Brutal Early Childhood Bad Parenting Pill from Tails - Your Parents Failed You.

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Aside from your genetic destiny you had a small window to improve in your early youth yet you ended up blowing that away too :lul::ROFLMAO::hnghn::feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 18340, justinzayn and 3 others
Literally the dumbass parenting style I raised up in. Granted my dad was cooler, my mom was the worst catalyst of the family. Would insult my dad, me, and my little brother constantly. Would go on fucking manic rampages over small shit we didn’t want to do. Would tell both of us not to date, not to trust girls, not to date certain RACES JFL. MONEYMAXX MONEYMAXX STUDYMAXX, etc. Not that I’ve missed everything, her whole plan is to FIND ME a BEAUTIFUL girl after I gymmaxx and MONEYMAXX. I have never understood why my father ended up with SUCH a delusional and narrow minded woman.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, CtrlAltDelete and chaddyboi66
I would be getting molested as a child upstairs whilst my parents whilst be downstairs watching TV not knowing what was going on.

Forgot to mention...

This is Part 1"

This thread's more like a Part 2 of just how fucking over it is for you even merely outside of your inferior genetics just in terms how bad both you and your pathetic excuse for parents managed to fuck up your life by failing to to take advantage of the brief opportunity your youth presented in being able to raise you right in a way that would guarantee your success later in life.

Your genetics failed you.

Your parents failed you.

You fail yourself even now.

I enjoyed the video.

genetics still > than parenting.
but you need both,

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66