[Brutal East Asian IQPill] Only 6 countries have risen from 3rd world to developed nation status since 1950

D

Deleted member 6573

Kraken
These 6 countries are:

South Korea 🇰🇷
Taiwan 🇹🇼
Singapore 🇸🇬
Hong Kong 🇭🇰

Collectively known as the 4 Asian Tigers. And:

Japan 🇯🇵
China 🇨🇳

Rounding off the list. There are no other countries aside from these 6 that have risen from 3rd world to developed nation status since WW2.

Spot any pattern
? They are all extremely homogenous societies with a majority East Asian populations. The most multiracial country on that list, Singapore, is still 75% Han and only 25% Malay/curry shitskins. It's no coincidence that Singapore, with a majority Han Chinese population, has more than 5x the GDP per capita of neighboring Malaysia which is majority Malay shitskins. This is despite Malaysia holding many more natural resources and land than Singapore :lul:

The lesson: only high IQ East Asian societies possess the IQ needed to succeed in growing from 3rd world to developed nation status. Many African and South American nations are actually POORER today than in previous decades. Cumskin nations don't count, they started out in the 1st world due to colonialism and imperialism. And India still hasn't learned about the toilet.

Pic related: Map of world color coded by average IQ:

b967742411c611023bc9d3d3f7f12f14.png

Important Note: Hong Kong and Taiwan are not countries but are a part of China but I listed them separately because they were not under administration of the PRC during their economic booms.

@Redsoldier
@Magical Apple
@Shrek2OnDvD
@ricetrucel
@Zer0/∞
@Chinacurry
@AlexBrown84
@johncruz12345
@danielwu
@Sny
@AllesScheiße
@Patient A
@CtrlAltDelete

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Ice, Yuya Moggershima and 14 others
China is a developing country.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ballskin, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
These 6 countries are:

South Korea 🇰🇷
Taiwan 🇹🇼
Singapore 🇸🇬
Hong Kong 🇭🇰

Japan 🇯🇵
China 🇨🇳

Rounding off the list. There are no other countries aside from these 6 that have risen from 3rd world to developed nation status since WW2.

Spot any pattern
? They are all extremely homogenous societies with a majority East Asian populations. The most multiracial country on that list, Singapore, is still 75% Han and only 25% Malay/curry shitskins. It's no coincidence that Singapore, with a majority Han Chinese population, has more than 5x the GDP per capita of neighboring Malaysia which is majority Malay shitskins. This is despite Malaysia holding many more natural resources and land than Singapore :lul:

The lesson: only high IQ East Asian societies possess the IQ needed to succeed in growing from 3rd world to developed nation status. Many African and South American nations are actually POORER today than in previous decades. Cumskin nations don't count, they started out in the 1st world due to colonialism and imperialism. And India still hasn't learned about the toilet.

Important Note: Hong Kong and Taiwan are not countries but are a part of China but I listed them separately because they were not under administration of the PRC during their economic booms.

@Redsoldier
@Magical Apple
@Shrek2OnDvD
@ricetrucel
@Zer0/∞
@Chinacurry
@AlexBrown84
@johncruz12345
@danielwu
@Sny
@AllesScheiße
@Patient A
@CtrlAltDelete
Singapore is a economic hub which has all races of people you retarded chink, It's funny a chink like you is insulting other ethnics, You guys are successful because you have the most people on earth and chink men literally work to death for their cheating whore wife who would do anything to get a taste of white cock, Stop coping even indians mog you chinks

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Hikicel69, Lygodactylus and 3 others
True tbh ...developed societies no matter how disadvantaged can make it to the top ..the story of south Korea fascinates me even more ..it's a country with no natural resources ..but the people worked so hard that it went from one of the poorest nations to a developed clean nation today ..meanwhile Arab countries with their oil are still shitholes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, ballskin, Sny and 2 others
Singapore is a economic hub which has all races of people you retarded chink, It's funny a chink like you is insulting other ethnics, You guys are successful because you have the most people on earth and chink men literally work to death for their cheating whore wife who would do anything to get a taste of white cock, Stop coping even indians mog you chinks
Chinks would buy Arab whores and you would be able to do nothing ...Arabs are literally one step above curries..delusional refugee cunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
the only thing that matters is your iq not your race's

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Chinks would buy Arab whores and you would be able to do nothing ...Arabs are literally one step above curries..delusional refugee cunt
Arab women would never fuck manlet chinks keep coping faggot, Who's the refugee you little nigger? I've been born in america all my life i'm not a refugee and i'll cuck all you chinks just by being half white :lul: Cry for me you little chink dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16371
Indonesia is a Muslim country?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
I can’t wait to start my mandarin classes

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
China is a developing country.
Coastal China is already on the level of Taiwan and Hong Kong. Inner Chinese provinces like Inner Mongolia, Xinjiang and Tibet are still far richer than African nations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
True tbh ...developed societies no matter how disadvantaged can make it to the top ..the story of south Korea fascinates me even more ..it's a country with no natural resources ..but the people worked so hard that it went from one of the poorest nations to a developed clean nation today ..meanwhile Arab countries with their oil are still shitholes
Cause arabs are low iq doesn't mean chinks mog them in looks, Keep barking for arabs :ROFLMAO: You sound so mad cause they mog you ugly chinks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Arab women would never fuck manlet chinks keep coping faggot, Who's the refugee you little nigger? I've been born in america all my life i'm not a refugee and i'll cuck all you chinks just by being half white :lul: Cry for me you little chink dog
Arab = dirt ...Mongols and Turks used to rape Arab women and take them to their harems ..not the other way around you refugee dirt ..I like chinks cause I'm half asian ..your people die to migrate out of your shithole and go to chink countries ..

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Indonesia is a Muslim country?
Indonesia and malaysia are both muslim majority countries and have higher birthrates than china and japan, Even if they are the most developed and have more GDP their culture will die out from having no children and their women will eventually taste the white cock and never go back, Japan has already taken the just be white pill and china is next, Chinese women are literally buying up white guy's sperm :lul:

• +1
75% of Singaporeans trace their bloodline to Chinese immigrants in Guangdong Province during Qing China. Singaporean politics is dominated by Han Chinese. No wonder it's so successful, the Chinese people are bound to succeed wherever they go due to incredibly high IQ. That 25% of shitskin Malays and curries are a burdern but because Singapore is still majority Han, the good outweighs the bad.

Cause arabs are low iq doesn't mean chinks mog them in looks, Keep barking for arabs :ROFLMAO: You sound so mad cause they mog you ugly chinks
No dirty mulatto looking Arab mogs me I literally skull mog your inbred cousin fucking inbred looking brethren

Seethe more abdel mohammed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, FailedNormieManlet and johncruz12345
These 6 countries are:

South Korea 🇰🇷
Taiwan 🇹🇼
Singapore 🇸🇬
Hong Kong 🇭🇰

Japan 🇯🇵
China 🇨🇳

Spot any pattern

@Redsoldier
@Magical Apple
@Shrek2OnDvD
@ricetrucel
@Zer0/∞
@Chinacurry
@AlexBrown84
@johncruz12345
@danielwu
@Sny
@AllesScheiße
@Patient A
@CtrlAltDelete
im going to china and beating your ass

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Oberyn and Sny
Coastal China is already on the level of Taiwan and Hong Kong. Inner Chinese provinces like Inner Mongolia, Xinjiang and Tibet are still far richer than African nations.
Mostly the cities. Cities such as Guangzhou, Shenzen, Wuhan, Tianjin, Beijing and Shanghai for example carry more than 50% of China's Entire gdp where as in other developed countries the rural area nearly somewhat match the urban centers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6573
It's like America invested in them massive amounts of money to orevent them from falling into ussr influence or something

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Oberyn and Deleted member 16371
No dirty mulatto looking Arab mogs me I literally skull mog your inbred cousin fucking inbred looking brethren

bro looks like a mongolian warrior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
Mostly the cities. Cities such as Guangzhou, Shenzen, Wuhan, Tianjin, Beijing and Shanghai for example carry more than 50% of China's Entire gdp where as in other developed countries the rural area nearly somewhat match the urban centers.
China is a massive country with a population larger than the entire continent of Africa. If everywhere in China was like Shenzhen/Guangzhou then you would be using Mandarin to converse on looksmax.org. Anyway in 1980 China everywhere was poorer than Africa, Shenzhen was a shitty fishing village, but because of high Chinese IQ those places are the most advanced in the world today.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Magical Apple, Sny and 1 other person
Arab = dirt ...Mongols and Turks used to rape Arab women and take them to their harems ..not the other way around you refugee dirt ..I like chinks cause I'm half asian ..your people die to migrate out of your shithole and go to chink countries ..
:lul: They go to the west not your shitty asian countries filled with chinks, You must be confused you disgusting indian mountain mutt, You are 5'7 and ethnic :ROFLMAO: Do i have to say anything else, War is filled with rape i can say the same about arabs raping your shitty country pakistan, Women submit to the best strongest men i don't deny it you ugly chink, Don't act superior you are the real dirt, Come to the west you will see how undesireable your race is :lul: Arab men who aren't gulf will always mog you chinks

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 17291

You don't mog nothing you are 5'7 80% of women will reject you for being short :lul: Also you are middle tier normie at best, I'm half levantine and french and spanish jfl you are 4 inches shorter than me, I race mog you and i face mog you, You won't be taking any woman from me little chink and i'll murder you if you even try

• +1
High IQ is a bad trait

:lul: They go to the west not your shitty asian countries filled with chinks, You must be confused you disgusting indian mountain mutt, You are 5'7 and ethnic :ROFLMAO: Do i have to say anything else, War is filled with rape i can say the same about arabs raping your shitty country pakistan, Women submit to the best strongest men i don't deny it you ugly chink, Don't act superior you are the real dirt, Come to the west you will see how undesireable your race is :lul: Arab men who aren't gulf will always mog you chinks
You're Arab ..you're not in any position to talk to me ..also I'm 'Indian' only on paper due to political map fuckery ..where I'm from we don't even like to be Indians ...so just LOL at you calling me that ...

Arabs <chinks any day ...this is true even more in Europe where your refugee filth migrate like rats ..Arabs = little refugees ...one of the biggest incels was an ugly fat faced pajeet looking Arab called Hamudi and he was from Syria which is not a gulf Arab country

bro looks like a mongolian warrior
i could go to his home town and fuck all his women, I'm 5'11 and 6'1 in shoes and i'm a white passing levantine arab he's 5'7 and asian do i have to say anything more, Asian men are the least desirable men on earth even black men and indian men mog them he's a manlet who copes with his skull :ROFLMAO: like women give a fuck, When i finish training boxing and mma i would destroy him in a fight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
i could go to his home town and fuck all his women, I'm 5'11 and 6'1 in shoes and i'm a white passing levantine arab he's 5'7 and asian do i have to say anything more, Asian men are the least desirable men on earth even black men and indian men mog them he's a manlet who copes with his skull :ROFLMAO: like women give a fuck, When i finish training boxing and mma i would destroy him in a fight
Based, I'll jump in too and fuck him up jfl. small dick ricecel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 14905
You don't mog nothing you are 5'7 80% of women will reject you for being short :lul: Also you are middle tier normie at best, I'm half levantine and french and spanish jfl you are 4 inches shorter than me, I race mog you and i face mog you, You won't be taking any woman from me little chink and i'll murder you if you even try
You won't murder me anywhere ..you disgusting refugee cunt ..I'm 5.8 , do MMA and have literally fought against dudes as tall as 6.3 both amateur and in streets ..do you think you're gonna do shit to me Mohammed ???height only matters in lookism aspects ..in fights ABSOLUTE CAP ...Mike Tyson was 5.9 and beat dudes as tall as 6.5

Also 🧢 ..at the rest of it ..

You're Arab ..you're not in any position to talk to me ..also I'm 'Indian' only on paper due to political map fuckery ..where I'm from we don't even like to be Indians ...so just LOL at you calling me that ...

Arabs <chinks any day ...this is true even more in Europe where your refugee filth migrate like rats ..Arabs = little refugees ...one of the biggest incels was an ugly fat faced pajeet looking Arab called Hamudi and he was from Syria which is not a gulf Arab country
Do i need to post blackpill evidence or are you gonna keep coping, Arabs are the most white mixed race on earth besides latinos you dirty mountain rat, You don't mog me you might mog other arabs but you are a midget and chink, Asian men are not desired by any race of women including your own. Arabs will always be better looking and be taller and stronger than you all, 90% of asian men are undesirable compared to 60% of arab guys, Syrians have more european genes than any of you chinks keep coping you will never be able to get prime pussy like i have, I have been with asian girls and they always tell me you guys have tiny dicks and you are too short LMAO, I will always make your women moist you can cope all you want with "refugee" shit i don't care jfl i was born in america and i mog you to death and if we met in real life you wouldn't be saying this shit you little chink :ROFLMAO:

• +1
America literally rebuilt the nation… they didn’t do shot on their own JFL why do people simp for EA nations which got hand me outs from the west? Only China legit pulled itself out of the gutter but the rest were literally made by America

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 6573
COOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEAsian men mogg Indian men and get far more bitches. Debatable on who has more PSL but Asians have more SMV

Blacks PSL wise are mid tier and mogg half of all races. SMV wise blacks have higher SMV than Arabs

Turks are more white mixed than Arabs esp as Anatolian Turks have no nervous admixture something that Arabs have

You won't murder me anywhere ..you disgusting refugee cunt ..I'm 5.8 , do MMA and have literally fought against dudes as tall as 6.3 both amateur and in streets ..do you think you're gonna do shit to me Mohammed ???height only matters in lookism aspects ..in fights ABSOLUTE CAP ...Mike Tyson was 5.9 and beat dudes as tall as 6.5

Also 🧢 ..at the rest of it ..
Nope, Tall guys have more range and can take less hits, How much can you cope jfl, I'm not afraid of a chink, Short guys can fight well if they are trained i'm not denying that but you won't beat my ass i promise you i have been in tons of fights i lived in new york city in the hood for a lot of years i have almost been stabbed and i have been shot at i'm not afraid of anything anymore

• +1
America literally rebuilt the nation… they didn’t do shot on their own JFL why do people simp for EA nations which got hand me outs from the west? Only China legit pulled itself out of the gutter but the rest were literally made by America
America rebuilt Japan and then fucked them over when Japan started inventing too much cool shit :lul:

America and the west also poured money into other parts of the world, the difference is those other countries didn't use that investment to their advantage and instead got exploited and ended up even poorer. High IQ east asian nations did not, which is why they are successful. It's not just a matter of receiving investment, you have to guide that investment to the benefit of the country

Exactly, Asian countries literally sucked up to the americans and europeans but want to act like they are "self made" this is why asians are cucks and why i respect indians more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Do i need to post blackpill evidence or are you gonna keep coping, Arabs are the most white mixed race on earth besides latinos you dirty mountain rat, You don't mog me you might mog other arabs but you are a midget and chink, Asian men are not desired by any race of women including your own. Arabs will always be better looking and be taller and stronger than you all, 90% of asian men are undesirable compared to 60% of arab guys, Syrians have more european genes than any of you chinks keep coping you will never be able to get prime pussy like i have, I have been with asian girls and they always tell me you guys have tiny dicks and you are too short LMAO, I will always make your women moist you can cope all you want with "refugee" shit i don't care jfl i was born in america and i mog you to death and if we met in real life you wouldn't be saying this shit you little chink :ROFLMAO:
you're a dirty Arab who claims to be white when your people look no different from pajeets ..you won't do shit to me little Mohammed ..I lift and also do MMA ..do you think your Arab ass can do shit to me ?? ..and remember historically too your people were taken as sex slaves by mongols and Turks ...also my people are more similar to warrior like central Asians often than those small dick south east Asians you're talking about ..know the gorkhas yeah those people too are from my region ..something your timid Arab refugee asses cant ever hope to be . also I also dick mog you most likely ... @FailedNormieManlet has seen my massive dick ..yo why you lying about my dick pajeet ??

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 14905
Nope, Tall guys have more range and can take less hits, How much can you cope jfl, I'm not afraid of a chink, Short guys can fight well if they are trained i'm not denying that but you won't beat my ass i promise you i have been in tons of fights i lived in new york city in the hood for a lot of years i have almost been stabbed and i have been shot at i'm not afraid of anything anymore
Holy shit CAP CAP CAP ..the absolute cappery here is unreal ..keep writing tales Mohammed .I'm tired of reacting to storytellers who only write stories but don't even show themselves ..

America rebuilt Japan and then fucked them over when Japan started inventing too much cool shit :lul:

America and the west also poured money into other parts of the world, the difference is those other countries didn't use that investment to their advantage and instead got exploited and ended up even poorer. High IQ east asian nations did not, which is why they are successful. It's not just a matter of receiving investment, you have to guide that investment to the benefit of the country
After WW2 america reconstructed japans constitution and parliament and politics even to this very day Japan uses what USA put in place. Im not speaking about when america went there in the 1830s.

East Asians were unified homogenous nations they already has structures in place to improve its that simple really. Compare it to Latin America which was a new place with ethnic tensions and politics put in place by the Spanish to keep them subservient or Africa a place overly diverse with most of it having no high culture to draw upon and unify behind because one group may be civilised but all the other groups in the nation wouldn’t be and then force them into the same nation and they can’t get along

Iran is called “Iran” and not Persia for the same reason, only 30% of the population is Persian the rest are other shit including curries and AYrabs. East Asia is where they are today due to geography luck and hand me outs from the west, africa and South America or the global south as a whole got shafted in every regard

• +1
you're a dirty Arab who claims to be white when your people look no different from pajeets ..you won't do shit to me little Mohammed ..I lift and also do MMA ..do you think your Arab ass can do shit to me ?? ..and remember historically too your people were taken as sex slaves by mongols and Turks ...also my people are more similar to warrior like central Asians often than those small dick south east Asians you're talking about ..know the gorkhas yeah those people too are from my region ..something your timid Arab refugee asses cant ever hope to be . also I also dick mog you most likely ... @FailedNormieManlet has seen my massive dick ..yo why you lying about my dick pajeet ??
how many inches is ur dick?

Ngl ever since u posted ur dick, I have a new level of respect for you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
My grandparents came from spain and france, I inherited all of my genes from my mom and i have hazel/greenish eyes jfl why would i cope. Everybody has been cucked by a certain race it doesn't mean shit, Even whites have been cucked by arabs.. I have a 6.5 inch 5 inch girth dick i don't care tbh, I would never want to be your disgusting mountain rat race, My dad is from syria and he is white passing as well, Keep coping it's really funny tbh i won't say anything more since you are clearly upset and not using logic at all, I was born in america and i will always mog you whether it's in height, face, race, iq, dick it doesn't matter what you say jfl i already know you are insecure:ROFLMAO:

My grandparents came from spain and france, I inherited all of my genes from my mom and i have hazel/greenish eyes jfl why would i cope. Everybody has been cucked by a certain race it doesn't mean shit, Even whites have been cucked by arabs.. I have a 6.5 inch 5 inch girth dick i don't care tbh, I would never want to be your disgusting mountain rat race, My dad is from syria and he is white passing as well, Keep coping it's really funny tbh i won't say anything more since you are clearly upset and not using logic at all, I was born in america and i will always mog you whether it's in height, face, race, iq, dick it doesn't matter what you say jfl i already know you are insecure:ROFLMAO:
Sandnigger cope paragraph

Exactly, Asian countries literally sucked up to the americans and europeans but want to act like they are "self made" this is why asians are cucks and why i respect indians more
Capture2
Capture

China sucks up to westerners so much they decided to genocide 3 million cumskins across Europe and America over the past 2 years :forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul:

@Redsoldier
@ricetrucel

• JFL
Reactions: Redsoldier
Some ex-Eastern bloc nations did better than some of the countries you listed.
Czech Republic and Slovenia come to mind.

• +1

That guy is clearly mentally damaged jfl, Guys like that are never going to be normal :ROFLMAO: I'm gonna continue looksmaxxing and gymmaxxing and i will be 6 foot+barefoot and i will make mogger children that guy will never be happy with his life and i doubt he has any plan in life at all

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

6 inches flaccid ...7 when erect ..I'll be trenmaxxing in future cause it makes it bigger

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
View attachment 1650149View attachment 1650150

China sucks up to westerners so much they decided to genocide 3 million cumskins across Europe and America over the past 2 years :forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul:

@Redsoldier
@ricetrucel
You forgot to mention that the chinese were working together with the democrats and fauci, The chinese never did anything on their own they always had to get help you were never independent of foreigners remember that you pathetic chink

• +1
Its the other way around, indians and chinese die to get to dubai only ti get locked away in a shed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18340
That guy is clearly mentally damaged jfl, Guys like that are never going to be normal :ROFLMAO: I'm gonna continue looksmaxxing and gymmaxxing and i will be 6 foot+barefoot and i will make mogger children that guy will never be happy with his life and i doubt he has any plan in life at all
yeah he isn't NT lmao

You're Arab , so you are not mogging me by iq especially , by strength , facially I doubt cause Arabs have an inbred look about them ..racially I identify as mixed cause my parents look Caucasoid ..I stand up for Asians cause I get my asian looks from my grandma and also too many inferior low IQ cunts of your category hate them for being superior to them

Its the other way around, indians and chinese die to get to dubai only ti get locked away in a shed
Indians yes ..Chinese no ..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6573

Users who are viewing this thread

Back