[Brutal East Asian IQPill] Only 6 countries have risen from 3rd world to developed nation status since 1950

You forgot to mention that the chinese were working together with the democrats and fauci, The chinese never did anything on their own they always had to get help you were never independent of foreigners remember that you pathetic chink
Capture2
Capture

Keep crying for your Chinese Overlords you filthy anglo cumskin mutt. We eradicated over 3 million of you abused dogs, and we ain't even done yet :p

God Bless the Brilliant scientists at Wuhan :feelsohh:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Redsoldier
Good thread, but couple of points.

It's nothing to do with IQ (maybe in the case of Japan it is). It's 2 things:

1) high EFFECTIVE savings rate, in fact it's 90% this, I say effective cos in China's case it was abioty to centralise debt

2) docile population willing to accept low standards for hope of better standard in future

Average iq is normally from tests, and rice education systems are designed to create walking Texas Insgrunent calculators who will always fate better in IQ tests, or any kind of standardised test.

AVERAGE IQ is totally irrelevant here - It's the iq of corporate and policy decision makers that matters, and having worked extensively in 4 of these countries I can tell u that is WAY below that of their counterparts in USA or UK, largely because decision making, ownership, a countability are not traits embedded in these people, having high standardised test marks is.

In other words it doesn't matter that the guy selling me my char siu Bao for breakfast on the streets of Guangzhou can work out how much changed I'm owed in his head, while the BBC selling me my hot dog in Bryant Park can't, is totally irrelevant

In fact in sin and HK which had the most rapid ascent, it's cos decision making is openly outsourced to JBWs, and over last 20 years, curries.

Also u forgot Taiwan on your list I think.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 17291
Kind of insane how African Americans in America barely score above 80 in IQ whereas Chinese living in China score >105 despite the fat that the test was designed in the Euro-American context.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6573
>country
>Taiwan
It's over for you nigga. You done fucked up now.:feelsmega:
D322057B 47B7 4362 8739 301302D8E910

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Kind of insane how African Americans in America barely score above 80 in IQ whereas Chinese living in China score >105 despite the fat that the test was designed in the Euro-American context.
Bro no wonder China improved so much yet Africa today is still a shithole. This is the IQ mog. East Asians and niggers may as well be different species tbh

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Jews have had a hidden hand in Asia for a long time and basically opened up trade there and dumped a ton of money there. It's a little unfair actually.

More specifically, Taiwan is a CIA backed government using the KMT as a decoy and Korea was basically an American colony until recently. It's definitely not an IQ thing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NONE
Jews have had a hidden hand in Asia for a long time and basically opened up trade there and dumped a ton of money there. It's a little unfair actually.

More specifically, Taiwan is a CIA backed government using the KMT as a decoy and Korea was basically an American colony until recently. It's definitely not an IQ thing.
yeah koreans are natural cucks.

Only based east asian country is china.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6573
These 6 countries are:

South Korea 🇰🇷
Taiwan 🇹🇼
Singapore 🇸🇬
Hong Kong 🇭🇰

Collectively known as the 4 Asian Tigers. And:

Japan 🇯🇵
China 🇨🇳

Rounding off the list. There are no other countries aside from these 6 that have risen from 3rd world to developed nation status since WW2.

Spot any pattern
? They are all extremely homogenous societies with a majority East Asian populations. The most multiracial country on that list, Singapore, is still 75% Han and only 25% Malay/curry shitskins. It's no coincidence that Singapore, with a majority Han Chinese population, has more than 5x the GDP per capita of neighboring Malaysia which is majority Malay shitskins. This is despite Malaysia holding many more natural resources and land than Singapore :lul:

The lesson: only high IQ East Asian societies possess the IQ needed to succeed in growing from 3rd world to developed nation status. Many African and South American nations are actually POORER today than in previous decades. Cumskin nations don't count, they started out in the 1st world due to colonialism and imperialism. And India still hasn't learned about the toilet.

Pic related: Map of world color coded by average IQ:

b967742411c611023bc9d3d3f7f12f14.png

Important Note: Hong Kong and Taiwan are not countries but are a part of China but I listed them separately because they were not under administration of the PRC during their economic booms.

@Redsoldier
@Magical Apple
@Shrek2OnDvD
@ricetrucel
@Zer0/∞
@Chinacurry
@AlexBrown84
@johncruz12345
@danielwu
@Sny
@AllesScheiße
@Patient A
@CtrlAltDelete
very legit thread tbh.

. Stfu

Yes that and some other factors, true, East Asians can be quite intelligent. Japanese are incredible in pretty much everythinf, god bless them, without them my life would feel quite boring....

Just a question @Collagen or rope there is a state in India..with a population of 35 million people..with an HDI of 0.79. Without joking or shitposting, would you say that is developed or very close to it??

Also a nation in Africa named Mauritius is the richest and most developed country there with an HDI of 0.82 and a population of 1.2 million. 70% are Indians who descend from dumb peasants. Thoughts??

Yes that and some other factors, true, East Asians can be quite intelligent. Japanese are incredible in pretty much everythinf, god bless them, without them my life would feel quite boring....

Just a question @Collagen or rope there is a state in India..with a population of 35 million people..with an HDI of 0.79. Without joking or shitposting, would you say that is developed or very close to it??

Also a nation in Africa named Mauritius is the richest and most developed country there with an HDI of 0.82 and a population of 1.2 million. 70% are Indians who descend from dumb peasants. Thoughts??
Just pick the one in a million theory :ogre::ogre::ogre:

Cause I'm a white man, and I'm a white man

Say what I want, I'm awhite man, and I'm a white man

And if you're a white man

Then you are a fake white man

Cause I'm a white man, so you gotta mix in

There's no place you could ever come in,

I'll spit on White Man

Yo aint you ever wonder who did a white man do?

Pulled the trigger on yo chicken leg and blew his brains out

You aint ever been in this world, then ever again?

Who was a white man for the cause, you aint high class?

Your some type of a dude who's red, a zany name

Na, short with the way you always wearing the same shit

With a motor on ya, just banging down the track

Screaming F that, and you aint even hear me though I rap

You aint, aint

You forgot to include the 7th nation Ireland aka the Celtic Tiger

Historical_economic_growth_of_Ireland_and_the_UK.jpg

Had a worse economy than fucking GREECE in the 80s jfl

Trade openness and GDP per capita of the Irish Economy since 90s

Map of 3rd world countries in 70s per original definition.

1920px-Cold_War_alliances_mid-1975.svg.png

Last edited:
muh whites don't count because muh imperialism. before the white man reached these gooks, they were not doing much better than the africans. all of the countries listed were heavily modernized through the efforts of the west, china in particular was heavily colonized. shanghai was known as the whore of the orient due to it being whited out by massive amounts of europeans. gooks were only able to industrialize with the help of western resources/technology, education and support. they clearly had a greater affinity for the white man's ideas than niggers indians and other dark creatures, so they were able to understand and successfully incorporate our lessons into their own society and succeed, but they nonetheless did not pick themselves up by their own bootstraps. that could only ever be said about white europeans. :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
:feelsgiga: dumbest ccp shill ever

netflix antonio GIF

I've reported you to the ccp authorities, you clearly are a threat to their national security

you will become a 2nd class peasant, your social credit just went to -1050 with no way of getting it back to positive, you can't travel and if you are outside of china you are banned from entering if you are a citizen you will be purged for wrong think

matrix reloaded fight GIF

expect ccp agents at your doorstep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back