BRUTAL EVISCERATION OF ABUSED CHINKOID BUG @COLLAGEN OR ROPE

D

Deleted member 16960

Rope nigger
HOW CONVENIENT IT IS FOR THIS RAT TO SLYLY BARK WHEN I WAS AWAY

JUST AS MY GRANDFATHER ONCE TOLD ME: "WHEN YOU GROW UP, YOU HAVE TO KILL 10 YANKEES, 100 FRENCH FROGS, AND 1000 CHINKS"

TODAY I WILL FULFILL HIS WISH BY EVISCERATING THIS SON OF A CHINK NAMED @Collagen or rope

REMINDER WHEN THIS CHINK FIRST JOINED THE SITE HIS MAIN PURPOSE WAS TO GAGGLE ON BWC LEONARDO DI CAPRIO

THEN HE STARTED TO POST CCP INSTEAD DUE TO INFERIORITY COMPLEX BEING BULLIED IRL BY BWC MOGGERS :lul::lul::lul:

REMINDER NO AMOUNT OF CCP PROPAGANDA CAN SAVE YOU GENETIC DEAD END KHHV CHINKOID ABOMINATION

THESE ARE THE EYES OF A NIGGA WHO'S ONLY SEEN AND WILL ONLY SEE TEXTBOOKS HIS WHOLE LIFE

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I would stomp the skulls your entire worthless chink family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 chink runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while chink mom chokes her disgusting recessed maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your females did to my Kinh conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy chink rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd force your dad to brutally rape you while you watch helplessly like the little baby bitch you are, then I'd carve out all his organs slowly and painfully and force feed them to you while your mom watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them suffer.

Then I'd make your mom brutally torture you with extensive lingchi, slicing you slowly and painfully to death piece by piece while you scream in pain and beg for mercy like the helpless little baby faggot you are. Then I'd implant my genetically superior Kinh seed into her, the Ubermensch sperm she begs for to replace the inferior disgusting worthless genetics of your worthless little cucked faggot chinkoid subhuman father that I brutally tortured to death. Your nearing extinction race is genetically inferior to mine in every conceivable aspect and the gap is only getting bigger and bigger at an astounding rate. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, your fucking place under your Kinh master you disgusting little shitskin faggot. You are a complete genetic dead end autistic KHHV shitstain subhuman who will never amount to anything in your entire worthless disgusting shithole life and will die broken, lonely, and unloved.

Fucking infertile chink cucks, in 50 years your chinkoid race will become extinct as thousands of your women worship Kinh cock at an astounding rate while infertile chink men can only watch helplessly and jerk their 2 inch wang to it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

FUCKING BRUTAL!!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: retrudedmaxilla, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 15468 and 15 others
HOW CONVENIENT IT IS FOR THIS RAT TO SLYLY BARK WHEN I WAS AWAY

View attachment 2213376

JUST AS MY GRANDFATHER ONCE TOLD ME: "WHEN YOU GROW UP, YOU HAVE TO KILL 10 YANKEES, 100 FRENCH FROGS, AND 1000 CHINKS"

TODAY I WILL FULFILL HIS WISH BY EVISCERATING THIS SON OF A CHINK NAMED @Collagen or rope

REMINDER WHEN THIS CHINK FIRST JOINED THE SITE HIS MAIN PURPOSE WAS TO GAGGLE ON BWC LEONARDO DI CAPRIO

THEN HE STARTED TO POST CCP INSTEAD DUE TO INFERIORITY COMPLEX BEING BULLIED IRL BY BWC MOGGERS :lul::lul::lul:

REMINDER NO AMOUNT OF CCP PROPAGANDA CAN SAVE YOU GENETIC DEAD END KHHV CHINKOID ABOMINATION
View attachment 2213389
THESE ARE THE EYES OF A NIGGA WHO'S ONLY SEEN AND WILL ONLY SEE TEXTBOOKS HIS WHOLE LIFE

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2213390

I would stomp the skulls your entire worthless chink family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 chink runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while chink mom chokes her disgusting recessed maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your females did to my Kinh conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy chink rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd force your dad to brutally rape you while you watch helplessly like the little baby bitch you are, then I'd carve out all his organs slowly and painfully and force feed them to you while your mom watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them suffer.
View attachment 2213402View attachment 2213403View attachment 2213404View attachment 2213405View attachment 2213410

Then I'd make your mom brutally torture you with extensive lingchi, slicing you slowly and painfully to death piece by piece while you scream in pain and beg for mercy like the helpless little baby faggot you are. Then I'd implant my genetically superior Kinh seed into her, the Ubermensch sperm she begs for to replace the inferior disgusting worthless genetics of your worthless little cucked faggot chinkoid subhuman father that I brutally tortured to death. Your nearing extinction race is genetically inferior to mine in every conceivable aspect and the gap is only getting bigger and bigger at an astounding rate. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, your fucking place under your Kinh master you disgusting little shitskin faggot. You are a complete genetic dead end autistic KHHV shitstain subhuman who will never amount to anything in your entire worthless disgusting shithole life and will die broken, lonely, and unloved.

Fucking infertile chink cucks, in 50 years your chinkoid race will become extinct as thousands of your women worship Kinh cock at an astounding rate while infertile chink men can only watch helplessly and jerk their 2 inch wang to it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 2213416
FUCKING BRUTAL!!!

View attachment 2213411
Is this a joke or just a next level cope ?

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and latincell95
@BongMog rate mog

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Damn, Asian vs Asian violence

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, mug, aspiringexcel and 3 others
Iq mogged to suicide by @thecel also

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 16275, BongMog and 1 other person
read most words

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
All because he held hands with a Kinh foid. Sad.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Do niggas still do evisceration threads in 2023 jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and 5'7 zoomer
not a word gook

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Bookmarked

• Love it
I would stomp the skulls your entire worthless kinh family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 kinh runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while kinh mom chokes her disgusting recessed maxilla on my big central asian cock just like your females did to my central asian conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy kinh rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd force your dad to brutally rape you while you watch helplessly like the little baby bitch you are, then I'd carve out all his organs slowly and painfully and force feed them to you while your mom watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them suffer.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 15468, Collagen or rope and 2 others
I would stomp the skulls your entire worthless kinh family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 kinh runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while kinh mom chokes her disgusting recessed maxilla on my big central asian cock just like your females did to my central asian conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy kinh rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd force your dad to brutally rape you while you watch helplessly like the little baby bitch you are, then I'd carve out all his organs slowly and painfully and force feed them to you while your mom watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them suffer.
I brutally raped you to the point youre traumatized and keep copying your Kinh master

I DO NOT SUPPORT ASIAN ON ASIAN VIOLENCE! :rage::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 16960
For those who aren't familiar with the ancient history of Southeast Asia, I'll give a little background.

The Kinh people are actually Khmer from Cambodia who were imported under the Chinese Han dynasty as a slave race. The Kinh were originally bred for use in circuses and, as was a popular sport during the Han dynasty, for the ancient "Dwarf fighting pits". Sometimes children of Chinese aristocracy would keep Kinh as household pets, which leads us to the common nickname for the Kinh throughout SEA as "Kinh Dogs".

The short, loudmouthed nature of the Kinh people caused them to go to war with every other country in Asia. Basically the Kinh would shoot their mouths off, which would force other Asian nations to come in and kick the shit out of the Kinh. For example, the mighty Thai empire bombed the Kinh into the stone age during the Vietnam war and the Chinese have been trying to reconquer the little shits since 1979 to return them to their rightful place as China's slave race.

The Kinh are scientifically known as "lowland rice paddy gooks", as opposed to the "Jungle Gooks" of other SEA nations. The Jungle Gooks live in the jungle and hunt and eat tigers and shit. Kinh rice paddy gooks are known for hanging out in rice paddies and shit.

During the Vietnam war, the exposure to shit tonnes of agent orange caused mental retardation and autism in an entire generation of Kinh incels. Such mental retardation is often manifested by the modern generation by going online and posting delusional posts about conquering white wombs.

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 28610, Collagen or rope and 3 others
All this because I lost my khhv status to a Kinh foid and plan on penetrating her with my BBC (Big Beijing Cock) :lul:

Don't even need to eviscerate you and your slave race because my Yunnan Han bros geomax and impregnate Kinh bitches by the tens of thousands every month. It's literally a thing due to the One Child Policy and shortage of Han women.

Besides I think you've been eviscerated enough by the users in this thread - Kinhs are truly the slave race of humanity, having been abused by Hans, Americans, Japs, even fucking Koreans lol. Nothing more needs to be said :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 29155
I brutally raped you to the point youre traumatized and keep copying your Kinh master
u never raped anyone buddy, ur sitting here typing like an aspie just like other kinh jungle niggers

u never raped anyone buddy, ur sitting here typing like an aspie just like other kinh jungle niggers
Took you long enough to come back to bark at your Kinh master you traumatized kazahk chink mutt rape baby

East Asians > SEA

Caged at this chink trying to slyly bark at me :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Qazqa
I’m waiting for your response to this.

• +1
I’m waiting for your response to this.
His response was weak, I already raped him enough in this thread

Wait until US get into a war with China, then Vietnam will take its turn to rape chinks and create nanking 2.0. rofl

• Woah
Reactions: Qazqa
Funny how this cockroach only started to bark when his butt buddy got unbanned and the first thing he did was to write 2 hr schizo essay which no one read :feelskek: