Brutal evisceration of curry friend by his family

28, jeez what a retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
He’s legit retard tbh but good guy:Comfy:
You spend your time around retards and act accordingly with them and you'll turn into a retard yourself, be careful faggot!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, HerpDerpson and Deleted member 9801
You spend your time around retards and act accordingly with them and you'll turn into a retard yourself, be careful faggot!
Dw bro I’m good:lul::lul: I have all sort of friends, I’m open minded

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and ChristianChad
Bro I told him about lookism back in the day and somehow he still managed to bluepill himself back as defense mechanism

Cycle went like: blackpilled so became depressed, bluepill cope “muh lookists are mentally ill, looks dont matter” so he felt fine again

Cleanse and repeat. He always goes back to bluepill. Mirin defense mechanism to prevent him from roping tbh:Comfy:
If his starting base is too low, lookism isn't gonna get him anywhere (the LTN jail).

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
If his starting base is too low, lookism isn't gonna get him anywhere (the LTN jail).
He’s still MTN even with curry tax and fatness. He can be solid HTN after losing weight ngl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ChristianChad and HerpDerpson
He’s still MTN even with curry tax and fatness. He can be solid HTN after losing weight ngl
Fatcels truly are something else. :feelscry:

• +1
Slothcels init
To be fair, food is like the only legal source of bodily pleasure for people who don't want to smoke/drink. Sugar becomes addictive when it's your only dopamine source. I learned that by experience - ever since I stopped masturbating, I've been constantly wanting to eat sugar. and eat more in general.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Tried them bro:love:

He doesn’t drink, keeps it halal all the time fam

He has drunk energy even when sober lol. He’s a laugh man, love the guy

Everyone knows a south asian guy with drunk energy when sober hahaha I love it bro

• Love it
Same uncle tried to drown my curry friend as a kid in the hindu river next to their slum:lul::lul::lul: luckily pajeets near by saw this and prevented it
This cant be real right jfl.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back