BRUTAL EVISCERATION OF THE KOREAN GOOK RAT RACE

sтᴀʀʙoʏ

sтᴀʀʙoʏ

Kinh Master Race.
FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS BOYOS, WE'RE GOING FOR A RIDE

What Is Cuck-Korea or CucKorea?

Just as ‘cuckservatives’ believe that they should serve Jews(and blacks and even homosexuals) instead of serving their own racial-cultural identity and interests, the majority of Koreans and most Korean-Americans believe that the main role of Korea and Koreans is to serve the Globalist Empire as controlled by Jewish-controlled America. Such attitude among Koreans has existed in one form or another long before Korea became occupied by the United States. For over millennia, the kingdom of Korea, as the small state next to big and mighty Empire of China, came to see itself as a servant, or mini-me of the bigger and greater power.

So, Korea developed an outlook of servitude and devotion to a power greater than itself. If Chinese felt they were part of a Middle Kingdom(the most important civilization in the world) and if Japanese felt they were unique in identity, culture, and values (geographically separate from continental Asia, especially as Japan had never been invaded prior to 1945), Koreans just saw themselves as the toadies of China or whomever happened to rule China(such as Mongols or Manchus). Indeed, even Vietnam developed more of an independent mindset. Because relations between China and Vietnam was often hostile — Beijing was much further away from Vietnam than from Korea — , Vietnamese developed more of a fierce fighting spirit and culture of resistance. Indeed, with zealous national will, they managed to defeat the French Empire, American Empire, and beat back the Chinese Empire(in the late 1970s). Also, because Vietnam was situated next to weaker Cambodia and Laos, it also developed a culture of self-importance and superiority vis-a-vis weaker neighbors. In contrast, Korea had pretty good relations with China for most of its history on condition that it bowed down to Chinese superiority. Also, as Korea only bordered bigger and mightier China, its entire political culture and power-dynamics came to be defined in terms of leaning ton one side to serve the Great Power. Korea had no weaker powers to contend with or lord over(and feel superior to), like the Vietnamese did with Cambodians and Laotians. So, Koreans historically developed a mindset of servitude to the one and only great power. Koreans don’t know how to stand straight and firm. They only know how to lean in one direction(of the great power). Korean isolationism was different from Japanese isolationism. Japan eventually developed a sense of centeredness. Even though Japanese didn’t see themselves as being at the center of the world(like the Chinese did with their concept of the Middle Kingdom), they regarded themselves as special and unique. Even if they didn’t see themselves as the best or greatest, they still valued their own identity and culture as precious and valuable in their own right. In contrast, even in their isolation, Koreans saw themselves as beholden to the greater power of China. (Of course, Japan is also becoming ‘Koreanized’ since the end of World War II. Having been invaded and humiliated by Americans and having grown utterly dependent on America for security and economy, Japanese pride of specialness and uniqueness has eroded. Japanese now see themselves increasingly as a mere extension of America

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

IN HISTORY, KOREAN GOOK RAT NEVER CONQUERED ANYONE NOR DID THEY HAVE ANY EMPIRE, THEIR HISTORY CONSISTS OF BEING RAPED BRUTALLY BY CHINESE AND JAPANESE

FUCKING BRUTAL, THOUGHTS ON JAPANESE GEOMAXXED IN KOREA WITH THE ABUSED KOREAN SEX SLAVE WHORES?? :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

KOREAN GOOKS ALSO HAVE THE SMALLEST PENIS IN THE WORLD

ALSO WHY DO GOOKS LIKE @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh HATE ON THE WHITE MEN? WITHOUT THEIR HELP THE GOOKS WILL NEVER GET TO EXIST AS HIS NORTHERN GOOK BROTHER WOULD NUKE THEM AKA NO MORE KPOP KFAG

FUCKING UNGRATEFUL GOOKS :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

REMINDER YOUR WOMEN ARE WHORES FOR THE VIETNAMESE MEN, KOREAN GOOKS MADE UP THE MOST FOREIGN BRIDES OF VIETNAMESE MEN

FUCKING GOOK RATS ALWAYS HAVE TO COPE WITH PLASTIC SURGERIES TO HIDE FROM YOUR SUBHUMANITIES, JUST FUCKING JFL!!!!

ITS FUCKING OVER FOR KOREAN GOOK RATS

JFL AT YOUR WHORE QUEEN GETTING RAPED BY LOW INHIB JAPANESE DICKS BEFORE GETTING BEHEADED AND BURNED ALIVE

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Maybe as an Korean gook cuck, you can enlighten me to the culture and history of your abused nation? @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

@Blkpill Godfather @justinzayn @Jiyn tots????

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, apemaxxed, Deleted member 29261 and 25 others
north korea mogs tho
kim-jong-un-nuclear.gif

vs
73452401.gif

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, apemaxxed, Tallooksmaxxer and 8 others
Tagging fellow Kinh moggers: @King Kurobuta @Bonesbonesbonesbone @VietBro

The number one foriegn wife of Korean men is Vietnamese women. Case closed

Read every word, amazing thread, bookmarked
Ryan Gosling Clap GIF
The Rock Clapping GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PapaGremlin, Deleted member 22230, justinzayn and 1 other person
dnr but still died of cringe

Cringe Dies GIF by Zion

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: sтᴀʀʙoʏ
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, PapaGremlin, Corleone and 3 others

Shes blowing me right now vietcong 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 it's so gooddddddd
Keep larping while this latina gives me head
I'm on that good kush and alcohol
I got some down bitches I can call
I don't know what I would do without y'all
Imma ball 'til the day I fall (ball, ball, ball, ball)
Yeah, long as my bitches love me
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
I can give a fuck 'bout no hater
Long as my bitches love me
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
Yeah, I can give a fuck 'bout no nigga
Long as these bitches love me
Uh, pussy ass nigga stop hating
Lil Tunechi got that fire
And these hoes love me like Satan, man!
Yeah, fuck with me and get bodied
And all she eat is dick
She's on a strict diet, that's my baby
With no makeup she a ten
And she the best with that head
Even better than Karrine
She don't want money
She want the time we could spend
She said, "Cause I really need somebody
So tell me you're that somebody"
Girl, I fuck who I want and fuck who I don't
Got that A1 credit and that fillet mignon
She said, "I never wanna make you mad
I just wanna make you proud."
I said, "Baby just make me cum,
Then don't make a sound."
I'm on that good kush and alcohol (Yeah)
Imma ball 'til the day I fall
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
Yeah, I can give a fuck 'bout no niggas
Uh, real nigga fuck these haters
These hoes got pussies like craters
Can't treat these hoes like ladies, man!
Pussy, money, weed, codeine
She say my dick feel like morphine
I hope my name taste like sardines to these niggas
She wake up, eat this dick
Call that breakfast in bed
I feel her heartbeat
I chest to chest with this bitch
Now turn around, face down
I'm arrestin' this bitch
Yeah, all my bitches love me
And I love all my bitches
But it's like as soon as I cum
I come to my senses
And I would say these hoes' names
But then I would be snitching
And these haters try to knock me
But they can't knock me off the hinges, man!
(Tunechi!)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
Yeah, I can give a fuck 'bout...
I lost a few good bitches
Met some more bad bitches
And I be schooling them niggas
Pose for your class picture
Now kiss my ass if you hate
I'm getting ass so I'm skating
Yeah
Bitch
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
f

Shes blowing me right now vietcong 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 it's so gooddddddd
Keep larping while this latina gives me head
Imma ball 'til the day I fall (ball, ball, ball, ball)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
Yeah, I can give a fuck 'bout no nigga
Uh, pussy ass nigga stop hating
Lil Tunechi got that fire
And these hoes love me like Satan, man!
Yeah, fuck with me and get bodied
And all she eat is dick
She's on a strict diet, that's my baby
With no makeup she a ten
And she the best with that head
Even better than Karrine
She don't want money
She want the time we could spend
She said, "Cause I really need somebody
So tell me you're that somebody"
Girl, I fuck who I want and fuck who I don't
Got that A1 credit and that fillet mignon
She said, "I never wanna make you mad
I just wanna make you proud."
I said, "Baby just make me cum,
Then don't make a sound."
I'm on that good kush and alcohol (Yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
Uh, real nigga fuck these haters
These hoes got pussies like craters
Can't treat these hoes like ladies, man!
Pussy, money, weed, codeine
She say my dick feel like morphine
I hope my name taste like sardines to these niggas
She wake up, eat this dick
Call that breakfast in bed
I feel her heartbeat
I chest to chest with this bitch
Now turn around, face down
I'm arrestin' this bitch
Yeah, all my bitches love me
And I love all my bitches
But it's like as soon as I cum
I come to my senses
And I would say these hoes' names
But then I would be snitching
And these haters try to knock me
But they can't knock me off the hinges, man!
(Tunechi!)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
Yeah, I can give a fuck 'bout...
Yeah
Bitch
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)

fuarkkk korean gook pusssy so good

kim kim joson pussy goooddd

• JFL
Reactions: apemaxxed, TsarTsar444, Corleone and 1 other person
As long as my bitches love me

With no make up she a 10

brutal gook schizo attack @Jiyn

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22230, justinzayn and Cheesyrumble
Larping vietcong that supposedly has a white wife.
Real nigga fuck these haters

I lost a few a good bitches.... I met few bad bitches

I'm schooling these niggas pose for the class picture

cant sabotage 4.0 GPA at Princeton tbh
gonna do hw and sleep soon
cant wait to wake up to billions of gook spam messages :Comfy: :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, PapaGremlin, Corleone and 2 others
Brutal Gook civil war

It has begun!!

• JFL
Reactions: Brazitard and House Lannister
View attachment 1878302

Just as ‘cuckservatives’ believe that they should serve Jews(and blacks and even homosexuals) instead of serving their own racial-cultural identity and interests, the majority of Koreans and most Korean-Americans believe that the main role of Korea and Koreans is to serve the Globalist Empire as controlled by Jewish-controlled America. Such attitude among Koreans has existed in one form or another long before Korea became occupied by the United States. For over millennia, the kingdom of Korea, as the small state next to big and mighty Empire of China, came to see itself as a servant, or mini-me of the bigger and greater power.

So, Korea developed an outlook of servitude and devotion to a power greater than itself. If Chinese felt they were part of a Middle Kingdom(the most important civilization in the world) and if Japanese felt they were unique in identity, culture, and values (geographically separate from continental Asia, especially as Japan had never been invaded prior to 1945), Koreans just saw themselves as the toadies of China or whomever happened to rule China(such as Mongols or Manchus). Indeed, even Vietnam developed more of an independent mindset. Because relations between China and Vietnam was often hostile — Beijing was much further away from Vietnam than from Korea — , Vietnamese developed more of a fierce fighting spirit and culture of resistance. Indeed, with zealous national will, they managed to defeat the French Empire, American Empire, and beat back the Chinese Empire(in the late 1970s). Also, because Vietnam was situated next to weaker Cambodia and Laos, it also developed a culture of self-importance and superiority vis-a-vis weaker neighbors. In contrast, Korea had pretty good relations with China for most of its history on condition that it bowed down to Chinese superiority. Also, as Korea only bordered bigger and mightier China, its entire political culture and power-dynamics came to be defined in terms of leaning ton one side to serve the Great Power. Korea had no weaker powers to contend with or lord over(and feel superior to), like the Vietnamese did with Cambodians and Laotians. So, Koreans historically developed a mindset of servitude to the one and only great power. Koreans don’t know how to stand straight and firm. They only know how to lean in one direction(of the great power). Korean isolationism was different from Japanese isolationism. Japan eventually developed a sense of centeredness. Even though Japanese didn’t see themselves as being at the center of the world(like the Chinese did with their concept of the Middle Kingdom), they regarded themselves as special and unique. Even if they didn’t see themselves as the best or greatest, they still valued their own identity and culture as precious and valuable in their own right. In contrast, even in their isolation, Koreans saw themselves as beholden to the greater power of China. (Of course, Japan is also becoming ‘Koreanized’ since the end of World War II. Having been invaded and humiliated by Americans and having grown utterly dependent on America for security and economy, Japanese pride of specialness and uniqueness has eroded. Japanese now see themselves increasingly as a mere extension of America

IN HISTORY, KOREAN GOOK RAT NEVER CONQUERED ANYONE NOR DID THEY HAVE ANY EMPIRE, THEIR HISTORY CONSISTS OF BEING RAPED BRUTALLY BY CHINESE AND JAPANESE

FUCKING BRUTAL, THOUGHTS ON JAPANESE GEOMAXXED IN KOREA WITH THE ABUSED KOREAN SEX SLAVE WHORES?? :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh

View attachment 1878304View attachment 1878305View attachment 1878306

View attachment 1878308
ALSO WHY DO GOOKS LIKE @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh HATE ON THE WHITE MEN? WITHOUT THEIR HELP THE GOOKS WILL NEVER GET TO EXIST AS HIS NORTHERN GOOK BROTHER WOULD NUKE THEM AKA NO MORE KPOP KFAG
View attachment 1878310

REMINDER YOUR WOMEN ARE WHORES FOR THE VIETNAMESE MEN, KOREAN GOOKS MADE UP THE MOST FOREIGN BRIDES OF VIETNAMESE MEN
View attachment 1878311View attachment 1878312View attachment 1878313View attachment 1878314

FUCKING GOOK RATS ALWAYS HAVE TO COPE WITH PLASTIC SURGERIES TO HIDE FROM YOUR SUBHUMANITIES, JUST FUCKING JFL!!!!
View attachment 1878315View attachment 1878316View attachment 1878317

View attachment 1878319View attachment 1878320View attachment 1878321View attachment 1878322

JFL AT YOUR WHORE QUEEN GETTING RAPED BY LOW INHIB JAPANESE DICKS BEFORE GETTING BEHEADED AND BURNED ALIVE
View attachment 1878325
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Maybe as an Korean gook cuck, you can enlighten me to the culture and history of your abused nation? @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Good thread

• Love it
View attachment 1878302

View attachment 1878304View attachment 1878305View attachment 1878306

View attachment 1878308
View attachment 1878310

View attachment 1878311View attachment 1878312View attachment 1878313View attachment 1878314

View attachment 1878315View attachment 1878316View attachment 1878317

View attachment 1878319View attachment 1878320View attachment 1878321View attachment 1878322

View attachment 1878325

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

lol @ this woodland dweller talking shit. Korean genghis khan descendants utterly terrified you people.

Keep crying for superior siberian genetics. Korean and Kazakh brotherhood.
wolf GIF

our ancestors

5umf53b4i1d91

your ancestors
Service pnp cph 3b40000 3b44000 3b44100 3b44136r

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, PapaGremlin, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Cheesyrumble and sтᴀʀʙoʏ
Funny how you draw your greatest leader with a northeast asian phenotype. Not to mention your culture is just a copy of sinotibetan culture.

average northeast asian

View attachment 1878374

average southeast asian

View attachment 1878377

lol @ this nanman bat eater talking shit. @stickyblickyhuh @Cheesyrumble

VIETNAMESE ARE LITERALLY EAST ASIANS WITHOUT SLANTY EYES YOU STUPID CHINK
AVERAGE VIETNAMESE

AVERAGE MUHH NORTHEAST ASIAN

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU UGLY SLIT EYED CHINK

CRAZY HOW YOU KAZAHK CHINKS CAN EVEN AFFORD INTERNET TO SHITPOST FROM YOUR SHITHOLE JFLLL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apemaxxed, KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
AVERAGE VIETNAMESE
View attachment 1878383
View attachment 1878384

CRAZY HOW YOU KAZAHK CHINKS CAN EVEN AFFORD INTERNET TO SHITPOST FROM YOUR SHITHOLE JFLLL
The only reason you have east asian ancestry is centuries of bullying by sinotibetan bulls. Lol at living in a malaria, diarrhea and yellow fever infested jungle calling other countries a "shithole."

daily reminder

southeast asia

Download

central asia

1 200513194234922

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, KingCartierrr23, Gargamel and 4 others
Even the worst village in kazakhstan still mogs the shit out of your disease infested slums.
NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT YOUR SHITTY COUNTRY KAZAKHSTAN JFLLL

LIKE WTF IS THAT STUPID CUNT

FUCKING 4TH WORLD RIDDEN CHINK VILLAGE

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT YOUR SHITTY COUNTRY KAZAKHSTAN JFLLL

LIKE WTF IS THAT STUPID CUNT

FUCKING 4TH WORLD RIDDEN CHINK VILLAGE

Come talk to me when you cure your intestinal parasite infections and can take a solid shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22230
u are so bipolar i may start thinking u are a cumskin. Sometimes u worship and like my posts, others u talk shit. Just be glad koreans are making viet midgets have better chances. Copying our hairstyle, skincare, and fashion. Also in viet also, all the celeb endorsements are kdrama actors and actresses :ROFLMAO:

don’t know why these chinks bark so hard for @Vietnam

kinh are the best looking most masc asians and don’t have gook eyes 💀💀

meanwhile @Cheesyrumble has to wear makeup and kpopmaxx :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Love it
AVERAGE VIETNAMESE
View attachment 1878383
View attachment 1878384

He's not kazakh, he's a chink larping as central asian.
Btw we are not chinks. Fuck them all.

• JFL
u are so bipolar i may start thinking u are a cumskin. Sometimes u worship and like my posts, others u talk shit. Just be glad koreans are making viet midgets have better chances. Copying our hairstyle, skincare, and fashion. Also in viet also, all the celeb endorsements are kdrama actors and actresses :ROFLMAO:
KOREAN GOOKS SHOULD BOW THEIR HEADS AND BE THANKFUL FOR VIETNAMESE AS THEY INCREASE SMV IN THE WEST FOR GOOK RATS

Here, take some of this:

jack off please GIF

why did you hide from my thread gook
@stickyblickyhuh

why are you mocking your future? this is your destiny once your shithole country rises enough out of poverty for the globalists to take notice. then they'll terraform your ass into feminine make up wearing faggots too. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

why are you mocking your future? this is your destiny once your shithole country rises enough out of poverty for the globalists to take notice. then they'll terraform your ass into feminine make up wearing faggots too. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
SHUSH CUMSKIN