BRUTAL EVISCERATION OF TOM BRADY. HOMOSEXUAL AND INCESTUOUS MALE CHILD PREDATOR EXPOSED

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Hello Looksmax.me. As you all know today is the big game. Super Bowl 55. And the biggest name on the field today is none other than Legendary Quarterback Tom Brady. But what some of you may not know, is that Tom Brady is a FAGGOT.

For starters, he is someone who kisses males on the lips.

He kisses his kid here, and notice how at first it is a peck, but on the second kiss it is long and quite passionate.

Also look at what happens before Tom Brady is kissing his kid, training him to kiss him in order to get something in return. In essence,he is turning his son into a manwhore. Heck, as the one civilian states, Tom Brady is nearly naked getting a massage when he kisses his child.

Tom Brady not only kisses his son, but his own father:

As we all know, gays can't reproduce, so what do they do? They target young boys. And in the Brady family, they seem to target even their own sons as part of some perverse "family tradition".

Also not surprising that Brady kisses little boys because gays are notorious for having a higher proportion of pedophiles:
Using phallometric test sensitivities to calculate the proportion of true pedophiles among various groups of sex offenders against children, and taking into consideration previously reported mean numbers of victims per offender group, the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1. This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually.

In that vid you see Tom Brady kissing Robert Kraft several times. Robert Kraft is also someone who sponsors the gay bowl, and the New England Patriots have had several gay players, almost a perfect environment for Brady to live in. Also there is Bill Belichick kissing his daughter, so the incestuous behavior is not exclusive to just Tom Brady who kisses his Father and Son.

Let's take a look at who Tom Brady is married to, Giselle Bundchen

Giselle Bundchen also is someone who looks masculine. Her Jaw, lack of curves, flat ass

Not feminine at all, but quite masculine actually. Makes sense, because as that gay former Patriots' teammate of Tom Brady said "I don't know what I would find attractive in a girl" because of his gay mind.

Also, lastly, just think about how Tom Brady and the Patriots were involved in not just one, but TWO cheating scandals. Kinda fitting, since gay couples are known for cheating on each other. Now of course he's with Tampa Bay, or perhaps a better name for them would be Tampa GAY, considering their quarterback.

@brbbrah @Proex @TheCopefulCurry @Sikkunt23 @JizzFarmer @CookiesAndCream

my work here is done.
Rock gesture

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pizza, Jagged0, mogstar and 36 others
peak autism

• +1
Reactions: pizza, Deleted member 5698, Alexjohn009 and 3 others
Thought u was gonna say fug 11 years olds :DDDDDD

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 4612
Damn how will Tom Brady show his face in public after this. Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, BigBoy, owlofathena and 2 others
What a gay cuck
I wanna fuck his wife in front of him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, MrGlutton, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6997
lol

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
Jfl caged

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
bump i alredy knew dis

• +1
Old news but yeah

• JFL

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Edgar, 5'8manlet, Chadrapist and 1 other person
@personalityinkwell you watching the Super Bowl tonight? If so who are you betting on?

@personalityinkwell you watching the Super Bowl tonight? If so who are you betting on?
idk who's gonna win brady probably sucks the refs dicks to rig it

but I hope Patrick Mahomes gives Brady an ass whooping (and Brady wants that too secretly)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Lmao and Deleted member 9787
Reminder that me, a 16 year old with 6.25 inch wrists, has a 40yd dash 0.6 seconds faster than him
also this cuck hasn't taken a hit in 20 years in the NFL, he slides every time he sees a defensor anywhere near him

• +1
I never been as disgusted in a long time as I was when i saw brady kiss his nigga son on the lips shirtless, fucking faggot energy ded srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 4612
Whats funny is that nobody cares since hes rich and famous with an INSANELY high status, and on top of it he's also goodlooking. His HALO is just to strong

• +1
@kjsbdfiusdf @TsarTsar444 @looksmaxxer234 @Toth's thot @Proex @TraumatisedOgre

@BlackBoyo

Tom Brady is gonna get DICKED DOWN tonight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Lmao, Deleted member 5698 and 8 others