Brutal Evisceration thread of TDTaykurso who claimed to be a 6'6 White Mestizo, but is a 5'4" Indigenous Mayan Manlet

What is TDTaykurso's ACTUAL rating when the frauding is taken into consideration?

• Chad

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chadlite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • High Tier Normie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mid Tier Normie

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Low Tier Normie

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • S.U.B. F.I.V.E.

Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters
ElBastardo

ElBastardo

Master
Hello new TickTock friends! Today we’re going to introduce you to one of our forum traditions called the “Brutal Evisceration Thread”. You see when we discover that someone has been jerking us around by lying to us, the responsible party is publicly humiliated as a message to future assholes to look at what happened to the last asshole that tried it. It also serves the purpose of reminding new members that if you want to start beefs with me you better be higher IQ than me.

As a reminder:

Taykurso dwarf post

Today we’re going to rip apart Taykurso. Previously Taykurso claimed he was a 6’6” Mestizo Mexican.

Levon Taykurso

Here’s a post he made comparing his height to Blackgymmax

https://looksmax.org/threads/taykurso-blackgymmax-confirmed-height-comparisson.797903/

3590739 heightcomp

In reality his is 5’4”and a full indigenous Mayan Indian who has been anglefrauding his pictures to hide his full mongoloid skull. Mexican Mestizos are Caucasoids. No Mestizo should have a fully flat Mongoloid maxilla. Without having any type of European admixture, it is impossible for him to be above 6’ ; full indigenous are lucky to reach 5’5”.

To prove his claim of 6’6” in height, Taykurso posted a picture of himself on an escalator ironically titled “heighproof”. What Taykurso didn’t realize is that that all escalator handrails in the country are of uniform height at 42” which is set by federal law. With that I can measure manlet’s actual height, which is 5’4”.

The top rail must be at least 42 inches in height (§1910.29(f)(1)(ii)(B)) and the handrail must be 30 to 38 inches in height (§1910.29(f)(1)(i)) (as measured at the leading edge of the stair tread to the top surface of the rail).

https://www.osha.gov/laws-regs/stan...=The top rail must be,top surface of the rail)

stair_rail_fig_2.jpg

ADA Height Requirements: The top of the gripping surfaces of handrails shall be 34 inches (865 mm) minimum and 38 inches (965 mm) maximum vertically above ...

https://inlinedesign.com/pages/hand...2.-,ADA Height Requirements,than a 1:20 slope
The top rail is to the left, and is 42 inches, which is 3’ 6”. Doubling the height and adding it on the photo is 7”. Dividing it by 6 gives us even increments of 14” so we can gauge height. He is 5’4”.

Manlet Lavon Taykurso height measurements of 5 foot 4

And that’s wearing 2” lifts.

Lavon wearing 2 inch lifts

Here’s a picture of Ted Cruz (5’10”). Notice the rails reach Cruz’s hands while for while for our larping manlet the rails reach the elbows?

1d1b59f79f815f65f80160256c309d6a1085a569.jpeg

Guess who ACTUALLY height mogs TDTaykurso?

Zero our hero

Here’s the shirtless pic Taykurso put up to show how ripped he is. Notice that the shirtless guy has a V-Taper due to his back, while the escalator pic shows a nice womanly hourglass figure on Taykurso? It’s also unusual for someone to be that muscular and low body fat to not have any signs of vascularity on the arms in the escalator pic.

3591317 updated

Taykurso’s BIGGEST LARP? He is not a Mestizo Mexican at all. If you notice all his pics are either blurry or at strange angles to hide the fact that he has a completely mongoloid skull and face.

These pics are NOT to hide his identity, it's to mask the inward gonians and round lower third of his mongoloid face.

View attachment 5 foot 4 Indito Oaxaquita L. TayKurso.webp
3591316 pic2

On the unredacted pictures, his face is intentionally blurry.

Front Taykurso Indito Oaxaquita 5 foot 4 lying manlet
Indito Oaxaquita Taykurso 3 4 view

However, this pic is the most important.
Indito Oaxaquita Taykurso side view of flat maxilla

Look at the maxilla under the eye. It’s completely flat. That is only fixable by a FULL LEFORT 3. No Mestizo who is Spanish admixed will have a COMPLETELY flat Mongoloid maxilla. Mixed Asian/Whites don’t have flat maxillas either. Take a look at base of the jaw—THOSE ARE INWARD GONIANS. Does the angle and length of the (short) ramus look familiar?

Asian profile flat maxilla

Asian skull

For those of you joining us from Ticktock, forget that stupid stuff about negative canthal tilt. What you need to do is familiarize yourself with bone structure, and the difference between races. What's important is that the manlet has a completely mongoloid skull, which is not possible with European admixture (Mestizo). This dude is a Mayan.

Mongoloid Caucasoid Negroid Skull

To help our members, I have managed to secretly obtain photographs taken from Taykurso's remote village with his tribal elders in Oaxica. Notice the family resemblence.

Taykurso mayan Indito OG
TK mayan

Tk mayan 2

Every black person in America has white ancestry; Taykurso? None. Guess who White Mogs Taykurso?

Blackgymmax

Yeah, mi indito, BGM is far more white than you. I don't see any inward gonians or flat maxilla on him.

Taykurso has gone on this forum challenging people that he mogs other members of this forum. To do so he provided false information.

Based on the foregoing, I am demanding the little shit be re-rated due to larping. Any previous ratings or mog battles are invalid on grounds of fraud. I am also listing a poll here for everyone who rated or voted for him in mog battles to reassess what his true ratings are.

I am rating Taykurso as a SUBFIVE. His face is LTN, plus he is short, ethnic, and non NT due to narcissism and being a pathological liarAt a height of 5’4” it’s over. To even get to LTN he’d have to increase his height through LL, which costs $200,000. Assuming he gets to a reasonable height, he would still have a lanklet frame, which cannot be fixed. Even if the first two were correctible, there is still the problem of his mongoloid face and skull structure. He would at least need a Lefort 3 to bring out the maxilla, plus zygo and jaw implants. All of this leaves no possible, realistic hope of ascension. IMO, this boy is a legit true cel, and will remain KHHV his entire life.

The thing is, while I believe myself to be a good rater, I am not the best one on this forum . I am only an apprentice. This rating requires a true master. And that master of ratings on this forum is @Blackgymmax I am but Robin; BGM is the Batman himself. I am summon the Dark Knight to impose his dark justice.

As a reminder, this is what the little shit had been posting while the Dark Knight was sound asleep in his bed.

https://looksmax.org/threads/message-to-blackgymmax.800673/post-12402374

https://looksmax.org/threads/audio-...abpsycho-after-taykurso-mogs-them-sad.798199/

Tagging more raters: @B1B2 @Xangsane @arabpsycho @Eli @goo25 @emeraldglass @IwantToLooksMaxx @sebsyx @Zer0/∞ @fatlooksmaxxer @gymcel_retard @Skywalker @ike57 @Dr. Moggenheimer @Dr. Mog @Thesoloist22 @IMOGYOU @Danish_Retard @BrahminBoss @Chico Chicowski @Solaris @astralo @Blond3cel @NerdcelThundercok @BloodClot @JudgeandJury @thecel @0kami123 @trumpwillwin @defezman @juste @thereallegend @TDTaykurso @SubSigma @rand anon @zv1212 @Arborist @Lebgfinal @badg96 @dimorphism @TRUE_CEL @cancercell @badg96 @Manchild @goldpill @Iasacrko @Reformed @zan @khvirgin @Jase @NerdcelThundercok @UglyItalian @christian2710 @turkproducer @ccwwarrior @vicecity @MaestheticMaso @Maesthetic @Kamui @try2beme @Pretty @overtier1011 @TheDragon @RAMU KAKA @DelonLover1999 @banks @R.Shami @inferiorpispot234

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 14vic, mewman, czwarty and 42 others
Blud wrote an essay about a random autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, yirma19, Dr. Mog and 16 others
Over for you blud

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and thereallegend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, EggKing, Deleted member 31497 and 10 others
rent free nigga

He looks like the average Guatemalan

I don’t even know who this faggot is but good shit OP

• +1
Reactions: Supreme, justinzayn, Danish_Retard and 5 others
bro explained nothing
he's not 5'4.

You killed him

Brutal

Finally now this spic fleshlight can shut the fuck up
Made an entire thread about me for no reason and always called me a “dorky ltn” when i been knew this faggot a tera Larper

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan, Maximilian, Zonar and 1 other person
JFL nigga what, 5'8? JFLLLLL, i'm 6'3 nigga, + the reason i look different back then in muscle mass due to now is uhhh, those pics r 1-2 year old nigga, nice can verify the village shit though JFLLL.

5'4 is hilarious tho JFL.

imagine caring about some random incel autist you are all fucked in the head

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mewcel420 and SubSigma
Finally now this spic fleshlight can shut the fuck up
Made an entire thread about me for no reason and always called me a “dorky ltn” when i been knew this faggot a tera Larper
u still remain a dorky ltn after this shitty larppost, shits funny tho JFL, 5'8 FUCKKK I'M EXPOSEDD, AND HE SEEN THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME LARPIN 6'6 SO WHEN I SEND MY SPARRIN FOOTAGE TO HOES I PULL HARDER, FUCK... OVER...? 6'3.

u still remain a dorky ltn after this shitty larppost, shits funny tho JFL, 5'8 FUCKKK I'M EXPOSEDD, AND HE SEEN THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME LARPIN 6'6 SO WHEN I SEND MY SPARRIN FOOTAGE TO HOES I PULL HARDER, FUCK... OVER...? 6'3.
No one believes you sub 5 larper

Its over for you tryna hold onto the last granule of ur ego by coming at a nigga who mogs u

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Zonar, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others
No one believes you sub 5 larper
Its over

peep the brutal retaliation, dont make a shitpost if u can't handle a post back, im bitching ur pedo homie and there's nothing u can do about it, i'm 6'3 and u can't do anything about it, COPE NIGGA.

peep the brutal retaliation, dont make a shitpost if u can't handle a post back, im bitching ur pedo homie and there's nothing u can do about it, i'm 6'3 and u can't do anything about it, COPE NIGGA.
You need lefort 3 but have an ego bigger than forum chads
No one cares about hearing your side

untouchable, forum chads have less irl appeal since i'm a thugmaxxed emo, i'm 6'3, and i'm insanely rich, COPE BUM NIGGA.

untouchable, forum chads have less irl appeal since i'm a thugmaxxed emo, i'm 6'3, and i'm insanely rich, COPE BUM NIGGA.
he doesnt Need lefort 3 and you don't have very High appeal actually, i think you slay low class girl but and high class girls wants a more high class men

Nothing about you is thug OR emo OR over 5’4
Keep lying to yourself
Dont even bother larping as rich, i have seen jbs give better stick n pokes then your bullshit tats. You natives are impoverished people

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
he doesnt Need lefort 3 and you don't have very High appeal actually, i think you slay low class girl but and high class girls wants a more high class men
my 100+ slays disagree, i fuck ONLY HTBS, and i can literally get slays whenever i want, have bitches waitin in my dms + can prove, ur opinion is urs but ur opinion isnt reality homie, can send proof of my recent slays, they'll definetly change ur mind, take a look at all my pics and you'll realise i'm a 6'3 emo thugmaxxed slayer who hasnt met a bitch he cant slay, so mirin n lookin forward to meeting those "high classes" i cant pull.

Nothing about you is thug OR emo OR over 5’4
Keep lying to yourself
Dont even bother larping as rich, i have seen jbs give better stick n pokes then your bullshit tats. You natives are impoverished people
Heightproof

even this 1-2 year old before i gymmaxed picture instantly debunks ur claim of me being in the 5 foot range, i'm 6'3 solid JFL nigga, keep coping. vs now>
Updated

View attachment 2390056
even this 1-2 year old before i gymmaxed picture instantly debunks ur claim of me being in the 5 foot range, i'm 6'3 solid JFL nigga, keep coping. vs now>View attachment 2390057
Yeah cuz posting a 2 year old pic to claim you mog peoples frame definitely makes sense….

When its pre gym….

Especially when piled up against all the other larping claims about you….

Just kill yourself abused schioid fag. Child bearing hips having faggot

• +1
Reactions: fatlooksmaxxer
Yeah cuz posting a 2 year old pic to claim you mog peoples frame definitely makes sense….

When its pre gym….

Especially when piled up against all the other larping claims about you….

Just kill yourself abused schioid fag
Weirdasf

also ur retarded asf homie, if u take this larppost seriously by his calculations.
43 + 42 inches is literally 7ft+ so i'm 7ft+ , cope homie, by height im literally a HTN EASILY.

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online
View attachment 2390060
also ur retarded asf homie, if u take this larppost seriously by his calculations.
43 + 42 inches is literally 7ft+ so i'm 7ft+ , cope homie, by height im literally a HTN EASILY.
even when u allign the scales to get an estimate, it's claiming 6'5 JFLLL COPE.

my 100+ slays disagree, i fuck ONLY HTBS, and i can literally get slays whenever i want, have bitches waitin in my dms + can prove, ur opinion is urs but ur opinion isnt reality homie, can send proof of my recent slays,
also cause u never post a front Pic that Is not blurry

also cause u never post a front Pic that Is not blurry
Shitstainmogger

1.5 year old frontal is even screaming HTN, brutal my nigga.

Hello new TickTock friends! Today we’re going to introduce you to one of our forum traditions called the “Brutal Evisceration Thread”. You see when we discover that someone has been jerking us around by lying to us, the responsible party is publicly humiliated as a message to future assholes to look at what happened to the last asshole that tried it. It also serves the purpose of reminding new members that if you want to start beefs with me you better be higher IQ than me.

As a reminder:

View attachment 2389875

Today we’re going to rip apart Taykurso. Previously Taykurso claimed he was a 6’6” Mestizo Mexican.

View attachment 2389871

https://looksmax.org/threads/taykurso-blackgymmax-confirmed-height-comparisson.797903/

View attachment 2389877

In reality his is 5’4”and a full indigenous Mayan Indian who has been anglefrauding his pictures to hide his full mongoloid skull. Mexican Mestizos are Caucasoids. No Mestizo should have a fully flat Mongoloid maxilla. Without having any type of European admixture, it is impossible for him to be above 6’ ; full indigenous are lucky to reach 5’5”.

To prove his claim of 6’6” in height, Taykurso posted a picture of himself on an escalator ironically titled “heighproof”. What Taykurso didn’t realize is that that all escalator handrails in the country are of uniform height at 42” which is set by federal law. With that I can measure manlet’s actual height, which is 5’4”.

stair_rail_fig_2.jpg

The top rail is to the left, and is 42 inches, which is 3’ 6”. Doubling the height and adding it on the photo is 7”. Dividing it by 6 gives us even increments of 14” so we can gauge height. He is 5’4”.

View attachment 2389906

View attachment 2389907

Here’s a picture of Ted Cruz (5’10”). Notice the rails reach Cruz’s hands while for while for our larping manlet the rails reach the elbows?

View attachment 2389918

Here’s the shirtless pic Taykurso put up to show how ripped he is. Notice that the shirtless guy has a V-Taper due to his back, while the escalator pic shows a nice womanly hourglass figure on Taykurso? It’s also unusual for someone to be that muscular and low body fat to not have any signs of vascularity on the arms in the escalator pic.

View attachment 2389921

Taykurso’s BIGGEST LARP? He is not a Mestizo Mexican at all. If you notice all his pics are either blurry or at strange angles to hide the fact that he has a completely mongoloid skull and face.

These pics are NOT to hide his identity, it's to mask the inward gonians and round lower third of his mongoloid face.

View attachment 2389924View attachment 2389925

View attachment 2389928View attachment 2389929

View attachment 2389930
Look at the maxilla under the eye. It’s completely flat. That is only fixable by a FULL LEFORT 3. No Mestizo who is Spanish admixed will have a COMPLETELY flat Mongoloid maxilla. Mixed Asian/Whites don’t have flat maxillas either. Take a look at base of the jaw—THOSE ARE INWARD GONIANS. Does the angle and length of the (short) ramus look familiar?

View attachment 2389937

View attachment 2389938

For those of you joining us from Ticktock, forget that stupid stuff about negative canthal tilt. What you need to do is familiarize yourself with bone structure, and the difference between races. What's important is that the manlet has a completely mongoloid skull, which is not possible with European admixture (Mestizo). This dude is a Mayan.

View attachment 2389940

To help our members, I have managed to secretly obtain photographs taken from Taykurso's remote village with his tribal elders in Oaxica. Notice the family resemblence.

View attachment 2389949View attachment 2389951
View attachment 2389952

Every black person in America has white ancestry; Taykurso? None. Guess who White Mogs Taykurso?

View attachment 2389960

Yeah, mi indito, BGM is far more white than you. I don't see any inward gonians or flat maxilla on him.

Taykurso has gone on this forum challenging people that he mogs other members of this forum. To do so he provided false information.

Based on the foregoing, I am demanding the little shit be re-rated due to larping. Any previous ratings or mog battles are invalid on grounds of fraud. I am also listing a poll here for everyone who rated or voted for him in mog battles to reassess what his true ratings are.

I am rating Taykurso as a SUBFIVE. His face is LTN, plus he is short, ethnic, and non NT due to narcissism and being a pathological liarAt a height of 5’4” it’s over. To even get to LTN he’d have to increase his height through LL, which costs $200,000. Assuming he gets to a reasonable height, he would still have a lanklet frame, which cannot be fixed. Even if the first two were correctible, there is still the problem of his mongoloid face and skull structure. He would at least need a Lefort 3 to bring out the maxilla, plus zygo and jaw implants. All of this leaves no possible, realistic hope of ascension. IMO, this boy is a legit true cel, and will remain KHHV his entire life.

The thing is, while I believe myself to be a good rater, I am not the best one on this forum . I am only an apprentice. This rating requires a true master. And that master of ratings on this forum is @Blackgymmax I am but Robin; BGM is the Batman himself. I am summon the Dark Knight to impose his dark justice.

As a reminder, this is what the little shit had been posting while the Dark Knight was sound asleep in his bed.

https://looksmax.org/threads/audio-...abpsycho-after-taykurso-mogs-them-sad.798199/

Tagging more raters: @B1B2 @Xangsane @arabpsycho @Eli @goo25 @emeraldglass @IwantToLooksMaxx @sebsyx @Zer0/∞ @fatlooksmaxxer @gymcel_retard @Skywalker @ike57 @Dr. Moggenheimer @Dr. Mog @Thesoloist22 @IMOGYOU @Danish_Retard @BrahminBoss @Chico Chicowski @Solaris @astralo @Blond3cel @NerdcelThundercok @BloodClot @JudgeandJury @thecel @0kami123 @trumpwillwin @defezman @juste @thereallegend @TDTaykurso @SubSigma @rand anon @zv1212 @Arborist @Lebgfinal @badg96 @dimorphism @TRUE_CEL @cancercell @badg96 @Manchild @goldpill @Iasacrko @Reformed @zan @khvirgin @Jase @NerdcelThundercok @UglyItalian @christian2710 @turkproducer @ccwwarrior @vicecity @MaestheticMaso @Maesthetic @Kamui @try2beme @Pretty @overtier1011 @TheDragon @RAMU KAKA @DelonLover1999 @banks @R.Shami @inferiorpispot234
This is garbage compared to my thread on drose123 @TRUE_CEL which got 3k+ replies hahahaa the most replied to thread in history of this forum. Its deleted now tho 😂

JFL nigga what, 5'8? JFLLLLL, i'm 6'3 nigga, + the reason i look different back then in muscle mass due to now is uhhh, those pics r 1-2 year old nigga, nice can verify the village shit though JFLLL.
shut up you're ugly die. Even I mog you.

• +1
Reactions: fatlooksmaxxer, falcon1, TheDragon and 1 other person

Hi Please read rules:

Content and Behavior

Do not:
  • Post private PMs or information of other users
    • Doxing or threatening to dox someone is prohibited, applies to users outside the community as well.
  • Mass-tag users
  • Spam
  • Racebait
  • Impersonate
  • Advertise (without permission)
  • Post low-effort or LBGTQ content
    • Low-effort content may only be posted in the Offtopic section.
  • Necropost
    • Do not post on old threads over one (1) month old unless you have a good reason to do so
    • "Bumps", one-liners, mere quoting, and plain agreement are not good reasons
  • Post illegal content or incite anyone to commit illegal acts of any kind (If in doubt, don't post)
  • Create more than one (1) account or share your account
    • Creating more than one account will result in you being banned all of the accounts you created
  • Post on the behalf of banned users.
Hi That post that you said I made, the one about the pedophilia, never happened and you made that up. So you impersonated me in a post.

The post you made was also about illegal conduct--pedophilia. It also happens to be defamatory, illegal itself, and grounds for getting you and this site in a whole lot of trouble.

Since you violated the rules, it is legitimate grounds to get you and your buddies banned from this site. @Master @Alexanderr @TRUE_CEL @Ai Impact

I will be sending you a message tomorrow. I'm going to sleep. But since you have my registration info, you can confirm what I have to say. That post needs to be deleted. It's false and defamatory, and unless you take it down, bad things will happen to say the least. And TDTaysurka or whatever your name is, you have given me a good grounds to determine exactly who you are and come after you.

I really really hate pedophiles, and anyone acusing me of that shit has started a war and it is not going to be limited to this forum.

I have that Nigga on ignore since his first narcy post but good Thread OP !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElBastardo and IMOGYOU

As a reminder:

View attachment 2389875

View attachment 2389871

View attachment 2389877

stair_rail_fig_2.jpg

View attachment 2389906

View attachment 2389907

View attachment 2389918

View attachment 2389921

View attachment 2389924View attachment 2389925

View attachment 2389928View attachment 2389929

View attachment 2389930

View attachment 2389937

View attachment 2389938

View attachment 2389940

View attachment 2389949View attachment 2389951
View attachment 2389952

View attachment 2389960

You guys believed him? Jfl he's not close to 6'3". I'm 6'4" and he should look way different not like he looks in his photos. Best i can give him is 5'7" realistically.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
He claimed white new Zealander not mestizo. Plus mestizos aren't white

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU

Blackgymmax

Yeah, mi indito, BGM is far more white than you
Animated GIF

An evisceration thread had been long overdue. JFL. Makes me remember the Pakistani guy who was a pro at this. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
Also, based on face alone he would be a MTN in my book. He mogs me hard. With height included he will have LTN SMV.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
Also, based on face alone he would be a MTN in my book. He mogs me hard. With height included he will have LTN SMV.
I doubt he's 6'3, or 6' anything. He's obviously a spic.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
An evisceration thread had been long overdue. JFL. Makes me remember the Pakistani guy who was a pro at this. :feelskek:
I miss evisamogger his autism was amazing.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
HAHAHAHAHAH @TDTaykurso keep lurking you hideous subhuman pussy. 5'4 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back