Brutal experience in my class

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
17,869
Reputation
33,213
This guy in my geography class is sub5 red head. No one likes him. He’s known by the whole year for being hated on. It’s kinda brutal.

He failed the exam. Alongside me.

And this normie was so fucking brutal I was so shocked. This sounds over exaggerated but i promise u his exact words were “yes but at least Tom (me) looks good ur so fucking ugly u will never achieve anything in life)

Obviously I had an ego boost.

But being blackpilled. I couldn’t help but feel enraged, and sad inside for the sub5 nigga.

Only thing saving him his he’s 6,3. But still. Such a cruel cruel thing to say to someone bro. And I hate that I was dragged into it.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: brojackson, Shrek2OnDvD, ChudGod69 and 5 others
Go ER ngl :DANKHACKERMANS:
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
If you were him would you just rope
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChudGod69, tansel and TGUN.
how did you fail an exam mud
 
If you were him would you just rope
Yes bro.

I was over exaggerating maybe. Lltn.

But he’s ugly. And it’s over for him

And his dad left him + no one likes him.

Surprised he’s not rotting on org ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChudGod69, dimocel and Prøphet
never in real life have i heard people talk like that to each other. must be some real diipshits at your school
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and J.bass
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN., Prøphet and mxl4chi1
Yes bro.

I was over exaggerating maybe. Lltn.

But he’s ugly. And it’s over for him

And his dad left him + no one likes him.

Surprised he’s not rotting on org ngl
Damn brutal

if its genuinely over I wonder why he even bothers to keep going

Sad
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
same man

i’m up thinking about vasiliy

& going to istanbul in december

what are you thinking about
how I got here

how to salvage whats left
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
how I got here

how to salvage whats left
yeah

i always think about salvaging whats left as well

in terms of time

i turn 24 next year man

& no wife or kids

just getting meaningless surgeries to make myself feel better

idk

do you ever wish you had siblings as well
 
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: dimocel, Prøphet and TGUN.
yeah

i always think about salvaging whats left as well

in terms of time

i turn 24 next year man

& no wife or kids

just getting meaningless surgeries to make myself feel better

idk

do you ever wish you had siblings as well
Unc 24 and no wife or kids is quite normal
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
you should only care about yourself
 
yeah

i always think about salvaging whats left as well

in terms of time

i turn 24 next year man

& no wife or kids

just getting meaningless surgeries to make myself feel better

idk

do you ever wish you had siblings as well
Brutal

At least its pretty normal not to have wife and kids yet that young

Unless you want to have kids asap

I think if I had them I would do it late 20s early 30s max

I wish I grew up with at least a brother all the time man that would've changed my entire development for the better

Instead my parents were too old and busy and lacked energy so I spent most of my life by myself in the house

it also rubbed off on the type of person I am

Not that I blame them ofc they were doing their best but I don't think I would have an only child or do it after my early 30s

its just so detrimental for development
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy, tansel and TGUN.
I wish I grew up with at least a brother all the time man that would've changed my entire development for the better
same man

i always wanted a brother too

not a sister cause i don’t think i could handle her being in a relationship in the future

i would get too overprotective

At least its pretty normal not to have wife and kids yet that young

Unless you want to have kids asap
well i mean ok maybe not exactly at 24

but atleast i would want to be closer to that goal than i am now
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet
Unc 24 and no wife or kids is quite normal
well yeah ig i mean to be closer to having a wife & kids

like atleast be in a relationship
 
Brutal

At least its pretty normal not to have wife and kids yet that young

Unless you want to have kids asap

I think if I had them I would do it late 20s early 30s max

I wish I grew up with at least a brother all the time man that would've changed my entire development for the better

Instead my parents were too old and busy and lacked energy so I spent most of my life by myself in the house

it also rubbed off on the type of person I am

Not that I blame them ofc they were doing their best but I don't think I would have an only child or do it after my early 30s

its just so detrimental for development
didn’t really help anything for me tbh

i have a brother younger than me

we don’t live together anymore

but i spent my whole adolescence watching him make friends and talk to girls

whilst i rotted alone in my bedroom
 

Similar threads

rimeila
Replies
15
Views
78
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
notsofreakyshawel
Replies
4
Views
46
notsofreakyshawel
notsofreakyshawel
.RBXZR.
Replies
3
Views
62
HappyChud
HappyChud
KB_maxxer
Replies
11
Views
72
sonic55555
S
blinkers
Replies
19
Views
102
blinkers
blinkers

Users who are viewing this thread

  • pantiluss
  • lurvy
  • VIGILIANT
  • brojackson
  • Shrek2OnDvD
  • ChudGod69
  • goonlordacc1
  • roymustang
  • lastfridaynightdude
  • 0ogrpostcel
  • mxl4chi1
  • moongazing
  • J.bass
  • sonic55555
  • kazakhstanye
  • SachaJaat
  • Raison_d'être
  • jnxy
Back
Top