Brutal eye asymmetry

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

The only way is up
Not only are my eyes close set, my left eye is also like 2mm higher than the right
IMG 20230603 173557
IMG 20230603 173608

Image flipped to show

Brutal eye area pill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Milk and Deleted member 1901
Im sure its not noticeable in motion, because in that picture you can barely see it.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Dystopian
Last edited:
It's barely noticable in the pic and wouldn't even be noticable in motion. Stop being an aspie lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59, Manletmachine, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
I have something similar I think -

your eye area is pretty nice though, good eyebrows + coloring

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
It could be bc of chewing on one side more. I have the same issue where one eye is less wide and more taller, but in real life it doesn't matter most people won't get to look at you well due to you moving around

It could be bc of chewing on one side more. I have the same issue where one eye is less wide and more taller, but in real life it doesn't matter most people won't get to look at you well due to you moving around
If anything I chewed on the right side more, so that eye should probably be pushed higher

But it's genetic cos my dad has the same

If anything I chewed on the right side more, so that eye should probably be pushed higher

But it's genetic cos my dad has the same
it really mattered when you were a kid. I had a crossbite and my left side of my palate looks like a piece was taken off in comparison to my right just because of how i chewed with my right side. I wish they would educate kids about this when they actually have a chance to fix them instead of brutal trauma and possible nerve damage to get a fraction of the natural harmony they would have had if they were growing up properly since day 1

• Hmm...
You thin you have it tough pal? This is what real brutality looks like
648553DE E977 45C0 AB18 FE7A029AB4ED

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: malicieusss, optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 29581
@RealSurgerymax I need some more lifefuel news about OBO developments

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Jfl at the Redditors saying the asymmetry is barely noticeable. It’s rather noticeable. You could have an asymmetrical maxilla. I have that and it makes my eyes look like they are on different levels.

• Hmm...
2mm is absolutely nothing. Call me when you Are Bradley Cooper tier

Jfl at the Redditors saying the asymmetry is barely noticeable. It’s rather noticeable. You could have an asymmetrical maxilla. I have that and it makes my eyes look like they are on different levels.
It's genetic and to do with eye socket placement not maxilla
Upper eye socket I'm assuming is also lower on the lower eye

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Probably indirectly genetic if it’s genetic. Like a tendency to chew more on one side.
Why you downplaying the role of genes? It's just the same way ipd is genetic

Why you downplaying the role of genes? It's just the same way ipd is genetic
Because it’s bizarre for a gene to exist to negatively affect the face my creating an eye asymmetry. Why would it only affect one side? Makes no sense. I’m assuming it’s probably indirectly genetic. I chewed on one side ans an child and personally saw it result in asymmetry.

Literally nobody has completely symmetrical eyes
yeah but i would say mine is more than normal, I think it's because my face is assymmetrically grown due to chewing one on side and sleeping on one side. is there any way to reverse this? just jaw surgery right?