• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5802, NormieKilla and 26 others
BRUUUUUUUTAL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6401, Gaia262 and 5 others
oh shit. Im gonna remember this quote for next time someone has a "she is playing hard to get" excuse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5467, BackFromTheMogging and 1 other person
I love it tbh, made me cope a lot easier with rejection. Whenever a girl shows no interest or doesn't respond well to me flirting with her, I just accept that she doesn't like the way I look and move on. No big deal, it's nature, not my fault I am not chico that she wants.

Before the blackpill I would start overthinking into stuff like: 'If only I said this instead of that, maybe she would've liked me. Maybe I should've waited untill next month for valentines day before approaching her. Maybe I should've asked her friends about her first.'

etc etc. It's all cope, stop overthinking, stop taking rejection personally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayerino, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
I love it tbh, made me cope a lot easier with rejection. Whenever a girl shows no interest or doesn't respond well to me flirting with her, I just accept that she doesn't like the way I look and move on. No big deal, it's nature, not my fault I am not chico that she wants.

Before the blackpill I would start overthinking into stuff like: 'If only I said this instead of that, maybe she would've liked me. Maybe I should've waited untill next month for valentines day before approaching her. Maybe I should've asked her friends about her first.'

based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

High Iq and mentalhealthpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moneymaxxed
Water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685