Brutal female privilege blackpill. My new fat sheboon FWB gets a sugar daddy!

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
Just when I thought female privilege couldnt get any worse, just as I was recovering from the mental trauma of the realisation of female privilege and how it oppresses me as a man I was told by my 5'2 300lb black fwb that she has a sugar daddy offer.

The guy is a 29yo unattractive finance bro and he makes lots of money. Apparently he is planning on giving her £2,000 per month in return for sex. He also is gonna give her £75,000. Apparently this simp is loaded.

Whilst I am trying to cope by saying she is lying or he is a scammer, I am scared that this might be legit.

• JFL
Reactions: zan and Lynxress
5'2 and 300lbs??
I stopped reading after this...
Least obvious larp

Images   2024 02 28T172239672

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi, ShowerMaxxing, Skywalker and 3 others
5'2 and 300lbs??
I stopped reading after this...
Least obvious larp
Nah its legit, think about how bad hypergamy is and some dudes like fat black chicks

Bump

Its a nuclear female privilege pill

5'2 300lb black fwb that she has a sugar daddy offer.

The guy is a 29yo unattractive finance bro and he makes lots of money. Apparently he is planning on giving her £2,000 per month in return for sex. He also is gonna give her £75,000. Apparently this simp is loaded.
Elon Musk Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Lying Pants On Fire GIF

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
2000 seems standard if they meet 4-5 times per month with sex+date, but yeah he's nuts for doing it with an ugly black.

• +1
I hope it is cap because this is insane

2000 seems standard if they meet 4-5 times per month with sex+date, but yeah he's nuts for doing it with an ugly black.
Its more money per month than my wageslaving job. Being born a male is a meme at this rate, how tf can foids claim male privilege exists?

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
She ain’t yo’s it’s just yo turn nigga mhmm

• JFL