Brutal female privilege pill. (Got new female housemate)

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Got a new female housemate that will live here for a few months only.

Note that my student housing unit is absolutely dead. People just sit in their own rooms mostly, there's no shared activities, etc.

This girl is here for 2 days and whenever she's in the common kitchen/living space doing/cooking something, there's guys in my student housing leaving their rooms just to chill and talk to her for a while. She's already invited for 3 different social events. I've never been invited to go anywhere and I've lived with these people for years lmao.

Over if ur not born female and have people socializing with you whenever you want, inviting you to places, etc.

Born as male = born to be alone (sigma males like me) or born to worship (cucks like the boys I live with)

Born as female = born to be worshipped.

She's not even hot. Just cute becky tier.

Over if u lost gender lottery at birth.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, Lmao, Deleted member 17920 and 7 others
All of these housemates are normie-looking incels. I give them all 0 chance at banging her.

The only guy that does have a chance is already in a LTR. It's also the only based guy that I live with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, vaninskybird and fogdart
I wish I was born female everyday it would be giga easy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL and MoggerGaston
I wish I was born female everyday it would be giga easy
I realize that the only reason I don't have friends is because I am male. This girl and how easily people interact with her proof it.

She doesn't even say anything interesting or does anything. She's just female and looks cute, so people want to be her friend and invite her to places.

That's it.

There's no social skills, there's no autism. Those are all male copes.

'oh you dont have friends because you do xx or say yy'

Nope, you dont have friends because you are male, bye.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, BrazilianLooksmaxxer, Lmao and 3 others
Average Becky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, BoneDensity, Indo_Chad and 5 others
The simping these men are doing is intense. I just entered the kitchen to dispose some trash and 1 guy tried to score points with her by making a bad dissing joke towards me. I dismissed it unemotionally by saying 'yeah boy?' jfl. This guy is a pathetic virgin but he thinks he's better than me because he is a good cuck student while I am known as the guy that doesnt give a fuck.

I hate average and ugly men. They are all worthless simps that will betray you over a whiff of pussy.

Chad friends or death. I don't want average normies as friends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, AchooWhalesAreBlue, Lmao and 5 others
The simping these men are doing is intense. I just entered the kitchen to dispose some trash and 1 guy tried to score points with her by making a bad dissing joke towards me. I dismissed it unemotionally by saying 'yeah boy?' jfl.

I hate average and ugly men. They are all worthless simps that will betray you over a whiff of pussy.

Chad friends or death. I don't want average normies are friends.
do you only have a shared kitchen there? that sounds brutal tbh running into a bunch of cucks everyday just making food

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
do you only have a shared kitchen there? that sounds brutal tbh running into a bunch of cucks everyday just making food
kitchen bathroom balcony toilet

like i said i usually dont meet these people often cuz they all sit in their own rooms.
Only now that this femoid is out here, they are getting out of their caves.

tbh usually i have the entire place for myself because of this. Nobody ever uses the balcony except me, etc. So when I bring tinderwhores there etc I am always undisturbed.

This femoid will be gone in 2 months.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, gymmaxedhorse and ifyouwannabemylover
kitchen bathroom balcony toilet

like i said i usually dont meet these people often cuz they all sit in their own rooms.
Only now that this femoid is out here, they are getting out of their caves.

tbh usually i have the entire place for myself because of this. Nobody ever uses the balcony except me, etc. So when I bring tinderwhores there etc I am always undisturbed.

This femoid will be gone in 2 months.
I couldn't live anywhere that has shared anything with random people tbh sounds high cortisol

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
The simping these men are doing is intense. I just entered the kitchen to dispose some trash and 1 guy tried to score points with her by making a bad dissing joke towards me. I dismissed it unemotionally by saying 'yeah boy?' jfl. This guy is a pathetic virgin but he thinks he's better than me because he is a good cuck student while I am known as the guy that doesnt give a fuck.

can't stand goofy cucks JFL always making jokes to try to get women and it never works

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, BoneDensity, vaninskybird and 1 other person
I couldn't live anywhere that has shared anything with random people tbh sounds high cortisol
I mog them and they are all harmless nerd incels. except the 6'5 normie who slays despite looking normie (heightpill)

it's just annoying cuz they all have these soy leftwing green feminist worldviews. cant talk to them.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 14693, vaninskybird and 2 others
It's not bad if they're clean. Can be beneficial as well with easy live in pussy if you have a coed apartment

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and MoggerGaston
It's not bad if they're clean. Can be beneficial as well with easy live in pussy if you have a coed apartment
couldn't deal with the lack of privacy tbh

brb just want to get some cereal from the kitchen in the morning and you run into random people you don't know

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
couldn't deal with the lack of privacy tbh

brb just want to get some cereal from the kitchen in the morning and you run into random people you don't know
cant relate

i walk around the student house naked, because everyone hardly leaves their rooms so you never meet them anyways. And half of the time they are living with mom n dad in another city and only come here during the week when theres lectures.

i sunbath my balls naked on the balcony cuz it's basically only ever me using it. for Testosterone gains.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, gymmaxedhorse, Bvnny. and 1 other person
Got a new female housemate that will live here for a few months only.

Note that my student housing unit is absolutely dead. People just sit in their own rooms mostly, there's no shared activities, etc.

This girl is here for 2 days and whenever she's in the common kitchen/living space doing/cooking something, there's guys in my student housing leaving their rooms just to chill and talk to her for a while. She's already invited for 3 different social events. I've never been invited to go anywhere and I've lived with these people for years lmao.

Over if ur not born female and have people socializing with you whenever you want, inviting you to places, etc.

Born as male = born to be alone (sigma males like me) or born to worship (cucks like the boys I live with)

Born as female = born to be worshipped.

She's not even hot. Just cute becky tier.

Over if u lost gender lottery at birth.
Just assert dominance in the accommodation by walking around common areas naked whiles your balls and dick swing freely like the based sigma male that you are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bvnny. and MoggerGaston
Just assert dominance in the accommodation by walking around common areas naked whiles your balls and dick swing freely like the based sigma male that you are.
With the girl there aswell? JFL.

I would walk around shirtless there if it was hotter but today is a cold day.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
cant relate

i walk around the student house naked, because everyone hardly leaves their rooms so you never meet them anyways. And half of the time they are living with mom n dad in another city and only come here during the week when theres lectures.

i sunbath my balls naked on the balcony cuz it's basically only ever me using it. for Testosterone gains.
sounds a lot like what I'm experiencing. the china virus pretty much killed whatever was left of the social aspect, people only show up for lectures as necessary and stay to their groups of people they already knew from school, etc.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
sounds a lot like what I'm experiencing. the china virus pretty much killed whatever was left of the social aspect, people only show up for lectures as necessary and stay to their groups of people they already knew from school, etc.
Only the case with guys here.

Girls have vibrant social lives. Guys generally cope with public parties, bars, clubs, music events, etc. that are not inner circle. Those are all 80-90% male now and you can see the guys don't really want to be there but are 'trying'.

Women only socialize in inner circles.

Only the case with guys here.

Girls have vibrant social lives. Guys generally cope with public parties, bars, clubs, music events, etc. that are not inner circle. Those are all 80-90% male now and you can see the guys don't really want to be there but are 'trying'.

Women only socialize in inner circles.
their social lives don't seem to really be tied to their uni/student lives a whole lot though. at least here. the thing with public parties is true though. I went to one or two of those welcome parties or whatever the fuck when I started and it was a complete sausage fest waste of time.

looking at it from the flipside though. if you were a prettyboy mogger and moved into a dorm with a bunch of girls then they would've talked, initiated and invited you to stuff. that type of thing is really the only escape you have ime as guys don't really make friends like that anymore once out of school and generally just treat each other with indifference.

Ugly men are WILD

Their whole life is a never ending WAR to crawl across glass just to get one whiff of fresh asshole

They will DESTROY you if they think they can gain the smallest social credit with a 4/10

NEVER trust short men or ugly men. ONLY be friends with narcy 6’s