Brutal fog. Indian girl got obliterated 😭

Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us

No makeup for you “she’s frauding!” cells.

Says she’s Bulgarian. Just brutal. Look at the comments of the first video. That Indian girl is invisible. My goodness 😂

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, nigkook, CursedOne and 7 others
Not muh pajita qkeenz.

“Why is she camera shy?”

BC SHES SUBHUMAN! 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Theodosis, Deleted member 15977, Deleted member 6128 and 15 others
Not muh pajita qkeenz.

“Why is she camera shy?”

BC SHES SUBHUMAN! 😂
It's actually sad tbh. She really covered her face.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and mortis
@cloUder why are there Indians in Bulgaria?

@MarkCorrigan

aesthetic posing :lul:

ugly pajeeta easily lowest smv race battle between Filipinas and pajeetas and their hairy tits and assholes

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CursedOne, enchanted_elixir, Moldovancel and 1 other person
there are gypsies, indiands are rare. Although i see them from time to time, probably just students
After further investigation, the girl in the OP lives in the UK.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
why do curries or ethnics migrate to white countries to get brutally mogged to uranus and other galaxies:lul: i would choose the shitty living conditions in a shithole and 200$ payment a month over a developed country that gets me mogged every millisecond,
this brown foid won't last long tbh, she will either rope or monsters made of rope will haunt her dreams for the rest of her life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, elzde95, Moldovancel and 2 others
Brutal she posts tiktoks with ethnic girls just to fog them hard

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkthrone, MissLexotan6MG, Chadeep and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, enchanted_elixir, reptiles and 1 other person
It's actually sad tbh. She really covered her face.

So? That cunt would probably give me a dirty look if she saw me on the street

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Sal
why do curries or ethnics migrate to white countries to get brutally mogged to uranus and other galaxies:lul: i would choose the shitty living conditions in a shithole and 200$ payment a month over a developed country that gets me mogged every millisecond,
this brown foid won't last long tbh, she will either rope or monsters made of rope will haunt her dreams for the rest of her life.
View attachment 1734267

Brown pajeetas have higher smv than fucking chad lites literally its just in this case it was an unfair mog battle compare her tinder results to a white chadlites

Brown pajeetas have higher smv than fucking chad lites literally its just in this case it was an unfair mog battle compare her tinder results to a white chadlites
cope, brown curry girls can never get love and ltr from a decent men. they are doomed for a life of loneliness.

cope, brown curry girls can never get love and ltr from a decent men. they are doomed for a life of loneliness.

Bro from whqt ive seen 3/10 curries are dating 6/10 white males and this is irl i cant imagine tinder just be female is always stronger than just be white thats basics of black pill tbqh

Bro from whqt ive seen 3/10 curries are dating 6/10 white males and this is irl i cant imagine tinder just be female is always stronger than just be white thats basics of black pill tbqh
ltr and marriage is different from dating or being friends. for female marriage with the ideal guy is the main goal not sleeping around and short relationships.

There are some good-looking Indian women, but the median Indian girl isn't as attractive as the median white girl.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Chadeep and Moldovancel
There are some good-looking Indian women, but the median Indian girl isn't as attractive as the median white girl.

You dony even have to be a low tier normie to get laid as a women there existence is toturial mode.

ltr and marriage is different from dating or being friends. for female marriage with the ideal guy is the main goal not sleeping around and short relationships.

Thats my point ive seen brown whores who are 3's with 6/10 white guys

You dony even have to be a low tier normie to get laid as a women there existence is toturial mode.
Agree but that was not the point.

• +1
Reactions: Sal
im talking about the majority of curry females( that are ugly), of course girls who look like this have no problem.
These 5 indian women are among tc candlers independent critics list of 100 most beautiful face
20210930 120201

• JFL
Reactions: Sal
Having said that, the white girl is another level

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Women now Get a taste of their own medicine