brutal for slavic cels

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
The best-looking EE women go to foreign nations to find richfags, if they end up in dubai you can already garuntee they are getting shit and pissed on by degenerate arabs

All these insta whores you see are really just prostitues for the rich, this is water. They are littarly almost always slavic or some other eueopean group

even in ukraine right now you can see many of their whores left instantly to find rich forgeiners while the men stayed back to die

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx
you know what common between azov guys and russian war criminals? they have hot wifes a lot of the times

like a guy who bombed child hospita in ukraine he has a good milf with big milkers waiting for him at home

this thread is incel af bro

this thread is incel af bro
no its a literal fact that these insta whores who are commonly slavic are cum dumpsters for richfags in dubai, monaco, zuirch and whatnot

many documentaries, and exposes on this

no its a literal fact that these insta whores who are commonly slavic are cum dumpsters for richfags in dubai, monaco, zuirch and whatnot

many documentaries, and exposes on this
so what? nobody wants these whores LOL

good bitches like alesya kafelnikova will never become dubai thot

slavic toilet worship insane among arabs and euro niggers

meanwhile 3/10 hohol from azov fucks objective hot slut i see it more than muh immigrant girls fuck on polish guys. they dont even look good haha

• Hmm...
Reactions: 0S4MA
cope, your women littarly eat arab shit for money while you die in war dnr simp tales
thats stupid, you wish it was true but all you will get self hating slavic 5/10 that will age like milk

cheers if you want that

brutal for slavic men how? all those whores are ugly plastic-maxxed LTB's. but i guess thats most slavic women in general

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and Forsberg377
good bitches like alesya kafelnikova will never become dubai thot
they are thots for richfags in the country and foreign ones, what difference does it make for the average slav

brutal for slavic men how? all those whores are ugly plastic-maxxed LTB's. but i guess thats most slavic women in general
imagine being in war and not allowed to leave while your wife and her friends find richfags in forgein nations

they are thots for richfags in the country, what difference does it make for the average slav
she literally fucked a poor rapper lol you live in delusion

slavic girls are much more than slavic man thats why you sometimes can see those thots that cant bag good russian man leave for mid tier turkish man . so what?

go to province in russland , belarus or urkaine . you will see legit ORCs with beautiful woman

• Hmm...
0 clue who she is I googled her and a guy she was with looked rich
she is daughter of pro tennis player, she broke up with rapper pharaoh who btw is average slavic man who fucked top tier models

NS02ODUxLmpwZWc.jpeg

guys with this face would fuck only beckies in europe , dont act like SLAVIC man are winners too LOL

she is daughter of pro tennis player, she broke up with rapper pharaoh who btw is average slavic man who fucked top tier models

NS02ODUxLmpwZWc.jpeg

guys with this face would fuck only beckies in europe , dont act like SLAVIC man are winners too LOL
rapper has status makes little difference if he is rich or broke, but alright

• +1
Reactions: Forsberg377
rapper has status makes little difference if he is rich or broke, but alright
rapper already means rizzmaxed cool guy even when they have 1k views on YT they fuck top tier bitches

• +1
jfl if u think slavic women are gl, they are all plastic whores, i will be the one imigrating and finding a normal natural girl

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
jfl if u think slavic women are gl, they are all plastic whores, i will be the one imigrating and finding a normal natural girl
never said the average one is gl, I said the ones that are gl leave to find rich foreigners

that's why the average one is ugly asf all the good ones said hasta la vista

never said the average one is gl, I said the ones that are gl leave to find rich foreigners

that's why the average one is ugly asf all the good ones said adios
u are clown lmao, most gl girls i know here are rotting with junkies and alcoholics, my mother is unfortunate example, the example u showed are those with more surgeries than they can count, no one finds them gl

u are clown lmao, most gl girls i know here are rotting with junkies and alcoholics, my mother is unfortunate example, the example u showed are those with more surgeries than they can count, no one finds them gl
that was one pic as an example but cope I guess

that was one pic as an example but cope I guess
ahahahaha not cope at all bro, i live here, i know for a fact not some americuck is gonna tell me what women from here where i live do

ahahahaha not cope at all bro, i live here, i know for a fact not some americuck is gonna tell me what women from here where i live do
and yet you do the same thing, cope neguh