Brutal framelet pill for bodybuilding

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
wrist circumference and shoulder broadness determines the maximum amount of muscle you can put on.

small wrists and compact shoulders means that there is a much more limited amount of muscle that you can put on

Who tf cares 6 months of lifting is enough muscle

• +1
Reactions: epictroll, Deleted member 17829, CristianT and 3 others
this tbh, its all about your face bones and your neck (to show more your lower third and bones)
do you think i can achieve vinnie hacker body in 6 month?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 15827
on roids i hope because 6 month natty is barely any muscle unless you have top tier genetics

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
this tbh, its all about your face bones and your neck (to show more your lower third and bones)
Prolly an year just to be safe if you're starting from holocaust victim

on roids i hope because 6 month natty is barely any muscle unless you have top tier genetics
All that matters is not looking dyel shirtless and a thick neck

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
all you need is a fit body that's kind of aesthetic "muh roids"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
it is well enough for otter mode if you have perfect train planning, rest, nutrition, and hormonal profile

• +1
bodybuilding is the biggest cope out there right now but the blackpill community isn’t ready for than conversation yet

This is what bluepilled gymcels ignore. When it comes to natural muscle mass, your frame holds the up most importance in terms of natty size. Bigger bones=bigger muscles without even training.

• +1
bodybuilding is the biggest cope out there right now but the blackpill community isn’t ready for than conversation yet
bodybuilding? sure, but having a good toned body with some amount of muscle is a huge halo

No, 18montha very max though 6 months with good genetics

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Thank god I just started lifting at 17 and didn’t let retards poison my brain with defeatist mentalities.

I wouldn’t be surprised if my shoulders widened in response to training (skeletal frame)

• +1
Reactions: epictroll