Brutal friends pill non NT pill loser pill

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
This video with millions of views about how to make friends and not be lonely is filled with only guys in the comments. Couldn’t find one female comment

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
Now we know the real reason you made geomax

either too many autistic retards or sub3's crying in the comment section

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad and Deleted member 21620
foids and r/IncelTear retards be like:

"its your PERSONALITY brooo :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Now we know the real reason you made geomax
Why

Weathers not too bad today for Thailand standards so decided to throw on some spf 50 sunscreen and go cycling this morning #bikelife
AD5F8231 176D 4178 9730 B9B50AFCC64B
83488A61 AB64 4614 85F4 4A6BDEA3A5BE

Every girl has a tight-knit close and genuine friend group. Meanwhile guys will betray you in a second and abandon you if a bitch if involved.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Indo_Chad, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Every girl has a tight-knit close and genuine friend group. Meanwhile guys will betray you in a second and abandon you if a bitch if involved.
Its possible to have a tight-knit male friend group. I am lucky enough to have one, but the problem is as a male I just prefer being alone and often think that maintaining friendship is just too much effort

But I am 22 year old not a teenager so I just think that what I feel is how pretty much every male my age feels

I put my hoe in Balenci

Its possible to have a tight-knit male friend group. I am lucky enough to have one, but the problem is as a male I just prefer being alone and often think that maintaining friendship is just too much effort

But I am 22 year old not a teenager so I just think that what I feel is how pretty much every male my age feels
Wait until one of them gets married and then it's "muh wife wouldn't like me going out".

• +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad