Brutal fucking blackpill from femoid

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
I met one white girl her body was kinda chubby, I told her that I got ghosted once and then s he showed me her messenger, like literally 20 guys had messaged her and she didnt even read that.
She got my number and said I promise I'm gonna message you but I doubt

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2969
Girls are bombarded with messages by ugly guys. No surprise there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, toolateforme, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
>Messages5,522
should be obvious at this point bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, toolateforme, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
wet water

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
No shit xD the average 3.5 psl chubby foid has at least 10 orbitters

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
these orbiters are the ones that need to be killed. They are they enablers!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Even tranny Eggman has dozen of guys in "her" dms
now imagine a normal woman

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I see visions of zyzz telling me i am gonna make it then i am at ease with myself
I see visions of Gandy when I am reminded of facts like these.
Yap i wish they were all castrated in public they're the ones that make this shit hard for all of us

Seriously, it's desperate men that fucking raise the value of these foids. In high-school it was the same so I had to intentionally be rude to girls just to mitigate any association with desperados.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and autistic_tendencies
They live on celebrity mode

A girl would rope if she lived the life of an average guy for one day, hell one hour lol

• +1

A girl would rope if she lived the life of an average guy for one day, hell one hour lol
I can't even imagine the psycholgical annihilation a foid would go through in that case.

true. when we get an IOI it makes our whole day and gives us dopamine rush and all, while foids get validation literally 24/7 no matter how they look like. fuck i wanna be a foid

Seriously, it's desperate men that fucking raise the value of these foids. In high-school it was the same so I had to intentionally be rude to girls just to mitigate any association with desperados.
Same to this day i am mean to girls in purpose so they won't associate me with these thirsty cucks

true. when we get an IOI it makes our whole day and gives us dopamine rush and all, while foids get validation literally 24/7 no matter how they look like. fuck i wanna be a foid
It's a bit better in EE but the West. Omg. It's fucking over.

• JFL
@xit

you know what to do

Dude...
I can't even imagine the psycholgical annihilation a foid would go through in that case.
She wouldn't stand living a day in the life of an average male she would rope in a week