Brutal gaslighting of 32y virgin manlet

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
Ok,boyoss...we have 32y old virgin who never went to date and is under 5'5....lets see soyditters advices

20240216 115730
20240216 115808

Just fucking lol at the comments:

20240216 115900

"You look like nice guy bro,just have to find lady with your personality" :feelskek:

20240216 115915

"Hit the gym and get haircut bro" like he didnt already made haircut best he could with his recessing hair

20240216 115935

"I am gonna change your life with grow beard advice,bro"...like he doesnt already have beard :forcedsmile:

20240216 120002

The only real comment gets downvoted by fucking soyditters...wow so shocking

@BrahminBoss @brucewayne78 @5.5psl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, mike21, Deleted member 64331 and 13 others
Show him the incel forum

Ok,boyoss...we have 32y old virgin who never went to date and is under 5'5....lets see soyditters advices

View attachment 2747390View attachment 2747393

View attachment 2747397
"You look like nice guy bro,just have to find lady with your personality" :feelskek:

View attachment 2747401
"Hit the gym and get haircut bro" like he didnt already made haircut best he could with his recessing hair

View attachment 2747407
"I am gonna change your life with grow beard advice,bro"...like he doesnt already have beard :forcedsmile:

View attachment 2747408

I thank fuck I'm 55

Needs to be touched by

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, ineonx and VladimirtheGreat
no saving his brachycephaly

why do all redditors write the same platitutdes in the same way?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Azr616, Deleted member 24770 and 1 other person
Looks MENA or anadolid type of med

why do all redditors write the same platitutdes in the same way?
thats the only pc opinions that get filtered through via their karma/updoot system.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
i love your threads. it’s brutally over for this guy. he could breed with a Romania gypsy who has no connection to society and has been brainwashed to oblivion.

Based upon that group pic he is likely 5'3"

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
i love your threads. it’s brutally over for this guy. he could breed with a Romania gypsy who has no connection to society and has been brainwashed to oblivion.
Gypsy ladies fog they have Big booties

• JFL
Reactions: lilith

View attachment 2747397

View attachment 2747401

View attachment 2747407

View attachment 2747408

he would be an incel even with 6'2 height

• +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat

View attachment 2747397

View attachment 2747401

View attachment 2747407

View attachment 2747408

He should grow to 6'5. That would help his dating life

• +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat
redditors just see certain posts that fit the criteria of a guy asking for advice and revert to executive function of giving bullshit platitudes.

They are programmed to say things the result in upvotes rather than truth.

The comfortable reality to be in would be the one where this guy just needs to go to the gym and get a haircut and do something different with his facial hair. Most reasonable people would wish for a world where everyone has a fighting chance, and how many chances you get is mostly about willpower and effort

Therefore, comments which purport this false reality get upvoted, as it provides a sense of security to other redditors who don’t want to acknowledge the world is a cruel place where someone may need to drop $75k on a surgery to make themselves desirable. This is furthered by the fact that most redditors are in the shoes of the OP. Which is to say, not genetically gifted or successful with women.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and based_pakichad421
How come I get pussy despite never brushing my teeth or showering

How tall is his parents? They didn't think about the quality of life their future manlet son would have when they were fucking?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284

View attachment 2747397

View attachment 2747401

View attachment 2747407

View attachment 2747408

They're right. If he works on himself + has a good job he can be a beta caregiver for a used up post wall hag or something. Better than nothing, defiantly better than being a self loathing whiny incel postmaxxing all day.

• +1

View attachment 2747397

View attachment 2747401

View attachment 2747407

View attachment 2747408

Brutal.

I actual know a guy 2 inches shorter than this. But he is also Pakistani. He’s a really nice guy and is NT, has a lot of female friends and all. But he struggles to get anywhere with women (he’s like 21 I think).

Kinda is actually sad to see, cause these people are just doomed to have a miserable dating life.

• +1
Guess what? Give him huge amount of money and he will be slaying VS models TODAY

probably have 10k+ posts here

What's sad is his height has screwed him over but his female looksmatch will never have the thought that being a short woman stops relationships.

• +1