Brutal gender pill. If I was a foid I’d be having 6 chads dm me. No job. Just live off rich Chad

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
17,872
Reputation
33,223
Is this not so brutal
IMG 0812

If if I was born a female I
IMG 1643
would fog

Look at this

Instead I gotta deal with rejection from an obese ltb 🔥
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U, cowmuncher26, keubool and 6 others
Don't accept anything less than your looksmatch or you're a cuck.
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U, keubool, Scandi. and 2 others
1790500059844
 
  • JFL
Reactions: cowmuncher26 and TGUN.
But you cant do shit, youll just be a household pocket pussy wife who cooks and clean unless you do sports or hobby
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: keubool and TGUN.
1790500190136
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cowmuncher26 and TGUN.
But you cant do shit, youll just be a household pocket pussy wife who cooks and clean unless you do sports or hobby
Sounds easy asf nigga

I wouldn’t mind cooking and cleaning all day

Better than working a job
 
  • +1
Reactions: keubool
also your female morph looks like her
8BYp3QOq 400x400
 
  • Love it
Reactions: TGUN.
Instead I gotta deal with rejection from an obese ltb 🔥

Damn, you really don't get any action? And you are a certified 6?
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Not yet. Next year at uni is my time to shine 💯😭

Is 6 htn mtn??
Kinda hopefuel for me. That boys like you are not wanted by foids :feelshehe:
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

theblueprints
Replies
21
Views
103
looksmaxxing_
looksmaxxing_
Paldavinci
Replies
1
Views
27
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
FarhanHere
Replies
2
Views
25
fearoffoids2.0
fearoffoids2.0
islaymtbs
Replies
11
Views
60
1966Ford
1966Ford
ragingmanlet
Replies
14
Views
68
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top