Brutal genetic recombination pill in twin brothers

D

Deleted member 14774

Solstice
When I was a kid I had a friend who was a twin. I lost touch with him but randomly remembered him and decided to look him up on Facebook. I saw some pictures of him and his TWIN brother.
A9218F99 73DE 4CE5 988F A09A3323EFFF

4386C392 D6C3 4F8D AD70 4550449580CB

Let me repeat again that these are TWINS. Not identical twins, but still twins. Look at the brutal heightmog. I would estimate that there is a 4 inch, maybe close to 5 inch height difference between them.
Imagine being 5’10 and you have a twin brother who is 6’3. I know Chris Hemsworth is 6’3 and has a brother who is like 5’11, but when it’s a twin brother and you shared the same prenatal environment in your mother’s womb, and had the same environment growing up, it is 100x more brutal. People want to say things like “just raise your kids well bro so you can make sure they’re chad!” but you can’t guarantee shit

not necessarily genetic recombination, one twin is always exposed to more testosterone than the other whilst in the womb

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, noprogressno, poopoohead and 2 others
not necessarily genetic recombination, one twin is always exposed to more testosterone than the other whilst in the womb
How do you know that?
Could be true though as I remember that the twin who is shorter now was kind of gay, hanging around with girls and had a feminine personality. Maybe he got less prenatal T or something

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noprogressno and poopoohead
How do you know that?
Could be true though as I remember that the twin who is shorter now was kind of gay, hanging around with girls and had a feminine personality. Maybe he got less prenatal T or something
imagine having the outcome of your life change cuz of shit like this

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Dystopian
On top of that most of the time one twin does not get enough nutrients in the womb. For some reason this happens more if the twins are the same gender. One of them is nearly always shorter or have a smaller body frame or they get sick often or sometimes even a little retarded mentally

• JFL
Reactions: evap0
I know two fraternal twin brothers. One is a paid model with 100k+ on insta hundreds of girls thristing for him and extremely extroverted the other is paler and extremely shy, also wears glasses and barely has any normal friends while being two inches shorter. Crazy how that works

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno