BRUTAL: GENETIC RECOMBINATION PILL IS EVERYTHING

I

It'snotover

Retired
WHAT IS GENETIC RECOMBINATION?
Genetic recombination is the exchange of genetic material between different organisms which leads to production of offspring with combinations of traits that DIFFER from those found in either parent.

Here there are some of the most brutal genetic recombination pill that you'll ever see:

Jordan Barrett father and his two brothers
1514495 head
1514511 sGQx9Su

Meanwhile:
Images 3

Toni Mahfud and his brother
1896168 1596194945622

Sean O'pry and his brother
Screenshot 20220904 111232 Samsung Internet

Chico with his family
2102982 1604919709519

The sister of Nic Kaufman
2492702 81D017CC C2F6 4FBE 803D F99B45F29142

Di Caprio and his parents
Dicaprio 47d1a491b43f4486a02206a40335e021

There are so many brural examples about genetic recombination that is unreal, these are just some examples of how subhumans parents can make 7psl gigachads just due to genetic recombination, that's why many chads have subhumans brothers or sisters.
Tagging my bhai @Xangsane

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Klasik616, Detective, angelo and 6 others
Just cherrypick and look at parents after they got double teamed by both the collagenreaper and norwood reaper + fat as fuck theory. Also Toni Mahfraud had a bunch of surgeries you can find some before pictures if you look for them. Facial attractiveness and rated masculinity is heritable to a great extent for both genders.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, currylightskin, Warlow and 1 other person
Just cherrypick and look at parents after they got double teamed by both the collagenreaper and norwood reaper + fat as fuck theory. Also Toni Mahfraud had a bunch of surgeries you can find some before pictures if you look for them. Facial attractiveness and rated masculinity is heritable to a great extent for both genders.
Even if lean the brother of sean o'pry will never look as good as his brother, that's clear. That's not cherrypicked, these are just their parents/ brothers, jordan brothers aren't fat. Usually who is a chad in his young year doesn't become a subhuman in his 40s or 50s. Yeah mahfud had surgeries but before he surgerymaxxed he looked much better than his brother. He also edits his pics.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ceo of cope
Even if lean the brother of sean o'pry will never look as good as his brother, that's clear. That's not cherrypicked, these are just their parents/ brothers, jordan brothers aren't fat. Usually who is a chad in his young year doesn't become a subhuman in his 40s or 50s. Yeah mahfud had surgeries but before he surgerymaxxed he looked much better than his brother. He also edits his pics.
these are still extreme outliers. Most "everyday handsome" people have good looking parents or grandparents

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and It'snotover
my mom is stacylite for india dad chadlite chad w height halo. im htn rn for india mainly cos fat, if i lean down ill be indian delon. Bro more reliable pill is having chad parents thats y eugenics is a thing. genetic recombination is rarer

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt and It'snotover
My mom used to be a model for a clothing store. She's a zygo mogger

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover
these are still extreme outliers. Most "everyday handsome" people have good looking parents or grandparents
True buddy, in fact i was talking about chads/extreme gl people, usually they have subhumans parents and they had luck with genetic recombination. The everyday gl htn has probably decent looking/gl parents.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood
My mom used to be a model for a clothing store. She's a zygo mogger
Did you get his cheekbones? I mean cheekbones like hers but sharper

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
my mom is stacylite for india dad chadlite chad w height halo. im htn rn for india mainly cos fat, if i lean down ill be indian delon. Bro more reliable pill is having chad parents thats y eugenics is a thing. genetic recombination is rarer
"stacylite for india" jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Warlow
They are not extreme outliers. Facial aesthetics is 0.5 heritable, traits like IQ and Height are more heritable than facial attractiveness.

I know from experience that it is perfectly possible for MTNs to produce HTN or even Chadlites. Also, when a couple is NOT looksmatched it Will be a lottery

• +1
Did you get his cheekbones? I mean cheekbones like hers but sharper
My zygos mog 99% of people. They're not as robust but they're still high set and prominent. This is a trait from my unique heritage, people with my mom's ethnicity have extremely robust zygos.

• Woah
There are also examples of chad and stacy that makes normies, but i'm mostly talking about famous chads/ top tier models to show how subhumans are their brothers or parents. You need to be lean asap and to breed with a stacylite bhai.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
They are not extreme outliers. Facial aesthetics is 0.5 heritable, traits like IQ and Height are more heritable than facial attractiveness.

I know from experience that it is perfectly possible for MTNs to produce HTN or even Chadlites. Also, when a couple is NOT looksmatched it Will be a lottery
sure. This also again is more evidence in favor of sexual selection/beautiful things are just beautiful because they are pill because if it was really about "good genetics" face wouldn't play such a gigantic part in selection/romantic interest since it has less heritability than even intelligence.

My zygos mog 99% of people. They're not as robust but they're still high set and prominent. This is a trait from my unique heritage, people with my mom's ethnicity have extremely robust zygos.
What ethnicity she is? Usually native americans and people from EE have mogger cheekbones

What ethnicity she is? Usually native americans and people from EE have mogger cheekbones
in general there are way more people with mogger zygos than mogger lower third. Only person i know irl with gigachad lower third is my dad's brother.

• Woah
She's south african. They look like pseudo Asians.

I've had people ask me if I was Japanese before.

• Woah
why do all three of them look good
must be insane genetic luck
luke-liam-und-chris-hemsworth-gucken-freundlich.jpg

• Hmm...
in general there are way more people with mogger zygos than mogger lower third. Only person i know irl with gigachad lower third is my dad's brother.
You think? I see a few people with great jaws.

Mogger eyes are the rarest tbh

not if both of your parents look related and you get fucking gangraped by a shitty environment and autism genes

• +1
why do all three of them look good
must be insane genetic luck
luke-liam-und-chris-hemsworth-gucken-freundlich.jpg
tbh luke mogs the other 2 hard in frame and lower third. He just got cucked by height and eye area

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 17791
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope and It'snotover
She's south african. They look like pseudo Asians.

I've had people ask me if I was Japanese before.
Yeah, african has mogger cheekbones too. I have only prominent zygomatic arch, they lack anterior projection.

• Woah
Yeah, african has mogger cheekbones too. I have only prominent zygomatic arch, they lack anterior projection.
This is where my zygos come from
San tribesman

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16853 and It'snotover
I just got copy pasted as a white washed version of my father.

• So Sad
Genetic recombination has got to be the most lifefuel blackpill out there
It means if you aren't good looking you can have good looking kids, and that the kids can come out chad or truecels so you can feel better about yourself if you do have children
It is especially lifefuel if you are tall, white and have a good phenotype. Much greater genetic recomb potential (me)

• +1

• Love it
legit i know siblings when one of them is chadlite tier and the other guy is lower tier normie. Both from the same environment.

• +1
Genetic recombination is the exchange of genetic material between different organisms which leads to production of offspring with combinations of traits that DIFFER from those found in either parent.

Here there are some of the most brutal genetic recombination pill that you'll ever see:

View attachment 1852274View attachment 1852276
Meanwhile:
View attachment 1852282

View attachment 1852287

View attachment 1852288
Chico with his family
View attachment 1852291

View attachment 1852296

View attachment 1852307

There are so many brural examples about genetic recombination that is unreal, these are just some examples of how subhumans parents can make 7psl gigachads just due to genetic recombination, that's why many chads have subhumans brothers or sisters.
brutal for toni's brother I feel bad

There is NO way this is real
:feelswhy: Sean mogs his own brother to suicide

View attachment 1852274View attachment 1852276
Meanwhile:
View attachment 1852282

View attachment 1852287

View attachment 1852288
Chico with his family
View attachment 1852291

View attachment 1852296

View attachment 1852307

These pics proves the blackpill without saying a word, your looks determine your life is that simple. Looks = Genetics = Luck. Who determines luck?

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James