Brutal genetic recombination pill!!

rand anon

rand anon

Caucasoid supremacist Castiza futurist 😛
Although my mom's south indian she doesn't hve the typical dravidian shitskin pheno, her results:

:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

My father made me subhuman:feelswah::feelswah::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: he has typical hyderabadi shitskin pheno:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

nearly 60% ASI:sick::sick::feelswah::feelswah: and 0 steppe and caucasian JFL :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:, he not only made me a shitskin but his pygmy's probably the reason I'm 5'3 manlet too :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

then there's me

brutal genetic recombination pill!!!:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: I thought I'd hve half the steppe of my mother, but I only hve 0.5%, and 0 caucasian:feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

tldr, if I had more of my mother's genes I'd be med bvll:ogre::ogre: but I inherited shitskin dravidian pheno from my father instead:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bogii, Hades, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 2 others
not enough stickers in your posts tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and rand anon
for me its the inverse, i had all my mom genes(which are baddest one) but im not ethnic
At least she given me hooded eyes but ruined my midface

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and rand anon
Apparently you get bitches at your height yet you still complain about your pheno. Be grateful. Honestly.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
I was talking to this gook. Calm down. :feelshaha:

• WTF
Reactions: rand anon
if you're deciding your looks based on arbitrary percent/percentiles then it was over from the start

• Hmm...
And yet I mog you in everyway (including skin color you under arm poster :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:). What's your thoughts on that? :unsure:
Looks-wise yes easily BUT I do have lighter skin than you and that by 2-3 shades. Also keep coping, I posted the TOP side of my arm, you window frauding shitskin coper :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and rand anon
Looks-wise yes easily BUT I do have lighter skin than you and that by 2-3 shades. Also keep coping, I posted the TOP side of my arm, you window frauding shitskin coper :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Jfl if I'm not charcoal black in my pics than I'm window frauding :forcedsmile:. Keep coping chinky.

• WTF
Jfl if I'm not charcoal black in my pics than I'm window frauding :forcedsmile:. Keep coping chinky.
You were clearly taking very frauded pics by your window while you were quite dark in the pics you sent me that weren't window frauded:feelskek:

Also keep coping, I am literally related to Kumaoni Brahmins (North Indian brahmins from Uttaranchal) and Himachal Rajputs(again, North Indian upper castes) quite closely after my OG population:feelshaha:
Vahaduo results 2

Funny how you claim to not be an Ajlaf but happen to be fully native Indian genetically:lul:

• Woah
if you're deciding your looks based on arbitrary percent/percentiles then it was over from the start
EF38C99C 4EFC 4A61 A8F8 8EE04E0FECBD
83EA8C2E 6F41 4B57 BF33 94D83E50A129
B7F1C1A1 E26E 4FCD A487 3A0284A510F9

Racist holes will vote this way on Photofeeler but expect me to NT/Jestermaxx for them on dating apps:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: because my looks can’t make up for my dravidian shitskin pheno :feelswhy: :feelswhy:fuck them:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 15004
You were clearly taking very frauded pics by your window while you were quite dark in the pics you sent me that weren't window frauded:feelskek:

Also keep coping, I am literally related to Kumaoni Brahmins (North Indian brahmins from Uttaranchal) and Himachal Rajputs(again, North Indian upper castes) quite closely after my OG population:feelshaha:
View attachment 1690507

Funny how you claim to not be an Ajlaf but happen to be fully native Indian genetically:lul:

Lmao I'm not aljaf cause my parents castes don't belong to them :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Also what do you mean by fully "native Indian" genetically, most people from the Indian sunbcontinent are Indian natives. Why do you keep going on about muh "central asian dna" you retarded pajeet wannabe, you do know they grouped the pakistan/ North India in with central asia right? That means I have "muh central asian dna" as well cause I have North Indian/pakistan region dna as well.

You used 23andme, look it up they group North India/ pakistan with central Asia.

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
Lmao I'm not aljaf cause my parents castes don't belong to them :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Also what do you mean by fully "native Indian" genetically, most people from the Indian sunbcontinent are Indian natives. Why do you keep going on about muh "central asian dna" you retarded pajeet wannabe, you do know they grouped the pakistan/ North India in with central asia right? That means I have "muh central asian dna" as well cause I have North Indian/pakistan region dna as well.

You used 23andme, look it up they group North India/ pakistan with central Asia.
Post your results you shitskin window frauder :feelskek:
Tempfile123

I got 2.8% Central Asian AND the BROADLY Central Asian-North Indian shit you're talking about which btw ISNT as common as you're trying to portray you ajlaf coper

btw Uttaranchal Rajputs get 11% Asian, Himachal Rajputs get 8% Asian, Uttaranchal Brahmins get 12% Asian and guess what faggot they are ALL North Indian non piss drinking mountain folk Brahmins and upper classes gonna call them "Chinky" as well shitskin:feelshaha:
Jammu Kashmir uttarakhand Himachal GEDmatch Harappaworld results

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261, Deleted member 13787 and rand anon
@PrinterAndFaxMachin why hmm react bhai is it not true :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: if I had the same PSL but no shitskin pheno, I'm not saying I'd be a slayer, but atleast I wouldn't be incel :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Dude you are a high-tier normie even with your coloring, you literally get daily regular matches with thick bitches even with that so you're not bad looking whatsoever, I mean jesus your bones are popping and you're at 18% which is not even good at all.

DONT HMM REACT ME you Dravidian prince bonemogger:hnghn::hnghn:

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Dude you are a high-tier normie even with your coloring, you literally get daily regular matches with thick bitches even with that so you're not bad looking whatsoever, I mean jesus your bones are popping and you're at 18% which is not even good at all.
doesn't mean much though if not even one of them converted to a lay:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
doesn't mean much though if not even one of them converted to a lay:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelswhy::feelswhy:
TBH you;re a volcel you could have fucked those sheboons but you chose not to cuz you actually have some self respect:feelshaha:

You also got unlucky with that cute Asian chick that went all schizo on you and your high school pictures (I hope I'm not revealing personal things you want me to reveal bhai I'll delete this comment if you want me to)

• Woah
  • +1
Post your results you shitskin window frauder :feelskek:
View attachment 1690530

I got 2.8% Central Asian AND the BROADLY Central Asian-North Indian shit you're talking about which btw ISNT as common as you're trying to portray you ajlaf coper

btw Uttaranchal Rajputs get 11% Asian, Himachal Rajputs get 8% Asian, Uttaranchal Brahmins get 12% Asian and guess what faggot they are ALL North Indian non piss drinking mountain folk Brahmins and upper classes gonna call them "Chinky" as well shitskin:feelshaha:
View attachment 1690533
I don't have 23andme retard I used myheritage which groups ALL of south asia into simply "south asian" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. You are now asking me to drop another $100 to buy another dna test which will take a week to get here, and then another 4 weeks or some shit to run their
through database. Lmao just fuck off with your addled cow piss brain. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Also these people look mixed as hell lmao, some look gookish some look north indian :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. So of course I'm going to call them chinky.

Attachments

• Kumaoni_peoples_20210608163920.jpg
    Kumaoni_peoples_20210608163920.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 0
  • bc80605347698d2e1f6e270647e7e6f8.jpg
    bc80605347698d2e1f6e270647e7e6f8.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 0
  • kumaoni-culture-kumaoni-people-kumaon-division-kumaon-girls-696x399.jpg
    kumaoni-culture-kumaoni-people-kumaon-division-kumaon-girls-696x399.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1614763396-Kumaoni-people.jpg
    1614763396-Kumaoni-people.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 0
  • kuamoni-dress.jpg
    kuamoni-dress.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 0
  • images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    13.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 170px-Ved_Prakash_-_Solang_Valley_2014-05-10_2547.jpeg
    170px-Ved_Prakash_-_Solang_Valley_2014-05-10_2547.jpeg
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
  • download (9).jpeg
    download (9).jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
You also got unlucky with that cute Asian chick that went all schizo on you and your high school pictures (I hope I'm not revealing personal things you want me to reveal bhai I'll delete this comment if you want me to)
ur good bhai, and yeah, dogshit luck :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

TBH you;re a volcel you could have fucked those sheboons but you chose not to cuz you actually have some self respect:feelshaha:
:feelskek::feelskek:
I traded snaps with a sheboon who lives 2 hrs away, she said to keep in touch. Think I shared her pics with you, decent face, thicc body:aheago:. Maybe I can meet up with her in the summer:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• Love it
I don't have 23andme retard I used myheritage which groups ALL of south asia into simply "south asian" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. You are now asking me to drop another $100 to buy another dna test which will take a week to get here, and then another 4 weeks or some shit to run their
through database. Lmao just fuck off with your addled cow piss brain. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Also these people look mixed as hell lmao, some look gookish some look north indian :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. So of course I'm going to call them chinky.
JFL 23andme is the only valid one and NO it doesn't group central asian into one and if it does it's clearly wrong:feelskek:
You tried buddy, you tried but you just couldn't make it. If it doesn't point it out specifically, it's meaningless:feelsokman:

2896047_images_5.jpeg

Also being from Himachal=/= Himachal Rajput. That is member of a Tibeto-Burman tribe which you cherrypicked which doesn't even fit the requirements. Hell, when I reverse searched the image it literally lead to "tribal" development pages of Himachal Pradesh:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Himachal rajputs
Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, India - September 01, 2018 : Portrait of Himachali  Old Man on the Street in Himalayan Village Editorial Stock Image - Image of  face, lifestyle: 138422109
Old Himachali man portrait editorial stock photo. Image of male - 134615893
Portrait of Himachali man smoking chillum. Rumsu,Nagar, India Stock Photo -  Alamy
Portrait Man Himachal Pradesh India Traditional Stock Photo 1714575400 |  Shutterstock
Image of Young Himachali Boy in Traditional Dress on the  Street-HE089254-Picxy
People of Himachal in India Editorial Photography - Image of countryside,  agriculture: 26340562
man of himachal pradesh, india Stock Photo - Alamy
Hindu Rajput man in the village of Sansal in Himachal Pradesh, India. News  Photo - Getty Images
Daily Life In Himachal Pradesh Hindu Rajput man smoking a biddi (hand  rolled cigarette) in the village of
Portrait 3 | A common Garhwali man. | Asis K. Chatterjee | Flickr

Pankaj Chandak on Twitter: #Katoch Rajput royal family from Himachal  Pradesh . They are oldest known Rajput clan from time of Alexander and  Ashoka . They ruled over Punjab and Himachal .

They look like fellow brown guys with some Eastern shifted features because of their 8 or 12 percent average Asian admixture like myself:feelshaha:

All red-undertones having good looking dudes and they are PROPER North Indian upper-caste people.

Your cope is no more buddy boyo:feelskek:

Last edited:
  • Woah
ur good bhai, and yeah, dogshit luck :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

:feelskek::feelskek:
I traded snaps with a sheboon who lives 2 hrs away, she said to keep in touch. Think I shared her pics with you, decent face, thicc body:aheago:. Maybe I can meet up with her in the summer:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
yeah the sheboons you show me have thick bodies:feelsohh:
but repulsive faces:sick:

Go for it bhai and seems like dark foids don't care about your skin color but who wants to go for them anyways:lul:

• Woah
  • +1
yeah the sheboons you show me have thick bodies:feelsohh:
but repulsive faces:sick:

Go for it bhai and seems like dark foids don't care about your skin color but who wants to go for them anyways:lul:
after bleachmaxxing I will be Aryan(latina/castiza, huWhite, north indian/mena) and East Asian(Han Chinese/Jap/Korean) only :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::ogre::ogre:

• Love it
JFL 23andme is the only valid one and NO it doesn't group central asian into one and if it does it's clearly wrong:feelskek:
You tried buddy, you tried but you just couldn't make it. If it doesn't point it out specifically, it's meaningless:feelsokman:

2896047_images_5.jpeg

Also being from Himachal=/= Himachal Rajput. That is member of a Tibeto-Burman tribe which you cherrypicked which doesn't even fit the requirements. Hell, when I reverse searched the image it literally lead to "tribal" development pages of Himachal Pradesh:feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 1690624
Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, India - September 01, 2018 : Portrait of Himachali  Old Man on the Street in Himalayan Village Editorial Stock Image - Image of  face, lifestyle: 138422109
Old Himachali man portrait editorial stock photo. Image of male - 134615893
Portrait of Himachali man smoking chillum. Rumsu,Nagar, India Stock Photo -  Alamy
Portrait Man Himachal Pradesh India Traditional Stock Photo 1714575400 |  Shutterstock
Image of Young Himachali Boy in Traditional Dress on the  Street-HE089254-Picxy
People of Himachal in India Editorial Photography - Image of countryside,  agriculture: 26340562
man of himachal pradesh, india Stock Photo - Alamy
Hindu Rajput man in the village of Sansal in Himachal Pradesh, India. News  Photo - Getty Images
View attachment 1690639
Portrait 3 | A common Garhwali man. | Asis K. Chatterjee | Flickr

They look like fellow brown guys with some Eastern shifted features because of their 8 or 12 percent average Asian admixture like myself:feelshaha:

All red-undertones having good looking dudes and they are PROPER North Indian upper-caste people.

Your cope is no more buddy boyo:feelskek:

Lmao you idiot it does :rolleyes:
"They look like fellow brown guys with some Eastern shifted features because of their 8 or 12 percent average Asian admixture like myself:feelshaha:"

Thanks for admitting it gook :'D

Also no, THIS is what an actual north indian upper caste looks like

Tell me, if these people look gookish at ALL to you.

All i see are lightskin-lightbrown caucasoids :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: like "PROPER" uppercaste north indians look like. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Prithviraj Kapoor in Sinkandar 1941
Prithviraj Kapoor in the film Ek Raat
Rajesh khanna handsome
Riches Owned By Raj Kapoor During His Lifetime1200 5ed65ac7df7d5
TY5X275YHERKV6Z72CJUBMUBL4
FB IMG 1512434447168

Lmao you idiot it does :rolleyes:
keep coping this is the result of a half pashtun half tajik on ancestry dna:lul:

e4uhdev9ta171.jpg

This is a Telugu result
RUlCVyjVtoh8pl8s4rmRLn_Yx1_wX0UaIyYG4t0Y704.png

lmao you really did try but failed miserably:lul:

Also yes some Khatris have moggers in them but as someone who's been to Brampton and Sauga I can assure you they are no different from other brown people on average:rolleyes: You can cherrypick as many nepotism beneficiaries of Bollywood shit but it doesnt matter

Admitting what, that your cope about us being chinkys failed miserably cuz even upper-caste North Indians from HImachal ( a VERY developed state) have the same amount of Asian as me?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Woah
keep coping this is the result of a half pashtun half tajik on ancestry dna:lul:

e4uhdev9ta171.jpg

This is a Telugu result
RUlCVyjVtoh8pl8s4rmRLn_Yx1_wX0UaIyYG4t0Y704.png

lmao you really did try but failed miserably:lul:

Also yes some Khatris have moggers in them but as someone who's been to Brampton and Sauga I can assure you they are no different from other brown people on average:rolleyes: You can cherrypick as many nepotism beneficiaries of Bollywood shit but it doesnt matter

Admitting what, that your cope about us being chinkys failed miserably cuz even upper-caste North Indians from HImachal ( a VERY developed state) have the same amount of Asian as me?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dumbass do you even know what Central asian dna means? Yes that pashtun Tajik has Central asian dna in him lmao Afghanistan is literally south central asia because it's the bridge between central and South asia that has received the brunt of migrations from central asia for the last 3000+ years, and Tajikistan is literally IN central asia :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. You aren't some central asian now you coping hybrid gook shitskin :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, I literally have no idea what you were trying to accomplish with linking a literal pashtun Tajiks dna to compare with your own.

Also why are you trying to compare me with your average telugu, lmao you can ask literally any other South Indian on here if I look like your average south Indian lmao and they will tell you no, and there is a reason for that :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. plus I reversed searched that image and found his post on reddit. This is his gedmatch population scores, he's literally 11 fucking populations away from me (Hyderabad) and you are trying to pass him off as if me and him are the same, nice try you gook. :lul::lul::lul: he's literally more related to fucking Gujarat patels than me:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220521-022655_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220521-022655_Chrome.jpg
    635.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Dumbass do you even know what Central asian dna means? Yes that pashtun Tajik has Central asian dna in him lmao Afghanistan is literally south central asia because it's the bridge between central and South asia that has received the brunt of migrations from central asia for the last 3000+ years, and Tajikistan is literally IN central asia :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. You aren't some central asian now you coping hybrid gook shitskin :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, I literally have no idea what you were trying to accomplish with linking a literal pashtun Tajiks dna to compare with your own.

Also why are you trying to compare me with your average telugu, lmao you can ask literally any other South Indian on here if I look like your average south Indian lmao and they will tell you no, and there is a reason for that :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. plus I reversed searched that image and found his post on reddit. This is his gedmatch population scores, he's literally 11 fucking populations away from me (Hyderabad) and you are trying to pass him off as if me and him are the same, nice try you gook. :lul::lul::lul: he's literally more related to fucking Gujarat patels than me:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
You have the face structure of the average South Indian and those examples were used to show the categories on ancestryDna and what telugus get and how they get NO Central Asian components cuz they're ajlafs:feelshaha:

Keep barking tho you shitskin Dalit from the sewers of Hyderabad:ROFLMAO:

• Woah
  • Hmm...
You have the face structure of the average South Indian and those examples were used to show the categories on ancestryDna and what telugus get and how they get NO Central Asian components cuz they're ajlafs:feelshaha:

Keep barking tho you shitskin Dalit from the sewers of Hyderabad:ROFLMAO:
sorry bhai, he is North Indian, only 60%+ ASI dasyu shitskins like me are South Indian :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• Hmm...
Curries and their obsession about some fringe sub-groups they share 5% DNA with will never cease to amaze me.

„I‘m north indian, brahmin, mogger with pashtun tajik in me :ogre:

Ipl Kumar GIF by cred_club

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Dating apps are racist jsut don’t use them. Blacks and Arabs do shit on dating apps and you don’t see them crying about it jsut leave your basement
I'm NOT NT :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I'm NOT NT :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I mean women don’t expect curries to be NT so women who are OPEN to curries will not hold your autism against you. Besides for Non
Whites online dating is a no go unless chad

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
where are these women :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They do exist but umm… fuck good point but I do see pakis with white foids every now and then so they deffo exist

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur