Brutal Hair Pill

Coping

Coping

Kraken
Balding is death tbh reduce all cortisol and take care of yourselves niggas or this will happen to u and it will be completely over JFL

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Kenma, Insomniac and 6 others
I would rather get beheaded than lose my hair.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Insomniac, Bluepill and 1 other person
cope he could easily fix it but he doesnt care because he got enough validation in his past

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Coping and kobecel

From jb slayer to subhuman basement dwelling cuck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
We left Xanax in 2018, 2019 is all about finasteride

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
cope he could easily fix it but he doesnt care because he got enough validation in his past

Went from pedophile to slayer. Wtf

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 206 and Insomniac
Damn, that is brutal. Hair can be the difference between looking like a suave slayer to looking like a child molester.

Just fucking kill me if I start balding tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, GenericChad1444 and Nibba
I wasn't blessed with good hair. Even when I had all my hair I couldn't do anything with it. Now I'll need 4000 grafts in order to still look like shit.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444

Looks like a fast and cool solution for balding,except the fake hairline is spotable

Looks like a fast and cool solution for balding,except the fake hairline is spotable
a member of this site knows the guy in the video IRL and he didn‘t know it‘s fake hair until he saw this vid

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
brutal indeed
i wish i was a Prince tbh ngl

• +1
a member of this site knows the guy in the video IRL and he didn‘t know it‘s fake hair until he saw this vid
NT userbase

• +1
I know a Saudi guy who has one of these. I did NOT suspect anything until he told me, it can be done really good for some people

And coping baldcels say you look more alpha/dom bald smh

• +1
Buzzcut is most DOM haircut imo
Yeah I agree having at least some hair shapes your face/hair and makes it look more masculine. But no "just shave your head bald bro be like Jason Stathan and you can get girls cuz they know how cuntfident you are" I swear anytime I hear someone say this shit I just want to punch them in the mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and androidcel
Thank god i have good quality hair.