Heightpill might be some of the most brutal blackpills in existence

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
It's brutal because of how it completely eliminates your dating options as a man. If you are short as man it's a huge handicap. Every single inch below 5'10 matters. A height increase of inch is barely discernible but according to more than a dozen stats it exponential increases your smv. If u are below 5'5 as a man you might aswell become a monk. Height halo is overrated and doesn't matter unless you are freakishly tall to appeal to that niche of women that want very tall men but being short is pretty much a death sentence as a male.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser, <6PSLcel, vermillioncorefan and 21 others
6 foot in scandinavia and 5'9 everywhere else is all you need, face matters way more

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndraBC, Deleted member 65752, RecessedChinCel and 4 others
6 foot in scandinavia and 5'9 everywhere else is all you need, face matters way more
Yes but every inch below that leads you closer to the rope

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC, nope, Deleted member 52452 and 3 others
76BB43A6 9878 4608 A3F3 15375940EF91

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, nope, Deleted member 52452 and 5 others
How tall are you?
6 foot 5, inb4 saying height doesn't matter as a 6'5 guy is like a ....., if height was all that it's hyped up to be I would have had at least a single foid say hi to me, that's it just a "hi" but no, and facewise im a high ltn

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, n9wiff and murdah
6 foot 5, inb4 saying height doesn't matter as a 6'5 guy is like a ....., if height was all that it's hyped up to be I would have had at least a single foid say hi to me, that's it just a "hi" but no, and facewise im a high ltn
You must look subhuman af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72710
I have height halo here, it helps alot for me.

Despite being LTN I've had IOI's

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and murdah
It's say it's frame. 5'8 jeff seid >>>>>>>>>>>>> 6'3 klinefelter's cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, 5'7 zoomer, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, Deleted member 72710, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Costcosuperstore and Charisma
chinktok must be suifuel to open for anyone under 6', height inflation goes hard. roasties are out there saying men under 5'7 aren't humans xd

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser, Deleted member 52452 and 5'7 zoomer
chinktok must be suifuel to open for anyone under 6', height inflation goes hard. roasties are out there saying men under 5'7 aren't humans xd
theres been so many trends shitting on short guys

already do the latter, idk about roids tbh im kinda reluctant
So with lifts you’re 6ft7 or? I can’t imagine that you don’t slay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, jinnu, Bushman and 7 others
So with lifts you’re 6ft7 or? I can’t imagine that you don’t slay
more like 6'6 cuz i wake up 6'5 but my shit compresses quick cuz i have a long torso and so ye

• +1
Reactions: Charisma and murdah
more like 6'6 cuz i wake up 6'5 but my shit compresses quick cuz i have a long torso and so ye
Can you pm face pls I’m so curious

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Can you pm face pls I’m so curious
rather not, just imagane blonde syrian pyscho, with a narrow palate, narrow lips, more protruding nose with a hump, eye bags, shitty collagen and a terrible hairstyle

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and Charisma
are you doing anything to ascend
rather not, just imagane blonde syrian pyscho, with a narrow palate, narrow lips, more protruding nose with a hump, eye bags, shitty collagen and a terrible hairstyle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and murdah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Costcosuperstore, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
Water. It's brootal out here for manlets.

Face and frame is king, all you need is to be taller than most womens

Water. It's brootal out here for manlets.

Being short didn’t ruin your life. Acting like a hateful person is ruining your life.

You were never not short—you didn’t get bit by the shortness bug or go to sleep tall one night and wake up short the next morning. There was no “pre-short” life for you, so your height hasn’t ruined anything. It’s the same life you’ve always had.

One day, however, you chose to spew hateful garbage at everyone taller than you. That’s a choice you made, and that’s something you have control over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, arabcelxxx, BeanletMogger and 3 others
It's brutal because of how it completely eliminates your dating options as a man. If you are short as man it's a huge handicap. Every single inch below 5'10 matters. A height increase of inch is barely discernible but according to more than a dozen stats it exponential increases your smv. If u are below 5'5 as a man you might aswell become a monk. Height halo is overrated and doesn't matter unless you are freakishly tall to appeal to that niche of women that want very tall men but being short is pretty much a death sentence as a male.
I kinda feel bad tbh imagine being tall asf while other guys get treated like shit while you win.

tbh every inch added when you're below average height, makes the most impact. There was a good thread recently:
5'10 is all you need | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
you can see that each inch of extra height when you're between 5'2-5'6 makes the most difference

iam 6ft barefoot and i feel short in middle europe

im LTN Smv if i wasnt 6'1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and <6PSLcel
Just by describing your features to me I can already tell you what to do.

-gymmaxx
-volufiline and/or ice + green tea bags for eyes
- skincare for your “shitty” collagen
- fix ur hairstyle.

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
It's say it's frame. 5'8 jeff seid >>>>>>>>>>>>> 6'3 klinefelter's cuck
Not really bro. Megan fox still date 6’4 emo weak boy mgk and no 5’8 seid

Height is LAW. Mtn 6’5 slay way more than every 5’7 chadlite. Most beautiful girl in the world adriana lima literally married a 6’7 sub4 which IPD is like 22mm (he looks like a cyclope but height halo saved him)

Just by describing your features to me I can already tell you what to do.

-gymmaxx
-volufiline and/or ice + green tea bags for eyes
- skincare for your “shitty” collagen
- fix ur hairstyle.
I need face transplant not all those copes you mentioned