BRUTAL HANDPILL (HANDCELS DONT ENTER YOU WILL SLIT YOUR THROAT)

roping3264

roping3264

Kraken
there was this ltb with good body clearly interested in me she was always trying to handshake with me and i was like no i cant my hands are dirty but the real reason is im fucking the biggest handcel ever existed 17 cm hand jfl she literally has bigger hands then she kept insisting like actually begging for handshake then i thought ''what could happen at worst'' and decided to handshake then i heard this

TEHEE YOU HAVE SUCH TINY CUTE BABY HANDS

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: i wanted to 12 gauge myself at the spot i was so emberassed i would definitely have killed myself if i had gun

after that event she lost interest in me and doesnt start any conversation

even being 7 psl 7 foot cant compansate for this deformity

tldr:kill yourself asap if you have small hands

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, subanimal, aleksander and 11 others
We're both in the Same boat, Mine are 18cm. Im 6'1 btw so I have No Idea why my hands are so fucking small

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, Deleted member 51465, BitchBoy and 1 other person
We're both in the Same boat, Mine are 18cm. Im 6'1 btw so I have No Idea why my hands are so fucking small
i also have small nose and ears but my dick is 6x5 i know not big but its above avg brutal dhtpill

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, BitchBoy and yirma19
It’s over

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and roping3264
i also have small nose and ears but my dick is 6x5 i know not big but its above avg brutal dhtpill
Same except for nose. How old are you? Im coping with sudden growth spurts that will grow my hands, im 18 rn

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
No More Reaction GIF by WWE

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and roping3264
Same except for nose. How old are you? Im coping with sudden growth spurts that will grow my hands, im 18 rn
18 but every single growth plate is closed there is no way your hands can grow after 16 hand growth plates are first to close

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, subanimal and yirma19
a girl once laughed at how small my feet were

• So Sad
over for me

• +1
there was this ltb with good body clearly interested in me she was always trying to handshake with me and i was like no i cant my hands are dirty but the real reason is im fucking the biggest handcel ever existed 17 cm hand jfl she literally has bigger hands then she kept insisting like actually begging for handshake then i thought ''what could happen at worst'' and decided to handshake then i heard this

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: i wanted to 12 gauge myself at the spot i was so emberassed i would definitely have killed myself if i had gun

pat pat

• +1
i wish i was construction worker they have 30 cm hands even if they are 5'2 manlet

@TheHandcel thoughts on this incident

And whats your hand span

If it really bothers u that much than hgh max.

even being 7 psl 7 foot cant compansate for this deformity

Just blow off your hands and get a prosthetic theory

• +1
i got big hands like an one piece character and myitis didnt evn notice

no nigger no hgh for closed plates

not as much as lenght
Yeh bruh if u take hgh for 1 year even after growth plate closed, your hands and feet will grow, my friend went up 2 shoe sizes after hgh for 6 months and he is 26

Yeh bruh if u take hgh for 1 year even after growth plate closed, your hands and feet will grow, my friend went up 2 shoe sizes after hgh for 6 months and he is 26
just risk your face for bigger feet and hand bro

i dont think a 7 foot would have tiny cute baby hands :p are u a manlet

but yh small is terrible, it would be ur dick thats tiny so thats worse