Brutal handpill

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
The tweet in the small pic "Ugly guys please dont go out"
Big one "Damn i cant go out again"
And the comment from the pinterest post "You already have handsome hands i cant even imagine your face" like count was something around 50, no other comment
6452f018a81bff04318d8aedf20ea3f4

Of course i dont say you can get away with being ugly if you have nice hands but beautiful and ugly hands exist.
Currently searching for more ways to looksmax your hands.
Everything matters.

@Zeruel @krisal @TheHandcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 19766, MaxillaMaxing and 6 others
61F55295 9341 49DD 9A3D A8FC11B46416

These hands or death

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 24593 and 8 others
  • So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 19766 and KingBetaTut
finger lengthening
liposuction
reconstructive hand surgery
Would only make it ugly. If can't both have size and aesthetics with surgery.

And for good hands you need both.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Zylk
Hand pill is a collateral height and frame pill

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: highT, Sprinkles, ifyouwannabemylover and 2 others
i used to have those small fingers, i actually punched and bonesmashed them till they got more ogre because it looked like shit. weak hands is so common now because men dont do physical work.
Hand

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 19766, Mouthbreath and 3 others
i used to have those small fingers, i actually punched and bonesmashed them till they got more ogre because it looked like shit. weak hands is so common now because men dont do physical work.
View attachment 2027514
Long skinny fingers are ideal

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, p0lishsubhuman and Tallooksmaxxer
Long skinny fingers are ideal
yeah but that little hand couldnt do shit to my skull, my knucks are combat ready and ive used them for fighting.

And the comment from the pinterest post "You already have handsome hands i cant even imagine your face" like count was something around 50, no other comment
View attachment 2027492

Of course i dont say you can get away with being ugly if you have nice hands but beautiful and ugly hands exist.
Everything matters.

Literally looks like average hands lol
ughhh looks alien tbh

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 22126
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
its like a cat without claws. knuckles are human's natural weapon.

What if you pull your fingers everyday

• JFL
Thick ogre fingers >> sexy femboy hands

My mom fingers thick mog me

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19766 and Tallooksmaxxer
Daily reminder girls constantly compliment me on my hands.

Handpill

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
There are none.

Over if your hands are sub 9 inches
The Handcel version of LL

Cavill has good height and frame but small hands
Generally taller people have bigger limbs, fingers and everything lmao. Cavil is out of the ordinary

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 19766
No one gives a shit about hands. That’s all cope. It’s all about face,race, and height.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Generally taller people have bigger limbs, fingers and everything lmao. Cavil is out of the ordinary
I'm the same :feelswhy:
Idk why though, somebody needs to do research into Cavill and I and cure handceldom. Literally everyone in my family has average sized hands for their height but me. Cavill also has short arms... I'm guessing it must be some weird growth/puberty thing.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and KingBetaTut
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
No one gives a shit about hands. That’s all cope. It’s all about face,race, and height.
Hands don't matter for nearly all men because most men have pretty proportionate hand sizes for their height. If you are one of the few unlucky like Trump though, it can kinda screw you over to a degree.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Solar, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
There are none.

Over if your hands are sub 9 inches
My hands are 9 and they get called small all the time, 10+ is necessary if you live in taller areas tbh

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 19766
he actually doesn't. this is him non-gymmaxxed:
32j0lf46w9061.png

e33c3a7494ec9e006bc01f4212900a9d.jpg

he has small wrists too
Lifefuel because he has a really good physique tbh, but I feel like the size he has now is mostly just because he has very good fat distribution. He is probably higher bodyfat as Superman compared to The Immortals but he is blessed with having his fat go to his arms and whatnot vs his face or stomach

U don't know shit about frames
I know his isn't technically good but his still looks good to nearly everyone, even some others here have complimented his frame. Btw I don't think frame is correlated with height because I know many framecels with big hands. We should analyze Trump's frame and see if his is small as well.
I will add one thing though and that's that I am a framecel with small hands, but my dad is also a framecel with normal hands, it's weird

View attachment 2027492

Everything matters.

Why did you tag those other two? Are they also handcel? Are you a handcel? Just curious.

• JFL
Lifefuel because he has a really good physique tbh, but I feel like the size he has now is mostly just because he has very good fat distribution. He is probably higher bodyfat as Superman compared to The Immortals but he is blessed with having his fat go to his arms and whatnot vs his face or stomach
him being gymmaxxed to that degree with his frame is probably why his proportions look kinda off, like when wearing a suit here:
rs_1200x1200-211209152457-1200-henry-cavill-the-witcher-2-premiere.ct.jpg

Man+Steel+World+Premiere+Arrivals+GulARpBUMzgl.jpg

looks kinda goofy. i don't think he's 100% natty either.

but at the end of the day he's 6 foot and mogs in the face so it doesn't really matter.

Hands don't matter for nearly all men because most men have pretty proportionate hand sizes for their height. If you are one of the few unlucky like Trump though, it can kinda screw you over to a degree.
It’s hard to tell if your hands mog unless you place your hands on a flat surface next to someone else’s. My hands are 95th percentile but I don’t notice how big my are until they’re next to another man’s hands and they notice how lengthy they are. Plus most sub 5’8 boomers n shit have thick ass hands that look huge even though they’re not long.

Why did you tag those other two? Are they also handcel? Are you a handcel? Just curious.
we were talking about veiny handspill in an other thread.

we were talking about veiny handspill in an other thread.
I know his isn't technically good but his still looks good to nearly everyone, even some others here have complimented his frame. Btw I don't think frame is correlated with height because I know many framecels with big hands. We should analyze Trump's frame and see if his is small as well.
I will add one thing though and that's that I am a framecel with small hands, but my dad is also a framecel with normal hands, it's weird
over 😔
what do you think about my hands?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23642 and Solar
jfl %90 of foids have shorter finger nails than you dirty nigga
and your hand is pretty good i guess but your wrist looks Brutal from here ngl, hit forearms hard
why did he delete it even i didnt delete the picture of my bonesmashed hand. Probably because it mogs all except the dude with the huge forearm.

Screenshot 20220819 204520

Mirin my manlet hands?

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back