Tyronelite Potential
37f4440be9c85ba929796ac3dffdff13
Screenshot 2022 09 09 220454
Smallheaded
Largeheaded

Large head is hailo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20179 and Deprived
would you rather have a large head or be a curry.

more like neckpill on first photo

Every time we get on of these tkind of threads about head size. which i mostly agree with, you ALWAYS use a pic where the SHORTER guy and often the UGLIER guy has the smaller head. find ones where the taller guy with a small head is being mogged. do it ritght. but you won't, because than it starts to become clear that head size (unless comically small) is not nearly as important as a variety of other factors like height and face. This is coming from a guy with a small (21.6) inch head which looks comical on his 5'10 body.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Elvisandreaa, Moggie and 1 other person
any skull size is fine as long as you have a frame that supports it, like hasanabi's head is small on his wide frame. which doesnt failo him cuz he has many other good traits but yea u guys know what i mean

Every time we get on of these tkind of threads about head size. which i mostly agree with, you ALWAYS use a pic where the SHORTER guy and often the UGLIER guy has the smaller head. find ones where the taller guy with a small head is being mogged. do it ritght. but you won't, because than it starts to become clear that head size (unless comically small) is not nearly as important as a variety of other factors like height and face. This is coming from a guy with a small (21.6) inch head which looks comical on his 5'10 body.
almost the same height
shown face is similar
small skull guy even has clearer skin

almost the same height
shown face is similar
small skull guy even has clearer skin
he is clearly shorter. stop coping. too many people are too negative about their traits (like calling themselves subhuman when they are actually mid) its like this weird form of coping I notice among blackpillers and looksmaxers.

Stop the cope

Statement of fact: the guy with smaller head here is shorter. stop coping, and find an accurate representation

Screen Shot 2022 09 09 at 34202 PM
Check out this brutal skull mogg. yet you have to be a fool to think girls will pic the guy on the right just because he has a massive head.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Moggie, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
he is clearly shorter. stop coping. too many people are too negative about their traits (like calling themselves subhuman when they are actually mid) its like this weird form of coping I notice among blackpillers and looksmaxers.

Stop the cope

Statement of fact: the guy with smaller head here is shorter. stop coping, and find an accurate representation

View attachment 1861069Check out this brutal skull mogg. yet you have to be a fool to think girls will pic the guy on the right just because he has a massive head.
Trait-X-is-more-attractive-than-trait-Y-but-some-people-with-trait-Y-are-more-attractive-then-the-majority-of-trait-X-people typical .me cope

Trait-X-is-more-attractive-than-trait-Y-but-some-people-with-trait-Y-are-more-attractive-then-the-majority-of-trait-X-people typical .me cope
prove me wrong u retard go

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deprived

Stop the cope

View attachment 1861069Check out this brutal skull mogg. yet you have to be a fool to think girls will pic the guy on the right just because he has a massive head.
the dude on the left is gigasurgerymaxxed. uncanny jaw angle

Yeah skull size is everything that's why chinks are such moggers

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Thats why almost all young prettyboys who slay the most under 20 have a small skull go figure

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
You could have an absolute boulder of a head and you’d still be an ugly subhuman incel

Jfl muh muh dimorphism muh muh my calves are too small bro hardest place to add mass muh muh
Will you shut your faggy ass up.

Lower third, eye area, those are the ONLY two things anybody needs to ever think about. Once you have those, EVERYTHING else falls into place

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
You could have an absolute boulder of a head and you’d still be an ugly subhuman incel

Jfl muh muh dimorphism muh muh my calves are too small bro hardest place to add mass muh muh
Will you shut your faggy ass up.

Lower third, eye area, those are the ONLY two things anybody needs to ever think about. Once you have those, EVERYTHING else falls into place
Exactly. East asians literally have the largest skulls of every race (which is why they idealize small heads) but they still don't look masc on average. Models tend to have small skulls as well. Look at Lucky Blue getting mogged by Eriksen and the black guy despite having a much larger skull than him.

And in America it's extremely common to see large heads since everyone here is comically overweight. WASP skullmogers are a dime a dozen, they're nothing compared to a good looking face.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and loksr
Exactly. East asians literally have the largest skulls of every race (which is why they idealize small heads) but they still don't look masc on average. Models tend to have small skulls as well. Look at Lucky Blue getting mogged by Eriksen and the black guy despite having a much larger skull than him.

View attachment 1861296

And in America it's extremely common to see large heads since everyone here is comically overweight. WASP skullmogers are a dime a dozen, they're nothing compared to a good looking face.
You're picking an unfortune pic of lucky blue. You are still not blackpilled if you think the black guy mogs lucky lmfao.
Eriksen does mog lucky by PSL metrics...but not necessarily by women's metric. Although both guys are chads so it's pointless to compare them

You're picking an unfortune pic of lucky blue. You are still not blackpilled if you think the black guy mogs lucky lmfao.
Eriksen does mog lucky by PSL metrics...but not necessarily by women's metric. Although both guys are chads so it's pointless to compare them
brah most people here agreed that lucky blue got mogged hard here
But you are right, women's opinions are all that matter and lucky blue is still gl

Huge tall head = dominating presence

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
big skull is ogre. proportionally big skull is feminine and neotenous. male gaze coping 101

there are a few brutal skullmogs but this ain't one of them

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Exactly. East asians literally have the largest skulls of every race (which is why they idealize small heads)
Nah

Attachments

• largeheaded.gif
    largeheaded.gif
    6.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived

Attachments

• DIRTY_phpPWtYIe (1).jpeg
    DIRTY_phpPWtYIe (1).jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 0
  • FFC62AD6-0F86-47B2-8B59-76012FFFBB6E-76603-00004BF5290FB928.jpg
    FFC62AD6-0F86-47B2-8B59-76012FFFBB6E-76603-00004BF5290FB928.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• 2533068_1631281212933.png
    2533068_1631281212933.png
    814.3 KB · Views: 0
the shorter guy here is better looking

Bonus of small skull is that you look one inch taller at same height because of higher eye level, shape is more important