Brutal height pill - lets own 2022 boys

"AVERAGE HEIGHT OF YOUNG WHITE MEN IS 6'2 IN 2022" - Some basement dwelling aspie bound to post this in the coming days

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, DwayneWhite55, AlexBrown84 and 3 others
how are people gonna cope with this is beyond me

inb4 @LooksOverAll copes and shits all over the thread calling 5' 9" ideal male height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member
The heightpill ruined my life. I would do anything to be a 5'9" Chad with good proportions and NT pheno:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 5786, ifyouwannabemylover and 4 others
The heightpill ruined my life. I would do anything to be a 5'9" Chad with good proportions and NT pheno:

Does tall people have wide hips? My 6'6 friend does have noticeably wide hips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7725

God damn that dudes appeal nearly raised my cock ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Not really, there are plenty of guys who are 6'4 and above, they chose guys who aren't so tall. The average UFC heavyweight is 6'4.

Everyone here shits on me for giving redpill advice but that guy is the walking example of it succeeding. Fashion and a decent face, boom

he also looks like he’s wearing lifts in those pics based on his gait, i give it a 2/3 chance. He’s probably 5’8 at best

reminder that the average male height is 5’9.5” for general populace and 5’11 / 6’ in normie circles

anyone who says “6’2 is manlet in 2022” is a retard

Hmmmmmm, I could achieve this guys look. I might be too tall at 5’10 though so maybe it’s over for me?
get leg reduction for one inch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Does tall people have wide hips? My 6'6 friend does have noticeably wide hips
I'm 6'4 with hips that are smaller than a 12 inch ruler across but im lanklet

I would trade you my 5'10 height for yours ngl.