Brutal height pill :(

its fucking ovER

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 25354
Yeah. Idk if she was trying to be flirty but i took it seriously. She said that its not a big height diff
She might've simped to some 6ft5 guy in the past and now 6ft2 aint enough for her

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
its unironically true tho. A 5ft4 girl told me that im not even really tall for her(im 6ft2)
Same a girl once said that im the opposite of her type which is blonde and tall but Im 6ft 2 and asked her how im not tall and she said she means really tall like 6 ft 5 and up

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilled4life and Deleted member 16220
This is why 63% of men are single in 2023 and it's probably more like 80% of men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Leak her photos so we can punish her by masturbating

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, rooman and 5.5psl
More than 15 cm ( 6 inches ) isn't tall at all .
It's like a 5'5 girl asking for a 5'11 dude and thinking he is tall af .
5’11 ain’t that bad, honestly just slightly above average.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
5'11 is average u dolt 6'2 above is tall
IMG 1650
Huh?

I feel like these messages are fake, not because this isnt true but because women never say this type of shit outloud
This is actually no larp tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀
This is all men, zoomers and millenial are taller
Blackpill standards are so high, doesn’t mean it’s true though, 5’11 would be more than enough for most guys, blackpillers like to copemax

• +1
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀
Blackpill standards are so high, doesn’t mean it’s true though, 5’11 would be more than enough for most guys, blackpillers like to copemax
True but 5'11 is average

You just aren’t the hunter gatherer chad that nature designed her to look for, you’ll never be able to look over the tall grass and shrubs to spot gazelles and predators like chad can with his 15cm extra height

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitepilled4life, horizontallytall, Deleted member 24940 and 1 other person

IDK if it's just me, but this sounds like a massive insult. She just rejected him but still wants free rides etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: whitepilled4life, blite, ROTTING and 3 others
View attachment 2179878
IDK if it's just me, but this sounds like a massive insult. She just rejected him but still wants free rides etc.
yep. Definitely means “I like you, I’m just not attracted to you and don’t want to fuck you”

• +1
Reactions: blite
Its @Over bro

How did she look

• +1
Reactions: Over
5”6.5
Over 5”7 with shoes
I get it. 2 inch Height difference is something only a few girls Will go For. You gotta go For 5'3 girls tbh

I get it. 2 inch Height difference is something only a few girls Will go For. You gotta go For 5'3 girls tbh
Over for my future manlet kids.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 19294
What’s ur face psl and bidelt width? And girls psl. Need more context tbh

What’s ur face psl and bidelt width? And girls psl. Need more context tbh
Got rated 5/5.5 psl with chadlite tier side + gymmaxxed idk width tho
7fbe02d8abd5c3231a4c0f63f08be534~c5_100x100.jpeg

Quality is shit, will upload a better pic once i get home tho.
MTB pushing low HTB tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Reformed

MTB pushing low HTB tbh.
U look kinda dyel, or a maxxed out natty. U need way more to compensate for ur height tbh. Judging by face shape u don’t look anything above 5 psl. But yeah it’s still weird how high MTBs standards are

U look kinda dyel, or a maxxed out natty. U need way more to compensate for ur height tbh. Judging by face shape u don’t look anything above 5 psl. But yeah it’s still weird how high MTBs standards are
What's wrong with my face shape?
Also my front + side were posted on here not too long ago
And yes they fucking are, i'm also moneymaxed and it's still not enough

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
What's wrong with my face shape?
Also my front + side were posted on here not too long ago
And yes they fucking are, i'm also moneymaxed and it's still not enough
Low fwhr and narrow jaw. Caps u hard already, I can see u being HTN or 4.75 PSL max if ur individual features and midface are good

Low fwhr and narrow jaw. Caps u hard already, I can see u being HTN or 4.75 PSL max if ur individual features and midface are good
My jaw isn´t narrow at all, it's wide.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
height is life, 6'9 or death

My jaw isn´t narrow at all, it's wide.
Bigonial looks significantly less than bizygo. Ur broad chin saves ur lower third

I'm ltn-subhuman at 6'5 honestly this gives me hope bruh there's hope ugly tallfags !!!!

MTB pushing low HTB tbh.
Ur arms are too skinny tbh

Ur arms are too skinny tbh
I know, I’m training them 2x a week now, my strong point is chest
38cm arms tho they’re not that bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, bloomercel and Deleted member 25354
Bro take a girl to the beach and make a photo with the text "no i alreay got someone to go to the beach

You don’t even need a face at 6’5
nah man, I don't get girls messaging me, I don't even have girls wanting to make eye contact with me. I got a long way to go.

@haha I have the opposite issue I'm not short above average in height in the UK at 6 2 but have a awful face it's like god gave you 1 or the other subhuman face or subhuman height