brutal heightpill from sister

A

anglecel

Iron
This was when I knew it was over. My sister is around 5'6 1/2 and I'm 5'7 (jfl). My sister and her friend (who is around 5'9) are watching a movie on the couch while I'm nearby in the kitchen getting out cereal and milk. I overhear her and her friend talking about actors they think are hot etc etc. Her friend brings up Tom Cruise. My sister responds "yeah he's good looking but way too small for me" as they start laughing. Their laugh's filled the whole house while I stood there like a fucking idiot making some fruity pebble cereal. I went back into my room and seethed.

This was also after she lectured to me a couple weeks back how looks/height aren't important to getting a gf. She even got upset with me for having low confidence and stating that this girl I was into was out of my league.

It's absolutely over for any man <5'9. Even if you are a face mogger women will never view you as a true chad. It doesn't stop at women either. Men will not take you as seriously in the workplace.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, alriodai and 8 others
fruity pebble pilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
A face like Tom cruise is still a massive compensation. The fact that a 5'9 foid admitted he's good looking doesn't worry me - it's even lifefeul she can acknowledge it.

Unless you're after a tall girl this proves nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892