brutal heightpill in school

Detective

Detective

Zephir
all this happened yesterday. there was a 5'5-5'6 guy and he was talking in exam. teacher pointed at him and other people said "yeah the short one" and people started laughing including teacher. then teacher made fun of him again with his height. short guy just gone silent. school can be one of the worst blackpill experience ever. broootal.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Themanletauticel123, Lynxress, wsada and 5 others
all this happened yesterday. there was a 5'5-5'6 guy and he was talking in exam. teacher pointed at him and other people said "yeah the short one" and people started laughing including teacher. then teacher made fun of him again with his height. short guy just gone silent. school can be one of the worst blackpill experience ever. broootal.
Holy shit, this old sub teacher at my old school would constantly get berated by this 6'1 sheboon about his height. he was like 5'3 it was so brutal, even as a normie i could tell it was fucked :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, Gonthar and copingtoohardrn
how future school shooters are created

Holy shit, this old sub teacher at my old school would constantly get berated by this 6'1 sheboon about his height. he was like 5'3 it was so brutal, even as a normie i could tell it was fucked :lul:
Damn that sheboon is most likely projecting
She feels like a masc monster next to her female peers so she has to redirect that feeling on a manlet to feel better

I remember a girl used to really dislike me just because i had thick dense eyelashes but hers were shit lol

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and cromagnon
Damn that sheboon is most likely projecting
She feels like a masc monster next to her female peers so she has to redirect that feeling on a manlet to feel better

I remember a girl used to really dislike me just because i had thick dense eyelashes but hers were shit lol
Prolly yes

Yes, this negress said my eyelashes were too long for a boy at the start of this year and that it wasn't natural for men to have them.
JFL, the envy is real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and LowTierVitoBss
This negress said my eyelashes were too long for a boy
4108447 4000849 copium

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
After finding out about the black pill, I finally figured out why in school some teachers were respected while others were a laughing stock - it all had to do with their size - the tall and robust ones were respected, while the short and scrawny ones received no respect, no matter what they did.
If you're short, becoming a teacher or being in charge of other people in any way can quickly turn into a nightmare, because no one will take you seriously.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
ER motivation