Brutal heightpill- Incel dwarf gets ghosted

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater

It's not just the foids that he pays attention to, even dudes who ask for a photo get it, everyone but inkwell midget.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: N1c, Lihito, Merćer and 20 others
I wonder how it would feel to fuck a dwarfed vagina

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1c, ShowerMaxxing, gamma and 3 others
jb is a manlet himself he needed to feel better about himself

btw if that guy went ER I couldn't even blame him much, life on nightmare mode

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1c, Lihito, ShowerMaxxing and 12 others
faker than abmonger

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, .👽., Deleted member 13021 and 2 others
I feel sad for him. Justin Bieber once for all proved that he is just pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 10615, Chadrapist and 1 other person
Haven't laughed this hard in a while, but it was a dick move. Ig thats what you get for being a Justin Bieber fan fucking faggit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 10913 and 3 others
Haven't laughed this hard in a while, but it was a dick move. Ig thats what you get for being a Justin Bieber fan fucking faggit
its fake

• +1
Reactions: Spîke, Deleted member 6723, Gaia262 and 5 others
Damn I thought being a dwarf wasn't that bad, as long as you had a good personality

this video has convinced me otherwise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spîke, quakociaptockh and volcelfatcel
how many days did you last this time bro?
im just here to collect the throphy for 1 year joindate tomorrow nigga i will be gone again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and lutte
Damn I thought being a dwarf wasn't that bad, as long as you had a good personality

Balding might be even worse tbh, hair is life

Attachments

• 4lNoGvk.jpg
    4lNoGvk.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 106
  • JFL
Reactions: Spîke, Deleted member 1680 and Selinity
Yeah right just wear a damn cap, or get a hair transplant

If you are born a dwarf you might as well live underground tbh, you are a living breathing meme

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Spîke, Patient A, Gaia262 and 3 others
Yeah right just wear a damn cap, or get a hair transplant

If you are born a dwarf you might as well live underground tbh, you are a living breathing meme
True, both are bad balding and short is the final death combo there's no redeeming it.

"please justin, I need a picture, justin, pleeeaaase!"
manlet's DOWN BAD

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
  • JFL
Reactions: Selinity
GODDAMN. NOT EVEN O'PRY HIMSELF CAN STAY ATTRACTIVE NOORWOODING, IMAGINE HOW DEVESTATING BALDING IS FOR A SUB-5

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Smh Justin could be a cool ass dude but instead he’s out on hateful bullshit like this. What a fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and TUSSELEIF
GODDAMN. NOT EVEN O'PRY HIMSELF CAN STAY ATTRACTIVE NOORWOODING, IMAGINE HOW DEVESTATING BALDING IS FOR A SUB-5
If 99th percentile bone growth can't make you survive from the reaper nothing will only meeks and his brother survived the reaper.

Gandy and ballou are utter subhumans without hair. Meeks and his brother won the genetic lottery tho, both had brown eyed parents but they came out with green and blue, Meeks brother is 6'2 and similar bone structure.

Attachments

• Gv4yUcx.jpg
    Gv4yUcx.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 80
  • DqnCNnE.jpg
    DqnCNnE.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 76
  • d1dc89c82fc640c06e19fe4eeb776c08.jpg
    d1dc89c82fc640c06e19fe4eeb776c08.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 93
  • JFL
Reactions: Selinity
If 99th percentile bone growth can't make you survive from the reaper nothing will only meeks and his brother survived the reaper.

Gandy and ballou are utter subhumans without hair. Meeks and his brother won the genetic lottery tho, both had brown eyed parents but they came out with green and blue, Meeks brother is 6'2 and similar bone structure.
I've noticed that if you want to survive without hair you have to have a robust face, you can't be a pretty-boy like lachowski or have an angel skull like Gandy and O'pry.

Of course mr blackpill himself meeks can't lose even after getting struck by the reaper jfl

• JFL
Damn wtf, feel fucking bad for him if this is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and owlofathena
I've noticed that if you want to survive without hair you have to have a robust face, you can't be a pretty-boy like lachowski or have an angel skull like Gandy and O'pry.

Of course mr blackpill himself meeks can't lose even after getting struck by the reaper jfl
Meeks is a genetical anomaly, same with his brother. Literal specimens, they are both aging well Meeks is 37 and looks INSANE, the reaper only made them better looking JFL he is one of the few people that look better with no hair. He can't lose in life, Meeks always wins.

Ballou is known for robust dark triad and he still falls, hair is life man, do anything to keep it, it's the main reason why Brad Pitt aged well, main reason why tom Cruise aged well. Hair is your prime as a man once it's gone no way to get it back even more crucial than collagen.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Selinity
Meeks is a genetical anomaly, same with his brother. Literal specimens, they are both aging well Meeks is 37 and looks INSANE, the reaper only made them better looking JFL he is one of the few people that look better with no hair. He can't lose in life, Meeks always wins.
hold on, you're telling me meeks was in his thirties when his mugshot went viral and every pussy with access to the internet started simping for him?

Imagine just existing in the same area as that fucking mogger in his prime.
imagine the women drooling all over him while he beats up children and you complain about being unsuccesful with women on 4chan jfl

honestly fucking suifuel.

meeks litterally inherited heaven and earth. it's impossible to lose with his face.

• JFL
hold on, you're telling me meeks was in his thirties when his mugshot went viral and every pussy with access to the internet started simping for him?

Imagine just existing in the same area as that fucking mogger in his prime.
imagine the women drooling all over him while he beats up children and you complain about being unsuccesful with women on 4chan jfl

honestly fucking suifuel.

meeks litterally inherited heaven and earth. it's impossible to lose with his face.
Meeks won the genetic lottery pill his parents are literal subhumans, god came down and crafted him, he survived his mothers heroin usage in the womb as well. He is simply the luckiest guy to ever exist JFL, he was in his thirties when that mugshot went viral, still has another 20 years left because he doesnt rely on hair to look good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: quakociaptockh, zeke714 and Selinity
Meeks won the genetic lottery pill his parents are literal subhumans, god came down and crafted him, he survived his mothers heroin usage in the womb as well. He is simply the luckiest guy to ever exist JFL, he was in his thirties when that mugshot went viral, still has another 20 years left because he doesnt rely on hair to look good.
View attachment 1075450
He had subhuman parents and his mom was on heroin but he STILL ended up being a PSL god?
boston celtics lol GIF by NBA

how can i even cope with this bullshit. Meeks has to be a glitch in the system, there's no fucking way.
I saw some pics of meeks with hair, and having hair actually looksmins him. He looks much better clean shaven.

You're right, god didn't fucking play when he made Meeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 10615 and volcelfatcel
He had subhuman parents and his mom was on heroin but he STILL ended up being a PSL god?
boston celtics lol GIF by NBA

how can i even cope with this bullshit. Meeks has to be a glitch in the system, there's no fucking way.
I saw some pics of meeks with hair, and having hair actually looksmins him. He looks much better clean shaven.

View attachment 1075463
You're right, god didn't fucking play when he made Meeks
He destroys almost every singular environment pill, literally just have the luckiest genetic recombination imaginable and have 2 psl 7 specimens, meeks brother is even more lucky jfl he is taller and has a rarer eye color same immunity from the reaper. If god is real he is laughing at the comedy of our lives, Meeks is the living blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 10615 and Selinity
If god is real he is laughing at the comedy of our lives, Meeks is the living blackpill.
fr. How am I supposed to cope with 'muh environment' 'muh nutrition' and 'muh personality' when this nigga exists. God was trying to show us something when he made this guy.

But Meeks started out ugly. He unironically aged like wine wine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: quakociaptockh and volcelfatcel
fr. How am I supposed to cope with 'muh environment' 'muh nutrition' and 'muh personality' when this nigga exists. God was trying to show us something when he made this guy.

But Meeks started out ugly. He unironically aged like wine wine.
He wasn't ever ugly he just realized that clean shaven is better for him ascends him so fucking hard with how dom he looks. Meeks brothers are the final reality of genetics, all he did was get tats, clean shave and get 5 o'clock shadow. now he is gymcelling and has nearly perfect muscle insertions, the guy can't stop winning in life JFL, he is so fucking lucky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Selinity
He wasn't ever ugly he just realized that clean shaven is better for him ascends him so fucking hard with how dom he looks. Meeks brothers are the final reality of genetics, all he did was get tats, clean shave and get 5 o'clock shadow. now he is gymcelling and has nearly perfect muscle insertions, the guy can't stop winning in life JFL, he is so fucking lucky.

this was meeks pre-puberty jfl. Why did all hot guys start out ugly? Even O'pry looking uncanny is HS

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
View attachment 1075473
this was meeks pre-puberty jfl. Why did all hot guys start out ugly? Even O'pry looking uncanny is HS
O'Pry looked retarded as a kid
No idea man, but meeks is even luckier than O'Pry he is single handedly the luckiest man alive, billionaire wife, has a millionaire job of modeling, parties all fucking day, pretty sure he has low iq as well like 90 or some shit, perfect muscle insertions, immune to aging seems like since his collagen fell but he still looks insane, his hair doesnt exist yet still looks insane.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: quakociaptockh and Selinity
perfect muscle insertions, immune to aging seems like since his collagen fell but he still looks insane, his hair doesnt exist yet still looks insane.
That's bc unlike O'pry who gets hard carried by his coloring Meeks is PURE BONES.

• +1
That's bc unlike O'pry who gets hard carried by his coloring Meeks is PURE BONES.
I think meeks is carried harder by coloring, especially his eye color contrast with mulatto skin. Both have bones one just relies on hair more probably because blacks and mulattos can deal without hair meanwhile whites contrast horribly without their hair.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10615 and Selinity
blacks and mulattos can deal without hair
This tbh.
Mulatos are typically attractive because there's less inbreeding.
Tyrone black + white stacy w/ blue eyes is a god-tier combo for aesthetic children.

Reminds me that meeks has a son. I wonder how pre-school's like when you're dad is a giga-chad

This tbh.
Mulatos are typically attractive because there's less inbreeding.
Tyrone black + white stacy w/ blue eyes is a god-tier combo for aesthetic children.

Reminds me that meeks has a son. I wonder how pre-school's like when you're dad is a giga-chad
Meeks didn't even have good looking parents either, he literally got lucky with subhumans LOL. This world is a joke and god is laughing at us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Selinity
5'11 vs 6'0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10579 and volcelfatcel
I think meeks is carried harder by coloring, especially his eye color contrast with mulatto skin. Both have bones one just relies on hair more probably because blacks and mulattos can deal without hair meanwhile whites contrast horribly without their hair.
View attachment 1075483
to add.
his hariline (when he had hair, was to low. Making his midface appeal less compact, and making his upper facial 3rd look to short in proportion to rest.
he honestly should had gone blad from the get go. Best hairstyle for him

• +1
to add.
his hariline (when he had hair, was to low. Making his midface appeal less compact, and making his upper facial 3rd look to short in proportion to rest.
he honestly should had gone blad from the get go. Best hairstyle for him
He is literally one of the only people in the world where bald fits him better nearly every single model descends back to the underworld when u make them bald.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and eduardkoopman
Damn, you can call him based for didn't take advantage of the chance to virtue signal, he straight out ignore like he's not even there.

View attachment 1075450
how is this possible

• JFL
Damn, you can call him based for didn't take advantage of the chance to virtue signal, he straight out ignore like he's not even there.
that guy needed a tall personality, to get a photo.

Sad, but serves the manlet right for idolozing such an absolute penis

Do dwarfs date other dwarfs? I think its better Being a dwarf im a community of dwarfs (organisation), then Being a 5'2 guy in a town full of chads