Brutal heightpill

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
I'm a 6'2 guy, not short, not tall, pretty average.

I've always been curious how it feels to be taller... so I decided to try.

I got me some lifts (about 3 inches) which I inserted into a pair of shoes that had approximately a 1 inch sole. Making me a whooping 6'6.

The amount of ioi's I recieved makes me suicidal. Who would've thought that 6'6 is the minimum requirement to receive chad treatment, most men wouldn't.

So, I will definitely get LL in the future, at this point it's only a financial question. And my heart goes out to anyone who is under 6ft, I cannot even start to process how it must feel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blite, Meister!, HeightPilledum and 9 others
over if you don’t have klinefelters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meteor21, HeightPilledum, Deleted member 32094 and 2 others
height is like money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Or just wear these lifts all the type if the women are throwing themself at you like you say retard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: blite, Ryldoo IS COPING, m0ss26 and 1 other person
Im genuinely curious, whos legs would be weaker? 6’2 with LL or 5’8 with LL?

No height for your sub Mandingo penis
Th 3205420680

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: blite, Prince88, 5.5psl and 2 others
Or just wear these lifts all the type if the women are throwing themself at you like you say retard
And then commit suicide once I get exposed? Solid

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski

I got me some lifts (about 3 inches) which I inserted into a pair of shoes that had approximately a 1 inch sole. Making me a whooping 6'6.

The amount of ioi's I recieved makes me suicidal. Who would've thought that 6'6 is the minimum requirement to receive chad treatment, most men wouldn't.

So, I will definitely get LL in the future, at this point it's only a financial question. And my heart goes out to anyone who is under 6ft, I cannot even start to process how it must feel.

View attachment 2440156
they weren't attracted to you , FUCKING RETARD
it was just unsusual for them to see a guy that tall

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TAChipmunk, Ajay, m0ss26 and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Im genuinely curious, whos legs would be weaker? 6’2 with LL or 5’8 with LL?
relative change would be lesser on the 6'2 guy, but it's a good question with many factors

Weird way to say that your face is sub5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, m0ss26 and Deleted member 28896
Getting exposed for LL is worse
It's not as obvious though, you can just blame the scarring on something else. And well, when you get to the airport, idk.

they weren't attracted to you , FUCKING RETARD
it was just unsusual for them to see a guy that tall
6'6 is basically the norm in the west, so no, they probably encounter the same height or taller on a daily basis.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Weird way to say that your face is sub5
I'm not, soon to be chad matter of fact. Or at least so I thought before the height pill struck once again, harder than ever.

@JudgeandJury thoughts?

Returning in 2024

It's not as obvious though, you can just blame the scarring on something else. And well, when you get to the airport, idk.
You can't walk for months and have to do a long vacation so friends will find out and you will likely lose your job

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 28896
6'6 is basically the norm in the west, so no, they probably encounter the same height or taller on a daily basis.
Don't listen to these basement dwellers telling you that 6'5 or 6'6 is the norm ik the west. It's a halo in nearly every country (except maybe in the Netherlands)

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 28896
You can't walk for months and have to do a long vacation so friends will find out and you will likely lose your job
I would just do it over the summer break if I magically received 200k.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
6'6 is below average in the west kys useless manlet

• +1
Reactions: blite and Deleted member 28896
relative change would be lesser on the 6'2 guy, but it's a good question with many factors
I’d say if you’re already relatively tall (6’2) you could easily go for a 2 inch increase rather than going for anything too drastic. But even then i think you’re better off just being 6’2 and wearing taller shoes if you want to be even taller.

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
Don't listen to these basement dwellers telling you that 6'5 or 6'6 is the norm ik the west. It's a halo in nearly every country (except maybe in the Netherlands)
Every other zoomer at school is such height, drew the conclusion from real life since I'm not chronically online

Every other zoomer at school is such height, drew the conclusion from real life since I'm not chronically online
country ?

• +1
Capital of Sweden
Either you are bad at estimating heights or your school has a high concentration of Tallfags and therefore your brain thinks that this is the average height

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
I’d say if you’re already relatively tall (6’2) you could easily go for a 2 inch increase rather than going for anything too drastic. But even then i think you’re better off just being 6’2 and wearing taller shoes if you want to be even taller.
Well, I won't walk around with lifts since I'll have to go NEET in case I get caught. It was quite interesting though how life literally is on tutorial mode when ur 6'6, guess it's back to hardcore for a bit longer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, Ryldoo IS COPING and Krakowski
Well, I won't walk around with lifts since I'll have to go NEET in case I get caught. It was quite interesting though how life literally is on tutorial mode when ur 6'6, guess it's back to hardcore for a bit longer.
6’2 is fine. However I am 171cm and accept donations if you’re looking to give to the needy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TAChipmunk, Ryldoo IS COPING, Krakowski and 2 others
Either you are bad at estimating heights or your school has a high concentration of Tallfags and therefore your brain thinks that this is the average height
Every other guy is at least 6'4 or they are frauding with lifts (which I doubt, unless it's mainstream?).

6’2 is fine. However I am 171cm and accept donations if you’re looking to give to the needy.
brotal, do you wear lifts?

where tf do u live where 6’2 is considered “average”

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, m0ss26 and Deleted member 28896
Not as of now but i am considering getting some. Where did you get yours?
Just some multiple layered ones of amazon.
Make sure to not get caught, and if ur gonna fraud at work or in school, increase the height slowly.

• +1
Reactions: vex
  • JFL
Reactions: omarthegoat195
Just some multiple layered ones of amazon.
Make sure to not get caught, and if ur gonna fraud at work or in school, increase the height slowly.
At my height I dont think it matters, anything above 2-3’ is pretty obvious and in my case I’m sub 6’ regardless. I might get some shoes that look more elevated instead but thanks for the advice.

• +1
At my height I dont think it matters, anything above 2-3’ is pretty obvious and in my case I’m sub 6’ regardless. I might get some shoes that look more elevated instead but thanks for the advice.
South America maxxing is valid too if u can get a job or Uni scholarship there.

nah 6'6 is tall asf in the netherlands aswell

nah 6'6 is tall asf in the netherlands aswell
Was in Arnhem a few days ago and most men were 6.2-6.4 on average. But there were also many Giga tallfags who were 6'6+

It's average in most of Europe, and in non-ethnic US areas.
Why are you lying to people? The tallest country in the world has an average male height of 6'0, in all of Europe it's 5'10.

View attachment 2440156
are you retard or what. 5'9-5'11 is a median height even for white males, brad pitt 10/10 SMV at 5'11. johnny depp 10/10 SMV at 5'9, tom cruise 10/10 SMV at 5'7(!). 6'6 looks fucking strange if you dont have Hafthor Bjornson lvl physique. You just have an ugly face and shitty frame

View attachment 2440156
Since when is 6'2 average? LL when 6'2 is retarded jfl. Just butcher your legs to go from tall to quite tall. 6'2-6'5 is ideal male height range mate if you are within this your height isn't the problem.

I'm talking about his prime
coping so hard, world lvl actor + having that face.
at this point you can pull 7/10 girls who are 6 inch taller than you easily.

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm