Brutal heightpill

are you retard or what. 5'9-5'11 is a median height even for white males, brad pitt 10/10 SMV at 5'11. johnny depp 10/10 SMV at 5'9, tom cruise 10/10 SMV at 5'7(!). 6'6 looks fucking strange if you dont have Hafthor Bjornson lvl physique. You just have an ugly face and shitty frame
yeah height frauding is so common, especially by celebs, and women are so bad at estimating height, that people have very warped perceptions of what physiques correspond to what heights. This is what a legitimately 6'4 man looks like. Not 6'2 and frauding 2 extra inches, an actual 193 cm man when not in shape for a role:
True blood acteur alexander skarsgard a dejeuner avec des amis a los feliz l acteur suedois a
Alexander skarsgard versace store 08
7dd0b08e6419da4260fbf380102568  1

A9eae5de1cec867a16bfd7854ef94b4f

People here imagine 6'6 men as Norse gods or strongmen or something, but the truth is 95% of men at that height are lanky and disproportionate af. Even Alexander is kind of pushing it in some photos.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29396
yeah height frauding is so common, especially by celebs, and women are so bad at estimating height, that people have very warped perceptions of what physiques correspond to what heights. This is what a legitimately 6'4 man looks like. Not 6'2 and frauding 2 extra inches, an actual 193 cm man when not in shape for a role:
View attachment 2441681View attachment 2441682View attachment 2441683
View attachment 2441699
People here imagine 6'6 men as Norse gods or strongmen or something, but the truth is 95% of men at that height are lanky and disproportionate af. Even Alexander is kind of pushing it in some photos.
cope of the day

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Was in Arnhem a few days ago and most men were 6.2-6.4 on average. But there were also many Giga tallfags who were 6'6+
bro you're lying ur ass off rn i go to the Netherlands every year and went the NL even this month to visit family since i live in flanders and btw i'm like 6'3-6'4 and i'm taller then almost anyone i ever see in the netherlands in public i would say the average for ethnic dutch zoomers is around 6'0-6'1 ur just a height frauder lol since ur like 5'10 and the moment u see someone taller u pull statistics out of ur ass and say that the average height for a dutch guy is 6'2-6'4 (6'3) wich is just complete bullshit

bro you're lying ur ass off rn i go to the Netherlands every year and went the NL even this month to visit family since i live in flanders and btw i'm like 6'3-6'4 and i'm taller then almost anyone i ever see in the netherlands in public i would say the average for ethnic dutch zoomers is around 6'0-6'1 ur just a height frauder lol since ur like 5'10 and the moment u see someone taller u pull statistics out of ur ass and say that the average height for a dutch guy is 6'2-6'4 (6'3) wich is just complete bullshit
I just say what i observed and what i observed was that people in the Netherlands are absurdely tall, even the Ethnics

I just say what i observed and what i observed was that people in the Netherlands are absurdely tall, even the Ethnics
idk abt absurdly tall but yh they're def taller then ur countries avg prob and about ehtnics, it's usually morrocons and people of suriname origin who are like taller then their countries average too, it must be the frikandellebroodjes en de gouda kaas

idk abt absurdly tall but yh they're def taller then ur countries avg prob and about ehtnics, it's usually morrocons and people of suriname origin who are like taller then their countries average too, it must be the frikandellebroodjes en de gouda kaas
I also saw a lot of niggers, even female ones who were very tall for their race