Brutal high school interview (asiancels dnr)

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, User28823, 0S4MA and 1 other person
"I'll give you 20 dollars if you say asian people are your least favorite race"

He is asian. Why would he do that and post it.

And who the fuck would even agree to it? How much do you think he's spending nigga

you've picked, "retarded" not "asian"

I see the issue
"he is asian why would he post that"
you really can't muster the braincells to think of a reason? obviously it's for comedy like all his videos.

"he is asian why would he post that"
you really can't muster the braincells to think of a reason? obviously it's for comedy like all his videos.
You are not as smart as you think you are if you think that scenario is more sensible or likely than the one I proposed.

You didn't even mention he might be cherrypicking, only showing clips which only show a certain outcome

You just immediately assumed he pays these random white girls instead

Both it being real, or being cherry picked is more likely than the autism you somehow actually believe to be conceivable.

Over for stupid niggas with intellectual pride 🤣

Cheerio dummy

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
You are not as smart as you think you are if you think that scenario is more sensible or likely than the one I proposed.

You didn't even mention he might be cherrypicking, only showing clips which only show a certain outcome

You just immediately assumed he pays these random white girls instead

Both it being real, or being cherry picked is more likely than the autism you somehow actually believe to be conceivable.

Over for stupid niggas with intellectual pride 🤣

Cheerio dummy
and i bet u haven't even clicked on another one of his videos that show that's everything is clearly fake/humor, sorry ur so guliable bro but not everyone is.

@rand anon but on average Asians don’t have much of a difference with penis size

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
@rand anon but on average Asians don’t have much of a difference with penis size
Doesn’t matter unfortunately, the stereotype still exists
Also their looks/psl as a group failos their weewee size, sub 4 psl yellow skinned stick thin nerdy ahh nigga —> small weewee is the thought process

• Woah
Reactions: not__cel
Indians do
It's obvious that rice men have no SMV in 2024, mogged by curries. Have seen 0 rice slayers IRL, but many curries. Not even Kpop can save them, their only hope is trying to cosplay as some anime character to slay obese alt foids or trying to pass as Latinos or Hapa.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and murdah
It's obvious that rice men have no SMV in 2024, mogged by curries. Have seen 0 rice slayers IRL, but many curries. Not even Kpop can save them, their only hope is trying to cosplay as some anime character to slay obese alt foids or trying to pass as Latinos or Hapa.
I guess. But at least indians can date their own women as well, asian women are BWC whores.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, SidharthTheSlayer and not__cel
I guess. But at least indians can date their own women as well, asian women are BWC whores.
They would date white guys if they coild

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
K-pop is a niche and niches don’t matter much in a HS environment. If let’s say 1/100 zoomer women are into K-pop, that means there might be 1-2 women who are into Asians in some high school class. Nichemaxxing works far better as an adult when you have access to dating apps and aren’t in a closed off environment.

Also JBs are generally less harsh on ethnics as a whole (due to lower understanding of racial hierarchies), but are also less likely to virtue signal like older women. If you polled 23 year old women, you’d get far more politically correct answers but they wouldn’t actually date an Asian. With JBs you’re much more likely to get honest answers.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
@thecel

What are your thoughts on this? I'm not troll-tagging you I genuinely want to know.

last one is cute id kiss her soft lips :p

They like me a decent amount too, as far as the apps go. Not many ricebunnies in my town, more ricemen, so I feel bad for my rice brothers. The Asian girls normally recognize that I'm a curry for some reason while others mistake me for a different race. It's almost as if they want to date an "Asian" guy but don't want to date people that look like them.

I sort of disagree with this. A lot of the issue with doing well as a curry is whether you’re even perceived as a curry by a normie (not by the resident pheno autists here).

When I don’t list south Asian as my race on hinge my match rate with white women increases (get confused for Brazilian/Mexican/Arab/Persian even though any Indian can make me as Indian). When I do list south Asian my match rate for white women basically plummets and my likes end up like 75% desi.

No one is really confusing an Asian as non-Asian, so women are either into Asians or not. If you’re Asian and on a date with a woman, you pretty much know she’s into Asians.

Meanwhile if you’re Indian, there’s a very good chance that some girl may be into you thinking you’re Brazilian or someshit but loses all attraction when they find out you’re Indian (happened to me with a Hungarian girl).

I guess you can lie and say you’re something else, but I don’t really want to do that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I sort of disagree with this. A lot of the issue with doing well as a curry is whether you’re even perceived as a curry by a normie (not by the resident pheno autists here).

When I don’t list south Asian as my race on hinge my match rate with white women increases (get confused for Brazilian/Mexican/Arab/Persian even though any Indian can make me as Indian). When I do list south Asian my match rate for white women basically plummets and my likes end up like 75% desi.

No one is really confusing an Asian as non-Asian, so women are either into Asians or not. If you’re Asian and on a date with a woman, you pretty much know she’s into Asians.

Meanwhile if you’re Indian, there’s a very good chance that some girl may be into you thinking you’re Brazilian or someshit but loses all attraction when they find out you’re Indian (happened to me with a Hungarian girl).

I guess you can lie and say you’re something else, but I don’t really want to do that.
Interesting theory. I should test this out more conclusively. like you a lot of girls confuse me for something else because my pheno is rather ambiguously South Asian. I definitely do think that putting down South Asian as your ethnicity on Hinge in general is a huge failo, but I don't think foids would lose all attraction when they realize you're Indian unless you live in some fucked up Canadian slum where curries are just overexposed

Asian men have the lowest SMV
You have to give it to Indians though, they're low inhib as fuck and arabs are 'redpilled' on female nature they created a whole religion to subject women.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616