ihatereddit

Kraken
its over
Kok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, aspiringexcel, The Grinch and 30 others
Libtards getting triggered is hilarious

Jfl calling u incel for being in these forums like they aren’t in the same situation if not worse :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, aspiringexcel, The Grinch and 13 others
make a response thread

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, zombie and <6PSLcel
Lol

• +1
Reactions: Jova and zombie
Jfl calling u incel for being in these forums like they aren’t in the same situation if not worse :feelskek:
As a guy who is good looking enough to get laid now and then but can't hold down a relationship much further than the 3 month mark for the life of me because I'm a turbo autist NEET basement dweller, I am pretty sure the vast majority of men on inceltears are incels in denial. Or they are in beta buxx oofie doofie situations. I could have extended the lifespan of my relationships beyond 3 months if I agreed to be a beta buxx oofie doofie. But I have too much dignity to do that shit anymore. These men have nothing to offer women but their wallet. If they even have a good job. They certainly don't have good dick to offer women. They certainly don't have looks to offer women. I at least have those two things down. Despite being a turbo manlet turbo autist NEET basement dweller who frauds his employment status with women and sometimes even frauds my living situation with women (and smash at their place if they have one).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Iasacrko and ggg.tv
As a guy who is good looking enough to get laid now and then but can't hold down a relationship much further than the 3 month mark for the life of me because I'm a turbo autist NEET basement dweller, I am pretty sure the vast majority of men on inceltears are incels in denial. Or they are in beta buxx oofie doofie situations. I could have extended the lifespan of my relationships beyond 3 months if I agreed to be a beta buxx oofie doofie. But I have too much dignity to do that shit anymore. These men have nothing to offer women but their wallet. If they even have a good job. They certainly don't have good dick to offer women. They certainly don't have looks to offer women. I at least have those two things down. Despite being a turbo manlet turbo autist NEET basement dweller who frauds his employment status with women and sometimes even frauds my living situation with women (and smash at their place if they have one).
The thing that makes me cringe the most is seeing them try to feel superior making these Reddit tier unfunny jokes and puns about how incels don’t get laid.

Ofc it’s all in this pseudo intellectual Reddit gentlemen humour and ofc the fact they are probably incel themselves.

Jfl but they have some female friend ghosting them when they send their 30th hello, so they must be superior to incels :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, normie_joe and ggg.tv
jfl at incel tears lurkers in here filthy cunts I mog u

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, rand anon, VivaCristoRey and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: zombie and kebab
How sad does your life need to be to spend you leasure time lurking on .org to make posts like that on reddit?

That guy must have it worts than the ugliest 5'2 dalit

• +1
Reactions: zombie
Jokes aside, is .is really that down bad on content nowdays? The faggots of reddit must resort on finding posts from .org now? God i hope they do, the autism of this place is far worse than .is, i hope the redditors lose plenty of braincells

Lol2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zombie and randomop
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gooner23 and ggg.tv
all i gotta say meraki did glow up tho his front and eye area is still the same but he can still fraud low htn from the side IMO :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zombie and kebab
Op of that Reddit thread doxed
111.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, aesthetic beauty, whiteislandpill and 1 other person
Bet they are all niggers:lul:

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
you niggas still going?