Brutal Instagram pill: You are not a sexual being to women unless you get a lot of likes on insta

Slayer

Slayer

^ she could have fixed me

For you aspies out there, she's being sarcastic. It relates to a post I made on lookism a while back:
All girls in 2020 want is a loud extroverted slightly estrogenic prettyboy who has an instagram with lots of followers. They want a woman with a dick. It's why noen eubanks is the ultimate pussywetter for women under 25 these days.
I should put this in my signature tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, LordNorwood, turkproducer and 2 others
mallash allah to these whores

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), 54UD4D3 and 1 other person
No social media gang

Faggotmaxxing theory

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
Fuck I forgot you need status too these days, how many fucking boxes do I need to fucking tick for bitches to go out with me? I just want to do this to the entire female population. Fuck you all you evil cunts I hate you so much, you make my life hell.
Random attack

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Alt Number 3 and Slayer
I think I got like 5 likes on average for selfies/pics of me on my instagram when I used it in highschool. All from my group of friends.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
The funniest thing is that this never used to be the case. I had girls into me when the only social media I had was a FB with like 200 friends, and that was in 2016, but in the year of our lord 2020, insta likes = your value to society.

She's not being sarcastic, she's doing the usual female virtue signaling and telling you about husband traits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Stingray
Copeagram. I know a slayer who slays without having Instagram. His reason for not having it is because too many whores dm him...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
She's not being sarcastic, she's doing the usual female virtue signaling and telling you about husband traits.
She is, look at the replies

Even if she was virtue signalling that would still mean she thinks that's not enough likes

She is, look at the replies

Even if she was virtue signalling that would still mean she thinks that's not enough likes
When she says “man” she means chad. Women hope to find chads who don’t know their worth and trap them into relationships since the majority are non-committal.
F6A7B713 1352 49E7 9BB7 B1171C99B0C6 95E3E0EE FB39 428B 93D0 450471C62B22

JFL i think 10 likes was the most I've ever gotten on an instagram post before i deleted my account after i realized how much low status I was

JFL i think 10 likes was the most I've ever gotten on an instagram post before i deleted my account after i realized how much low status I was

did you use a lot of tags

If you have looks you can live in the wilderness for all she cares

If you have looks you can live in the wilderness for all she cares
idk man think of how weird it'd look to a girl for a chad to have a weak instagram, that would put up big serial killer vibes

do normals actually think this?
yes, or it otherwise signals social incompetency

besides, women have so many options that I think you'd really have to be in the top 5% of all men she's ever seen to get away with weak/no social media

91A7E8A8 33BF 4378 B3CA 059F243E2070
Just need to get my comment game up. Problem is I have lots of acquaintances and few close friends. I also give off narcy vibes and seem stand-offish but it’s really just a maladaptive coping mechanism because of my own feeling of inferiority because if BDD.

got IG but no pic of me

only pic i have is a pic sayin "fuck social media, im dope in real life"

been ghosted couple times bc of bad profile though

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
200 average here,
Likes mean nothing

>It's why noen eubanks is the ultimate pussywetter for women under 25
Sure, it's not his face at all bro