Brutal introvert moment

debonss

debonss

16
Joined
Mar 16, 2025
Posts
4,439
Reputation
4,280
I was just solving some math and my tablet had stickers, one of them saying "You will NEVER walk alone" my english teacher saw this and said "You sit and walk alone ALWAYS"

I wish these kids would add me too, this isn't the first time happening obviously

I'm not even that ugly but I always get judged for everything I do
 
  • +1
Reactions: Torpedor prime and RedDragonSlayer
yo u can’t let shit slide
 
  • +1
Reactions: Torpedor prime and debonss
this happened to me back in middle school a few times

teachers would borderline harass me about not talking

keep in mind these dumb bitches also expected the class to be silent while they were berating me for not being talkative
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Torpedor prime and debonss
is this like a thing with god saying you never walk alone because hes with you?
 
  • +1
Reactions: debonss
Im begging you please say something back
 
  • +1
Reactions: debonss
is this like a thing with god saying you never walk alone because hes with you?
yes and some angels too, its like when you do good deed, there is at least someone who is a witness when you dont even see somebody

this is what came to my mind tho, it isnt that deep, just one of some stickers
 

Similar threads

Orvik
Replies
0
Views
22
Orvik
Orvik
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
2
Views
22
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer
Mark Antony
Replies
5
Views
36
OlympicSizzler
OlympicSizzler
hexum.dnd
Replies
0
Views
26
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
neverwilllliwreven
Replies
7
Views
35
neverwilllliwreven
neverwilllliwreven

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top