[BRUTAL] Jfl at MSE Copers

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick

statistically significant changes (p < 0.05 and p < 0.01) are localized in the circummaxillary area (paranasal, lips, and both cheeks). Vector map shows a mean displacement of 1.5 mm in the paranasal area. The right cheek showing a mean displacement magnitude of 2.5 mm while the left cheek has a mean of 2.9 mm. Direction of vectors are latero-anterior with more dominant anterior direction.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
MM in face is major

Even if little change it will with high likelihood mean easier nose breathing = better health and lower tendency to mouth breathing

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Incoming, Deleted member 6401 and 16 others
elaborate exactly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

statistically significant changes (p < 0.05 and p < 0.01) are localized in the circummaxillary area (paranasal, lips, and both cheeks). Vector map shows a mean displacement of 1.5 mm in the paranasal area. The right cheek showing a mean displacement magnitude of 2.5 mm while the left cheek has a mean of 2.9 mm. Direction of vectors are latero-anterior with more dominant anterior direction.
How many times are we gonna argue about fucking MSE on the site jesus fucking christ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FutureMogger
„Statistically significant“ p < 0.05 is in the 2 Second Standard divination and p< 0.01 even in the third which makes them extrem insignificant just sayin

• +1
Are you even gonna do anything of the shit you say

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, her, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
@Slayerino

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slayerino
There are significant changes in paranasal, upper lip, and at both cheeks following expansion using MSE with greater magnitude at the cheeks area. Those changes do not relapse after 1 year (p < 0.05).

DUMB FUCK
Uneducated piss human

Do you even know what (p<0.05)
It means that UNDER 5% have insignificant results

Meaning these can't be solely attributed to MSE but theres still a chance they are from MSE

Meaning more than 95.5% of people getting MSE will get significant change in paranasal, upper lip, and at both cheeks and these results will last atleast a year
ATLEAST

Meaning a noticable and measurable result
This speaks in favour of MSE not against it

LOWEST IQ AWARD GOES TO OP

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Julius, hairyballscel, Deleted member 1862 and 24 others
> soft tissue analysis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
There are significant changes in paranasal, upper lip, and at both cheeks following expansion using MSE with greater magnitude at the cheeks area. Those changes do not relapse after 1 year (p < 0.05).

DUMB FUCK
Uneducated piss human

Meaning these can't be solely attributed to MSE but theres still a change they are from MSE

Meaning more than 95.5% of people getting MSE will get significant change in paranasal, upper lip, and at both cheeks and these results will last atleast a year
ATLEAST

The soft tissue expands in a forward and lateral direction, primarily in the forward direction

Tell why this is bad dumbass

Can keep going on your subhuman IQ

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and 2 others
not even in mouth widening?
See my second comment in thread

DUMB FUCK
Uneducated piss human

Meaning these can't be solely attributed to MSE but theres still a change they are from MSE

ATLEAST

This one

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
How many times are you going to make this same thread? You didn't even understand the fucking paper jfl. It literally proves that the lips and cheeks and widened, along with the zygomatic arch widening more than the nose. All of the positive effects are confirmed lmfao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, Incoming, Deleted member 685 and 9 others
How many times are you going to make this same thread? You didn't even understand the fucking paper jfl. It literally proves that the lips and cheeks and widened, along with the zygomatic arch widening more than the nose. All of the positive effects are confirmed lmfao.
Can't even begin
Pisses me of trying to use scientific studies and then not even understanding how to read them

Don't use scientific papers unless you got some understanding of how to read them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and 3 others
Can't even begin
Pisses me of trying to use scientific studies and then not even understanding how to read them

Don't use scientific papers unless you got some understanding of how to read them

Exactly lol, there's so many times when people quote a paper here while only reading a sentence from the abstract and without any idea of how statistical results are reported jfl

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and 2 others
Exactly lol, there's so many times when people quote a paper here while only reading a sentence from the abstract and without any idea of how statistical results are reported jfl
They just want to prove a point so bad they cherry pick one part
Hoping no one will look at the actual study and cherries them on the finding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayerino, Greeicy and 1 other person
Does MSE improve IPD? Even if by just 2mms?

• +1
Does MSE improve IPD? Even if by just 2mms?
Probaly not
We will have to wait and see

Studies now coming is a good thing
I imagine next step won't be just soft tissue

Now that theres evidence for change

Next step is probaly xrays or something

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Greeicy
RETARD ALERT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
Probaly not
We will have to wait and see

Studies now coming is a good thing
I imagine next step won't be just soft tissue

Now that theres evidence for change

Next step is probaly xrays or something
Well MSE would definitely be worth it for me if i can get wider zygos and wider palate but i really desperatly need a slight increase in IPD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5187
Well MSE would definitely be worth it for me if i can get wider zygos and wider palate but i really desperatly need a slight increase in IPD.
Honestly the best thing about MSE so far are the health benefits of a wider palate and paranasal base

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235, Xander578 and 1 other person
for someone who talks constantly about surgeries i'm beginning to think u won't get a single one and are trying to convince urself they're cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and 8 others
Found this

considered areas of statistically significant (around the nose (paranasal), upper lip, cheeks, and to some extent zygomatic arch)

Shows change in zygos
Theres big hope then
Just not as significant as the other findings

@streege also shows upper lip change
They didn't check for lower lip since they used upper lip as vector for paranasal
But shows hope for us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BackFromTheMogging
Found this

considered areas of statistically significant (around the nose (paranasal), upper lip, cheeks, and to some extent zygomatic arch)

Shows change in zygos
Theres big hope then
Just not as significant as the other findings

@streege also shows upper lip change
They didn't check for lower lip since they used upper lip as vector for paranasal
But shows hope for us
My mouth width is fine tbh. What i'm afraid of is getting a lower ES ratio and making my eyes look even more close set which would rape me hard.

• +1
My mouth width is fine tbh. What i'm afraid of is getting a lower ES ratio and making my eyes look even more close set which would rape me hard.
Part about lips was to @streege

But wider lips is likely a good thing for all

Cant say anything about ES
Need for further studies to say anything about this
But my guess is it won't change that much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Xander578
RETARD ALERT
jfl @ "cope this cope that" people really think one thing is gonna change their face significantly when they need a full facial reconstruction to go along with it
Part about lips was to @streege

But wider lips is likely a good thing for all

Cant say anything about ES
Need for further studies to say anything about this
Indeed i agree, wider lips look aesthetic in all cases (inb4 someone posts some deformed guy whose lips are wider than his jaw to disprove it)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
jfl @ "cope this cope that" people really think one thing is gonna change their face significantly when they need a full facial reconstruction to go along with it
Having a good base and getting the right surgeries (not bullshit cope like fillers) would definitely ascend you. However if you have unfixable failos you can only ascend to above average at best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Xander578
Having a good base and getting the right surgeries (not bullshit cope like fillers) would definitely ascend you. However if you have unfixable failos you can only ascend to above average at best.
i literally said some people need full facial reconstruction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and forwardgrowth
Indeed i agree, wider lips look aesthetic in all cases (inb4 someone posts some deformed guy whose lips are wider than his jaw to disprove it)
JFL
You got to be delicate with wording on this site ngl
Someone will always be coping and will find the exception to the rule

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, nothingelse2do and Xander578
JFL
You got to be delicate with wording on this site ngl
Someone will always be coping and will find the exception to the rule
this isn't a looksmaxxing forum after all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth, forwardgrowth and 4 others
  • +1
Wdym mean by that? Lefort 3?
Meaning that some people have unfixable failos and in order for them to ascend to Chad level and not just above average they would need facial reconstruction.

• +1
Meaning that some people have unfixable failos and in order for them to ascend to Chad level and not just above average they would need facial reconstruction.
So lefort 3?

• +1
MMs are miles on the face, people have undergone leforts for this amount

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 6401 and needsolution
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2012
Last edited:
  • +1
Can somebody post pictures of mse before and after? Thats the only thing that matters.
(ronald ead does not count)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Huuuuuge lifefuel I need width

• +1