[BRUTAL] Joan of Arc - The Whore For Pain - Dark Triad Theory confirmed

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I’m basing this off of a very high IQ thread posted by the user epillepsy from Incels.Is (a forum for involuntarily celibate men)

Joan of Arc had been the leader of a military campaign back in the 1400s. She had hallucinations and prophetic visions of a war between England and France.

I don’t want to go too into detail because I don’t want to give this whore more attention, but basically she was captured one day.

She was brutally tortured to death. She was burned at the stake

B8C80574 8F57 4090 BED0 F875E5F3D063

As she burned, her nipples got large, her breasts became full and she was moaning. But the moans weren’t stemming from dissatisfaction — her moans were stemming from a deep rooted pleasure in her suffering. A masochist whore from head to toe.

Historical accounts also remark that her vagina was wet and lubricated despite the rest of her body being burnt to a crisp.

This is further proof that women enjoy pain, suffering, and torture, but ONLY IF IT IS BEING DISHED OUT BY CHADS. A woman has no boundaries when it comes to sex.

Why do you think women like being fucked in the ass? Women have no prostate, so there aren’t any “pleasure” spots in her ass. She simply likes being stretched wide open by a fat cock brutally for Chad’s pleasure!

Why do you think women like being with abusive boyfriends? Because being beaten turns them on. There’s nothing like a nice beating to get a slut wet. She’s turned on like there’s no tomorrow.

Also, another brutal thing women enjoy is rapeplay and knifeplay.

Women enjoy being threatened with dangerous weapons. Women enjoy being fucked while having a knife to their throats. Women enjoy being raped to the point where blood is coming from every orifice in their body.

A woman longs for destruction. A woman longs to be fucked to literal death.

Joan of Arc is proof of that. Imagine being so much of a slut that in the last moments of life you are wet and wanting a last minute fuck. Jfl. A slut is never not horny for chad. Even a slut’s corpse would jump back to life the second she gets a whiff of chad’s 10 inch cock

@Sphinx
@Thompsonz
@ropemax
@subhuman incel
@OldVirgin
@Toth's thot
@PingPong
@n0rthface

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel, Manletmachine, BrahminBoss and 22 others
A death erection, angel lust, or terminal erection is a post-mortem erection, technically a priapism, observed in the corpses of men who have been executed, particularly by hanging.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Daniel Plainview, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
A death erection, angel lust, or terminal erection is a post-mortem erection, technically a priapism, observed in the corpses of men who have been executed, particularly by hanging.
It’s a biological post Morten phenomenon for men indeed, but women have no excuse. They’re just hoping for a post mortem fuck!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 28691, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
No tag no care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Vermilioncore
all started in the garden of eden

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Sprinkles and Vermilioncore
It’s a biological post Morten phenomenon for men indeed, but women have no excuse. They’re just hoping for a post mortem fuck!
Well so what honestly? Everyone knows women like it rough, some more than others of course.
Gord2

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 15338
Seek help

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I’m basing this off of a very high IQ thread posted by the user epillepsy from Incels.Is (a forum for involuntarily celibate men)

Joan of Arc had been the leader of a military campaign back in the 1400s. She had hallucinations and prophetic visions of a war between England and France.

I don’t want to go too into detail because I don’t want to give this whore more attention, but basically she was captured one day.

View attachment 1545985

As she burned, her nipples got large, her breasts became full and she was moaning. But the moans weren’t stemming from dissatisfaction — her moans were stemming from a deep rooted pleasure in her suffering. A masochist whore from head to toe.

Historical accounts also remark that her vagina was wet and lubricated despite the rest of her body being burnt to a crisp.

This is further proof that women enjoy pain, suffering, and torture, but ONLY IF IT IS BEING DISHED OUT BY CHADS. A woman has no boundaries when it comes to sex.

Why do you think women like being fucked in the ass? Women have no prostate, so there aren’t any “pleasure” spots in her ass. She simply likes being stretched wide open by a fat cock brutally for Chad’s pleasure!

Why do you think women like being with abusive boyfriends? Because being beaten turns them on. There’s nothing like a nice beating to get a slut wet. She’s turned on like there’s no tomorrow.

Women enjoy being threatened with dangerous weapons. Women enjoy being fucked while having a knife to their throats. Women enjoy being raped to the point where blood is coming from every orifice in their body.

Joan of Arc is proof of that. Imagine being so much of a slut that in the last moments of life you are wet and wanting a last minute fuck. Jfl. A slut is never not horny for chad. Even a slut’s corpse would jump back to life the second she gets a whiff of chad’s 10 inch cock

@Sphinx
@Thompsonz
@ropemax
@subhuman incel
@OldVirgin
@Toth's thot
@PingPong
@n0rthface
No Way What GIF by VTM.be

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
My soul burning 24/7 but one whore getting burned and there has to be a full drama story about it. So the bitch got burned, big fucking deal.

Classic slut thinking she owns the world. Muh vision, muh dreams. No wonder they did what they did how can you blame them. A slut barking about her megalomania. It's the same thing with Josef, oh glad I am that he made it tho, and that slut didn't.

Caged. but had to google her tbh.

Unbelievable man...

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Marsiere214, Deleted member and 1 other person
There's a good reason for it. What reason did that slut had? nothing. Keep simping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
All women deserved to be raped

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, n0rthface, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
and now i know how joan of arc felt!

• JFL

View attachment 1545985

@Sphinx
@Thompsonz
@ropemax
@subhuman incel
@OldVirgin
@Toth's thot
@PingPong
@n0rthface
Legit. Why I say women like evil.

This is why women hate me, cos I am kind and loving. Women want men to abuse them, beat them, berate them hurt them, women get wet thinking about how their BF will bully them and bludgeon their little skulls. Guys like me will forever be overlooked for we do not give women this dark evil treatment. Women truly are Satans children

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Manletmachine, Vermilioncore and 1 other person

This is why women hate me, cos I am kind and loving. Women want men to abuse them, beat them, berate them hurt them, women get wet thinking about how their BF will bully them and bludgeon their little skulls. Guys like me will forever be overlooked for we do not give women this dark evil treatment. Women truly are Satans children
If you’re not causing bodily harm and torture to a slut, she doesn’t want shit to do with you and will seek that pain and rape from someone else. Bottom line

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and PrinceLuenLeoncur
If you’re not causing bodily harm and torture to a slut, she doesn’t want shit to do with you and will seek that pain and rape from someone else. Bottom line
I know. It always happens to me, girls hate me, I’m too kind, I’m a child of god and women are children of the devil so of course they despise me for being nice. This is why men didn’t give women rights in the good ol days, smart men our ancestors were

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Sprinkles

Ur an angry bbc who likes watching videos of women getting beheaded. How are u kind and loving ?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Ur an angry bbc who likes watching videos of women getting beheaded. How are u kind and loving ?
I wouldn’t like watching those videos of women didn’t make me jaded and bitter due to their evil behaviour. What you think I jsut woke up getting pleasure from women being BTFO’D? GETOH women made me this way

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Vermilioncore and Sprinkles
Amazing thread from an amazing user.

So much crazy absurd shit and cagefuel shit, and suifuel from your post history, it’s so crazy.

Post history is like the Library of Alexandria innit

• JFL