Brutal location, Niko experiment flops in Alabama

Yuhbwoynadia

Yuhbwoynadia

Gold
(This is not a Niko hate thread)

So I tried an experiment with Niko in the city of “Huntsville, Alabama” to see how good would he do with country girls from the US south and it kinda flopped…..
9E8C31DD 4835 4022 BF5E 6D29556618C2

DA82F345 7785 4243 A302 324C5653C250

Infact most of his matches were with liberal college foids from cities like New York anyway many of them going to college in Alabama. He seems to have very low appeal to country white women. 0 redneck appeal.

Idk why I keep having to explain to that location maxxing is very real idk why sun think it’s cope

Lookin like sum posh blond HQNP with a big real estate agent ad smile does not work as well with country women, this is what they want

The only decent country girl he seem to actually match with was a HTB black foid who according to herself she didn’t believe Niko was even real

most likely cause she’s in Alabama and country white males are only JBW
0C091B9D 8B64 47DC AC8B 38F8DEDD8AD9

4B66AB37 4CFF 434A AB17 FD841B54F445

A372B857 1AA3 4EFE A65A C625753CD5D7

Other than her most of his matches I would say we’re mostly MTB-HTB college girls while any other country foid he matched with were LTB

E60F8DF9 DC68 4C35 96B1 0AF811F0B0DC

B3328B47 1C44 4CBC A68C 44B2BDE1A81E

18847D72 A3EA 4B09 B4E0 AFED50BB957F

So conclusion: Niko is better looking than the average male by fat cause he still got 22 matches in under 24 hours

But he underperforms in Alabama due to the simple fact he couldn’t get the main demographic in that area

So “location is cope” is not a cope at all if Niko grew up in Alabama he would of been a social pariah and would of been picked on for

Lookin like a pretty city boy

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hades, ManletBlackcel and 9 others
Who tf cares about some hick town in Alabama jfl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, ShowerMaxxing, gsizzle and 10 others
He failed because he’s not their cousin.

/thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gladiator, ShowerMaxxing, Hades and 14 others
Honestly I'd rather stay as the subhuman I am than be a homosexual femboy like this Niko lady

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
brutal alabamapill

2nd most brutal after the torontopill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Racky
He failed because he’s not their cousin.

/thread
- calls it racism when some MTN slint eye is called a MTN in another thread and locks it

- makes a racist white stereotype remark without batting an eye

how about you gift us with the news you've killed yourself you dumb nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Danish_Retard
@Blackgymmax

- calls it racism when some MTN slint eye is called a MTN in another thread and locks it

- makes a racist white stereotype remark without batting an eye

how about you gift us with the news you've killed yourself you dumb nigger
U mad?

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Who tf cares about some hick town in Alabama jfl
Huntsville isn’t sum random stupid redneck I picked it for a reason

It’s a small city full of people educated conservative and NASA engineers…. Not a bunch of crackas
CA812D94 C058 4319 A2FD C5F9EF501571

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard and 3 others
u nigger? why are you wasting your time here, there are random innocent yanks to scam in your fake microsoft office rajesh
Yeah, u mad. Stay mad. 😙

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Yuhbwoynadia

So I tried an experiment with Niko in the city of “Huntsville, Alabama” to see how good would he do with country girls from the US south and it kinda flopped…..
View attachment 2016221

View attachment 2016222

Infact most of his matches were with liberal college foids from cities like New York anyway many of them going to college in Alabama. He seems to have very low appeal to country white women. 0 redneck appeal.

Idk why I keep having to explain to that location maxxing is very real idk why sun think it’s cope

Lookin like sum posh blond HQNP with a big real estate agent ad smile does not work as well with country women, this is what they want

View attachment 2016205

View attachment 2016225
The only decent country girl he seem to actually match with was a HTB black foid who according to herself she didn’t believe Niko was even real

View attachment 2016208
View attachment 2016209
View attachment 2016210

Other than her most of his matches I would say we’re mostly MTB-HTB college girls while any other country foid he matched with were LTB

View attachment 2016215
View attachment 2016217
View attachment 2016218

So conclusion: Niko is better looking than the average male by fat cause he still got 22 matches in under 24 hours

But he underperforms in Alabama due to the simple fact he couldn’t get the main demographic in that area

So “location is cope” is not a cope at all if Niko grew up in Alabama he would of been a social pariah and would of been picked on for

I wanna see screenshots of the convo with Alanna tbh

what was his match rate as a % of swipes- this is what actually matter not absolute number of matches

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Yuhbwoynadia
Bruh girls were telling him he doesn't look real because he mogs masc country copers to another dimension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
They'll fuck his fruity ass and nail him to a cross in Alabama

It's cause he's not wearing a cowboy hat. Photoshop that shit onto him

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
22 matches in 24 hours is gigachad tier.

I get 1 match per week on hinge

• +1
Reactions: spark
Bruh girls were telling him he doesn't look real because he mogs masc country copers to another dimension
Of course a Hindu comes to rescue his white overlord

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
Of course a Hindu comes to rescue his white overlord
Dude you literally don't make sense what did you want even to prove
Girls telling him it's not real Means he mogged the competition hard

Dude you literally don't make sense what did you want even to prove
Girls telling him it's not real Means he mogged the competition hard
That only one female and it was a MTB black bitch

Niko rarely with country southern foids

He matched more with college girls from the big cities

Last edited:
That only one female and it was a MTB black bitch

Niko rarely with country southern foids

He matched more with college girls from the big cities
that's because they felt mogged

Also flopped in Bulgaria :
And @
Niko
@Niko likeable face, likeable user, likeable boy. However...

5 days ago we made a silly acount, with his pics, I was at my ex house, with 2 other of her friends. One of the girls made a tinder account. Brand new.

Used, his best pics and even the cringy video, where he is flexing his arm. I am not by no means UNVALIDATING his success.
However, since over 12 of my girl friends and aquitances didn't find him particularly special and even said that he looked a bit gayish.
We did it, we did an experiment.
Like 40 hours later, while we swiped on over 300-400 girls. The boy had only 19 matches in Bulgaria

Isnt this extremely good? Redneck girls are just utter subhumans on average so those are probably stacies

They are too busy getting plowed bu there own father's and brothers dicks

Also flopped in Bulgaria :
ELO pill or something went wrong. Strange lol, but he regardless got pretty good results in this Alabama experiment considering it's Hinge. Also, I know Hinge elo matters, but match quality seems decent. Not sure how can get any better or higher in Alabama with another guy. At best can get more gym girls if does someone like Maher, but quality is already good enough. He already good appeal level. Still surprised how his Tinder experiment flopped in Bulgaria considering and Denmark are not really that far apart.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gsizzle and Racky
ELO pill or something went wrong. Strange lol, but he regardless got pretty good results in this Alabama experiment considering it's Hinge. Also, I know Hinge elo matters, but match quality seems decent. Not sure how can get any better or higher in Alabama with another guy. At best can get more gym girls if does someone like Maher, but quality is already good enough. He already good appeal level. Still surprised how his Tinder experiment flopped in Bulgaria considering and Denmark are not really that far apart.
Girls are subhuman where he lives so that needs to be considered hence lowe quality.

Girls are subhuman where he lives so that needs to be considered hence lowe quality.
Lol, yeah. I'm so confused how low quality. They already look fit and youthful many of these girls. At best you can just get girls with better faces, but if just for smashing. They already have the body for it. If you compare their bodies to models, then it's really not much of a difference besides just face. Typical looksmax nerds being so picky and unrealistic due to basement dwelling.

Lol, yeah. I'm so confused how low quality. They already look fit and youthful many of these girls. At best you can just get girls with better faces, but if just for smashing. They already have the body for it. If you compare their bodies to models, then it's really not much of a difference besides just face. Typical looksmax nerds being so picky and unrealistic due to basement dwelling.
These girls are stacy for the area lmao. Like idk what OP was expecting. Theres no adriana limas over there

• +1
Reactions: Leo69

View attachment 2016221

View attachment 2016222

View attachment 2016205

View attachment 2016225

View attachment 2016208
View attachment 2016209
View attachment 2016210

View attachment 2016215
View attachment 2016217
View attachment 2016218

Cope, I set a hinge with a pretty city boy in Nashville and he did fine. Your hinge is probably just fucked up.

All he needs to do is change scenery and clothes to appeal to them lol. Chad is Chad

The black girl looks kinda cute and some decent matches thete

All those girls are skinny and above average tho ??

Alabama is like fattest state

theres robust athletes and countryboys in the deep south. "female gaze" does not work as well here

These girls are stacy for the area lmao. Like idk what OP was expecting. Theres no adriana limas over there
Exactly, lol, and even than. If you compare these girls body wise to Adriana Lima. It's same level. It's just face wise there is a difference, but yeah no chance to get Adriana Lima or around girls around her face level in majority of the areas. It's not realistic and it's galaxy example. Only chance is through modeling agency or something, but I don't even recall any current models right now that is on par with Adriana Lima. Niko is 6 TRM, and few of these girls are on his level face wise, so just lol at OP.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax