Brutal. Looking through chadlites and high normie twitter

so_cold97

so_cold97

Iron
think of those guys you went to high school with who were popular, had a strong friend group their whole life, and we’re friends with and dated tons of girls Go through their twitter tweets and replies. Just looking through their inside jokes with their friends and gfs is so brutal. All of their birthday wishes (why do they know so many people)
what sucks is that I looksmaxed and nt-maxxed during college to the point I would actually be able to fit in with them.

Looking back at high school, I never chose my friends. my face did.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 275 and Chadelite
Friendship is based on personalty not looks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, GoMadAndSTFU and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Friendship is based on personalty not looks
your looks influences in how you're treated by other. how you're treat by others influences your personality

people naturally gravitate towards to people similar in looks. there are exceptions where ur very rich for the group or u clown personality bla bla, but if u have none of those and ur just a regular guy then ur social circle will likely be consisting of people with similar SMV

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, DianabolDownie and hebbewem
your looks influences in how you're treated by other. how you're treat by others influences your personality

people naturally gravitate towards to people similar in looks. there are exceptions where ur very rich for the group or u clown personality bla bla, but if u have none of those and ur just a regular guy then ur social circle will likely be consisting of people with similar SMV

Sure i dont disagree with anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
most guys i notice get hary any likes/followers tbh. 1/10 froasty=2k followers minimum.