Brutal male fat distribution pill

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

8psl
Screenshot 2023 08 17 10 15 41 19 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4
Screenshot 2023 08 17 10 14 56 98 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4

IMG 20230817 101924

This woman jazz jennings is borderline obese and still has a more defined face than me, someone who is clinically underweight. Women can eat whatever they want and still have an aesthetically pleasing face as long as they're not 40+ BMI, whereas men have to literally Auschwitz to appear lean. It's not fair, mother nature is a fucking misandrist 😭 😭 😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, mike21, Deleted member 20399 and 3 others
Brutal no replies pill

Women have leaner faces on average, even more if they’re white. White women catfishes are brutal, looks decent on her selfie pics but irl looks like she would be a ufc heavyweight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Deleted member 28541, kuroro and 7 others
woman :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Deleted member 33986 and SubhumanCurrycel
Thats a man

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and SubhumanCurrycel
transgender

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
HRT does wonders to fat distribution, skin texture, and from what I hear sometimes grows cheekbones. Shame it gives you tits so it's not of much use to us.

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
HRT does wonders to fat distribution and skin texture. Shame it gives you tits.
I already got large tits, and I have shit skin and a round face. might just take hrt at this point jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I already got large tits, and I have shit skin and a round face. might just take hrt at this point jfl
I hear it can also restore severe norwooding but I'm not sure if it's more effective than the standard fin + minox protocols.

Hrt hair growth
Hrt hair growth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao and Samiscool234
Nahh that's crazy
Interesting to note. Hair is the area of looksmaxxing I know the least about since I'm never going bald and I won't bother styling it until I have a face to go with it.

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: diditeverbegin, traveler, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
Women have leaner faces on average, even more if they’re white. White women catfishes are brutal, looks decent on her selfie pics but irl looks like she would be a ufc heavyweight
fingers are the best indicator of bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234 and SurgeryEnjoyer
View attachment 2386071View attachment 2386072

View attachment 2386080
This woman jazz jennings is borderline obese and still has a more defined face than me, someone who is clinically underweight. Women can eat whatever they want and still have an aesthetically pleasing face as long as they're not 40+ BMI, whereas men have to literally Auschwitz to appear lean. It's not fair, mother nature is a fucking misandrist 😭 😭 😭
i was just talking about this the other week

check out this guy

6rybch3u5mq01.jpg

wtf brutal

apparently her profile was just selfies so brutal fat distribution pill but

guy was smart for scoping the area out first then dipping :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and traveler
Women are built to hold onto more fat in their bodies

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and Geoff2024
Nah son you just lack bones. I'm 20% bodyfat or so and have decent facial definition.

I have good bones I think I just have big buccal fat pads
Grow older. I used to have the issue and it resolved itself. Your cheekbones do pop more as an oldcel