Brutal manlet humiliation at school

0S4MA

0S4MA

the1nonly
I was sitting in the back of the library as I usually do and it was pretty packed, at least 40 other people in that area

This group of like jock/more popular kids were dicking around and just doing stupid normie shit when one MTN (5'6) jokingly throws some kinda ball at this HTN (5'10) back while laughing saying "think fast" The HTN laughed it off and wasn't mad about it but started to insult each other back and forth. The HTN then says pretty fucking loudly

Arent you like 5'3 bro
The rest of that group was laughing even though the manlet wasn't 5'3 nor was the group 6ft plus except for one guy either

The manlet replied with some shit about him being bitchless which they just laughed off and got back to what they were doing before. Funnily enough that MTN has a low HTB girlfriend (heavily frauded) but still crazy

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, lemonnz, ElTruecel and 5 others
Arguement over.

Manlet bitch humbled.

I hate being short

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hardrada, piec, Zonar and 5 others
Manlet bitch humbled.
yeah nothing else you can say to that

he's lucky he had a gf I don't know what id do if that happened to me and I had nothing to stand on

• +1
Reactions: Manana
This is why I do steroids

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
The manlet won the argument?..
Manlet can't win the arguement as soon as someone points out manletism in front of everyone.

Imagine if his girl was there, I wouldn't be surprised if she dumps him after hearing this horror story.

• JFL
Reactions: piec
Manlets, when will they learn

• +1
Reactions: piec
i would have blown up the place by now

• JFL
Reactions: Bajio
Fuark. I need to move back

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and butterworld
wasnt an argument they were going back and forth jokingly cause they are friends
I agree that it was banter but the guy I replied to referred to it as an argument so I entertained his comment.

I agree that it was banter but the guy I replied to referred to it as an argument so I entertained his comment.
if it was an argument the manlet didn't exactly lose cause if his height was the main insult and he has a gf does it even matter

like insulting height is indirectly insulting the ability of a guy to pull

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
if it was an argument the manlet didn't exactly lose cause if his height was the main insult and he has a gf does it even matter

like insulting height is indirectly insulting the ability of a guy to pull
Yeah tbh, there would be no other reason to bring up the height especially at 5’6 when he’s not comically short. The manlet won the day.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
The manlet should have er'ed on the spot !

yeah nothing else you can say to that

he's lucky he had a gf I don't know what id do if that happened to me and I had nothing to stand on
Fuck you mean nothing else you can say to that, just say being short isn't always a bad thing, if it was a broke guy talking to a rich guy on the social side yeah not much you can respond with but then plenty of rich retards like NEON.

Fuck you mean nothing else you can say to that, just say being short isn't always a bad thing
He would look like such a clown in that specific situation if he was to defend being short as not being a bad thing especially since the height in question was 5'3

What he did was the best way out but it only worked cause he had a gf