Brutal manlet nightclub experience

Pogin_chan

Pogin_chan

I hate being so rich
around 6 months ago i wasn't fully blackpilled( I was just a wheat waffles viewer) my manletass thought nightclub wasn't that brutal and chads aren't in nightclub but in their home banging stacies typa shit. So long story short i went into my first nightclub and god it was most BEYOND BRUTAL experience i had ever seen well it wasn't about girls as the girls were actually pretty nice with me but the thing was those CHADS when i was basically partying and stuff every chad around me just pushing me around and i was so pissed i yelled at one like: "Hey, what the actual fuck? i am here too u have any problem or something?" the guy was around 6'2 i believe and then he gave a very devious smirk infront of the girl i was partying with and said "Oh sorry little bro but why are u here? does your parent's come here with you too kid?" and the girl was started laughing i wasn't able to say a word like.. it was way too embarrasing and suifuel for me i didn't took too long to leave the nightclub and cry at my apartment while watching some youtube videos..

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, incelmogger, humanoidsub7 and 17 others
around 6 months ago i wasn't fully blackpilled( I was just a wheat waffles viewer) my manletass thought nightclub wasn't that brutal and chads aren't in nightclub but in their home banging stacies typa shit. So long story short i went into my first nightclub and god it was most BEYOND BRUTAL experience i had ever seen well it wasn't about girls as the girls were actually pretty nice with me but the thing was those CHADS when i was basically partying and stuff every chad around me just pushing me around and i was so pissed i yelled at one like: "Hey, what the actual fuck? i am here too u have any problem or something?" the guy was around 6'2 i believe and then he gave a very devious smirk infront of the girl i was partying with and said "Oh sorry little bro but why are u here? does your parent's come here with you too kid?" and the girl was started laughing i wasn't able to say a word like.. it was way too embarrasing and suifuel for me i didn't took too long to leave the nightclub and cry at my apartment while watching some youtube videos..
Whats ur height?

One time i was dancing and my friend pushed me on this girl.

I looked at her and i said sorry and her boyfriend (6’0+) came and told me “you good lil bro” smilin while he tapped my face with a soft slap.

I was fucking enraged but i was too drunk and i didn’t do anything.

I know the guy too and i’m only waiting to have the opportunity to ruin his fucking life in front of everyone if i see him again. Idc if it happened almost 2 years ago.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Kristin, Ricky212 and 6 others
It’s not due to manletism lol it’s just low fluxomancy

Ova, dont go to clubs i am 5'8 and too insecure to even wear good clothes cause it would make me look like a confident clown 🤡
I stay at home, wagecel and i go out with my other subhuman male frens

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 52601, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
nightclub is 6ft+ only

dont even bother

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incelmogger, mogstars, Deleted member 52601 and 7 others
shouldve pulled out a knife and stabbed his dick, maybe also knife the cunts ovaries while at it as well

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover and AngryShortMale
How old are you ?
Also wear shoe lifts of atleast 3 inches in such occassions

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 30679
There is no situation in which loss evades me

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, mogstars, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 2 others
I was in the club once and a guy was talking shit to this girl and then the she replied to him
“You’re like 5”7”
But he looked way taller than that
Just lol

• So Sad
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and chosen-one
Thank god im 6’0, brutal story and life bahi

• Woah
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, chosen-one and Deleted member 30679
How tall r u

Diary of the Wimpy Kid type shit innit

• So Sad
Reactions: chosen-one
Suifuel

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and chosen-one
Stab him next time, his height won't save him from pain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and chosen-one
Ova, dont go to clubs i am 5'8 and too insecure to even wear good clothes cause it would make me look like a confident clown 🤡
It's really good to hear that you have "friends" with whom you can go out. Never leave them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twilight and Willmogulater
After reading the replies i am deeply considering roping now, it think its actually over i think it never began not only that even males despises can't even make friends because of it how cruel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Fundz, mogstars and 1 other person
are u indian? is 6ft common there too?
I'm Indian. I live in West Bengal. 6 feet isn't common in my district. But every male teen is atleast 5'4-5'7. Out of 40 male teens there can be 2 or 3 males who r 5'10 .

U may find ONE 6 feet male teen out of 100 if u try to find it in Cities or developed areas like Murshidabad(Warrior Turkish Muslims used to live there in Medieval Times) in West Bengal.

Most of these 6 feet males are HTN or HIGH MTN atleast.

If u come 2 India, West Bengal u will NOT be mocked for ur height 95% of time cuz u r just "average" there.

DON'T GO TO PUNJAB OR NORTH WESTERN STATES .......U WILL BE BRUTALLY MOGGED BY MASC PUNJABIS AND KASHMIRIS!!!!💀💀💀💀

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: metaextent and Pogin_chan
only imagine be say shit to someone and pussy out when he says it back. Low test as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars
where you live?

Tails from the manlets

Go with a tall roided friend next time, especially if you can pull chicks

if you can relate to this scene then its over boyo

One time i was dancing and my friend pushed me on this girl.

I looked at her and i said sorry and her boyfriend (6’0+) came and told me “you good lil bro” smilin while he tapped my face with a soft slap.

I was fucking enraged but i was too drunk and i didn’t do anything.

I know the guy too and i’m only waiting to have the opportunity to ruin his fucking life in front of everyone if i see him again. Idc if it happened almost 2 years ago.

Bet that faggot wouldn't have done that had you been taller.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and PseudoMaxxer
Bet that faggot wouldn't have done that had you been taller.
the fact is that never happened to me. That’s why it shocked me.

My face is really intimidating, like how it’s structured and my features make me look like someone you don’t wanna mess with.

So he probably was drunk to try something like that and disrespect me. He has to hope i won’t find him in a similar situation