BRUTAL MANLET RAGE IRL

0S4MA

0S4MA

Sosa
So im at Mcdonalds with my brothers right, we sit down on the stools waiting for our order. When I look up my brother points to this manlet (5'3 MAX) 30-35 near the counter and these two Asian guys 20-24 (both like 5'8) arguing. The Asians were dressed exactly like this and the white guy looks almost identical to the manlet

I didnt catch the full convo but the manlet was mad cause the Asian guy called him "buddy" :lul: he then said "Anyone who called me buddy I asked to meet me outside" clearly meaning a fight. He kept on pushing for them to "man up" and meet him outside and then Asian #2 came up right to his face and was pressing him JFL they both looked stupid as shit. The manlet then leaves WITHOUT HIS FOOD and says "ill see you outside" then Asian nigga #1 who is barely pushing 5'8 himself says "get the fuck out of here you short fuck" and bro the entire mcdonalds staff which looked like legit all Zoomers were recording on their phones and laughing as the manlet left without the food he paid for.

Id kill myself if I was that nigga, beyond over, and he didn't even wait outside to fight I saw him leave in a Jeep.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, jacobthrows, widdi and 4 others
That’s life

He's definitely writing on r/short guys how he beat up a tallfag rn

• JFL
Reactions: jacobthrows, widdi and 0S4MA