BRUTAL: Modern women and a man's life in a nutshell

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Gold
So, basically, modern women are cheap whores who have sex with random low-value men during their 20s. When they get older and no one wants their used and abused holes, they decide to "settle down".

The "man I want to settle down" target is usually intellectually dim element who is gullible and is unable to understand she doesn't really love him, but is with him in order to not be alone and because no one else wants her.

I personally know several intellectually dim elements who are willing to date old women with very "rich past"... if you know what I mean. They do this, because they know low-value women are the only option they have, because high-value women will never want to have anything with them. These intellectually dim elements are even ready to give free money to the whore so she can stay with them.

Additionally, if the whore has kids, the "settle down" target will be required to pay for these kids who aren't his, exactly as it happens in the following video:

And here is another failed date:

And if the whore is enhanced surgically, she may look like the "48 Oysters Girl", something some people may find "attractive". Some subhuman animals may find low-value, cheap whore with no personality and substance to be "attractive" for some reasons.

So, basically, you get a cheap, used whore, a rag 20,000 men have wiped their sperm out of their dicks, and now it's your turn to become the 20,001th. You won't be special for her. For her, you will be nothing but just a number among many other numbers. You will be an unknown number in a statistic, just like these unknown 5-7 million Jews during the second world war. I don't want to offend Jews, but I'm just giving this example so you can better understand what I'm trying to say.

The more men a woman has been with, the higher the chances of she cheating on you are. Basically, you are settling down with a whore no one else wants, but will happily fuck and send back to you.

She will never care about you, and her social media DMs will always be full of sexual messages from animals trying to fuck her, then send her back to you.

Ugly, fat women who have been used and thrown away. Women with kids, looking for financial security and a retirement plan, pretending to love you without actually loving you, not caring about you at all but about your money.

These are the kind of women you will meet after 30. Once you are above 30, it's over.

When your youth is gone, happiness disappears, and everything becomes antipathetic and transactional.

The above described scenario applies mostly to Province. So if you don't want to face this debilitating, gloomy doom fate, become like Andrew Tate, then withdrawal from Province and retreat in Dubai, Vegas, Maldives or some billionaire paradise in California.

To save yourself from the Matrix's offense, you need money. Money is literally the only way to leave the Matrix. You can't leave the Matrix without money.

Being a man and average is no longer a viable option in 2024.

If you are a man, society doesn't care about you. No one loves you.

If you are a man, you can't get free money from Low-IQ animals ready to send you free internet, just to see nudes of you.

If you are man, you can't benefit from women privileges, favourable double standards, etc...

If you are a man and someone beats you on the street, people will laugh and you, record it on a video and upload it on the internet so the whole world can laugh. If you were a woman, things wouldn't have played out that way.

If you are a man, you can get the job you want by just sleeping with the right person.

If you are a man, other men will have less empathy for you.

If you are a man, women will have less empathy for you. Men and women have more empathy to women than to men.

If you are a man, society simply doesn't care about you.

If you are a man, chances are you will be financially broke, working endless hours on a job you hate, without getting paid.

Being a man and average is no longer a viable option in 2024, and this can't and won't be changed, no matter who what arguments and mental gymnastics makes.

Human quality dropped significantly over the last few decades. If you are average, you are doomed to a life of mediocrity, disappointment, loneliness.

If you are a man and you are average, you can't have a normal life. Men's life is a constant war against society and its attempts to suppress and eliminate men. Only by defeating the whole world you can have a normal life. By "defeating", I mean becoming right and successful and leaving the Matrix.

Otherwise, you can't have a normal life, especially if you are average-looking, ugly or sub5.

For the ugliest woman, there are countless men who are willing to give her money for being women and existing, and have sex with her. There are many men who simp in social media comment sections, and send money to online whores for nudes, and sometimes they even send money as free gifts without expecting anything in return.

For the ugliest man, however, there is no woman who want to do this. No one will want to give you money for nudes. No one cares about your dick pics.

Being a man automatically puts you in a disadvantageous position in life.

I wish you luck and success. Sooner or later my position will be improved, no matter what I will have to go through and the price I will have to pay. I know life sucks for men, being a man is very bad nowadays, since declining and collapsing society treats you like a trash.

This is what I wanted to say for now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-10-12-21-02-109_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-10-12-21-02-109_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-edit.jpg
    663.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, horizontallytall, !MagicMan777 and 16 others
Dnrd but water 💧 😕 over for me

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and aleksander
I'm scared of black men. Meanwhile these black women do everything they can to trigger black men into murder and they don't even seem the slightest bit afraid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, lwlaiet060920, robtical and 4 others
Just go MGTOW nigga

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, robtical, WeiWei and 2 others
I'm scared of black men. Meanwhile these black women do everything they can to trigger black men into murder and they don't even seem the slightest bit afraid.
Yeah, they are not very smart. Things can quickly escalate from peaceful talk to hits, shots and murder...

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Canwefixit
Black women have more T than modern White men.
That is why you scare niggas and they don't

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: !MagicMan777, WeiWei, borismonster and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and borismonster
will read when I want to feel depressed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, borismonster, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
it´s over for me in 2038 :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Do you know that those videos were fake, correct?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
So, basically, modern women are cheap whores who have sex with random low-value men during their 20s. When they get older and no one wants their used and abused holes, they decide to "settle down".

The "man I want to settle down" target is usually intellectually dim element who is gullible and is unable to understand she doesn't really love him, but is with him in order to not be alone and because no one else wants her.

I personally know several intellectually dim elements who are willing to date old women with very "rich past"... if you know what I mean. They do this, because they know low-value women are the only option they have, because high-value women will never want to have anything with them. These intellectually dim elements are even ready to give free money to the whore so she can stay with them.

Additionally, if the whore has kids, the "settle down" target will be required to pay for these kids who aren't his, exactly as it happens in the following video:

And here is another failed date:

And if the whore is enhanced surgically, she may look like the "48 Oysters Girl", something some people may find "attractive". Some subhuman animals may find low-value, cheap whore with no personality and substance to be "attractive" for some reasons.

So, basically, you get a cheap, used whore, a rag 20,000 men have wiped their sperm out of their dicks, and now it's your turn to become the 20,001th. You won't be special for her. For her, you will be nothing but just a number among many other numbers. You will be an unknown number in a statistic, just like these unknown 5-7 million Jews during the second world war. I don't want to offend Jews, but I'm just giving this example so you can better understand what I'm trying to say.

The more men a woman has been with, the higher the chances of she cheating on you are. Basically, you are settling down with a whore no one else wants, but will happily fuck and send back to you.

She will never care about you, and her social media DMs will always be full of sexual messages from animals trying to fuck her, then send her back to you.

Ugly, fat women who have been used and thrown away. Women with kids, looking for financial security and a retirement plan, pretending to love you without actually loving you, not caring about you at all but about your money.

These are the kind of women you will meet after 30. Once you are above 30, it's over.

When your youth is gone, happiness disappears, and everything becomes antipathetic and transactional.

The above described scenario applies mostly to Province. So if you don't want to face this debilitating, gloomy doom fate, become like Andrew Tate, then withdrawal from Province and retreat in Dubai, Vegas, Maldives or some billionaire paradise in California.

To save yourself from the Matrix's offense, you need money. Money is literally the only way to leave the Matrix. You can't leave the Matrix without money.

Being a man and average is no longer a viable option in 2024.

If you are a man, society doesn't care about you. No one loves you.

If you are a man, you can't get free money from Low-IQ animals ready to send you free internet, just to see nudes of you.

If you are man, you can't benefit from women privileges, favourable double standards, etc...

If you are a man and someone beats you on the street, people will laugh and you, record it on a video and upload it on the internet so the whole world can laugh. If you were a woman, things wouldn't have played out that way.

If you are a man, you can get the job you want by just sleeping with the right person.

If you are a man, other men will have less empathy for you.

If you are a man, women will have less empathy for you. Men and women have more empathy to women than to men.

If you are a man, society simply doesn't care about you.

If you are a man, chances are you will be financially broke, working endless hours on a job you hate, without getting paid.

Being a man and average is no longer a viable option in 2024, and this can't and won't be changed, no matter who what arguments and mental gymnastics makes.

Human quality dropped significantly over the last few decades. If you are average, you are doomed to a life of mediocrity, disappointment, loneliness.

If you are a man and you are average, you can't have a normal life. Men's life is a constant war against society and its attempts to suppress and eliminate men. Only by defeating the whole world you can have a normal life. By "defeating", I mean becoming right and successful and leaving the Matrix.

Otherwise, you can't have a normal life, especially if you are average-looking, ugly or sub5.

For the ugliest woman, there are countless men who are willing to give her money for being women and existing, and have sex with her. There are many men who simp in social media comment sections, and send money to online whores for nudes, and sometimes they even send money as free gifts without expecting anything in return.

For the ugliest man, however, there is no woman who want to do this. No one will want to give you money for nudes. No one cares about your dick pics.

Being a man automatically puts you in a disadvantageous position in life.

I wish you luck and success. Sooner or later my position will be improved, no matter what I will have to go through and the price I will have to pay. I know life sucks for men, being a man is very bad nowadays, since declining and collapsing society treats you like a trash.

This is what I wanted to say for now.

Brutal, good thread although misogynistic to assume every women is like that, a lot prolly are tho tbf

Those 2 videos are fucking hilarious lmao I agree with the guys btw

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Black men tend to be based

Why both vids black men with black women? Is it mostly black women who does this shit? Or only black men make the video? Or the white man is submissive virtue signalling cuck and pays with no resistance?

The random holocaust reference made me laugh

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777