Brutal mog by 14 year old cousin

shalomnigga

shalomnigga

Master
His dad is 5’5 and his mom is 5’3 and he’s 5’9 at fucking 14 last time i seen him i was 5’5 and he was 5’7 i thought i almost caught up to him I’m 17 btw jfl. my dad is 5’8 if he was just not a retard and had children with someone who was not 5’2 my whole life would be different. did i mention how this cousin told me his slaying story’s at 14 and he mogs me to hell and back a friend of mine even said he looks like a better version of me lightskin u can’t even tell he’s ethiopian good hairline too i’m gonna kill him(in minecraft).

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, AgentBlender and PsychoH
rope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mike21, 5'7 zoomer, kebab and 2 others
His dad is 5’5 and his mom is 5’3 and he’s 5’9 at fucking 14 last time i seen him i was 5’5 and he was 5’7 i thought i almost caught up to him I’m 17 btw jfl. my dad is 5’8 if he was just not a retard and had children with someone who was not 5’2 my whole life would be different. did i mention how this cousin told me his slaying story’s at 14 and he mogs me to hell and back a friend of mine even said he looks like a better version of me lightskin u can’t even tell he’s ethiopian good hairline too i’m gonna kill him(in minecraft).
thats nothing my 14 year old brother is 6'1

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30843
if he was just not a retard and had children with someone who was not 5’2 my whole life would be different.
there was no fix

if your dad fucked a diff girl your conscious would not be here

brutal

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 30843 and shalomnigga
I can't fathom that people actually have sex at 13 and younger

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Same. My cousin is 14 and he's already 1.78m, despite his dad being between 1.7 to 1.75m and his mom about 1.65-1.7m.

He's had sex with multiple girls so far (and has actually proved it, so he's not lying) and his face is Chadlite tier.

To be fair, a lot of men stop growing at 15, so your cousin is I think unlikely to get much taller than that. Just because he's a tallfag among his peers now doesn't mean he'll be one when he's 20.

Last edited:
  • +1
Same. My cousin is 14 and he's already 1.78m, despite his dad being between 1.7 and 1.75m and his mom about 1.65-1.7m.

He's had sex with multiple girls so far (and has actually proved it, so he's not lying) and his face is Chadlite tier.

To be fair, a lot of men stop growing at 15, so your cousin is I think unlikely to get much taller than that. Just because he's a tallfag among his peer now doesn't mean he'll be one when he's 20.
i hope so

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and AgentBlender
.He's not fine according to looksmax.org autists lmao
Every nigga on .org is 6’2 and its actually the average height in every country now and they feel like manelts going outside because they get mogged by 6’4 chads every day:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and AgentBlender
Every nigga on .org is 6’2 and its actually the average height in every country now and they feel like manelts going outside because they get mogged by 6’4 chads every day:feelswhy:
So true lol

• Love it