Brutal mog in my Physics class

slayerToBe

slayerToBe

Silver
In my physics we were learning about Newtons 3rd Law, how at a single point in time, the forces on two objects in contact are equal, although different mediums handle force differently depending on things like mass. Now to demonstrate this, she called out a guy at my table, a basketball player, who is prob a legit 6'4/6'5 and is HTN-Chadlite w good frame.

Looked sort of like this dude:

Screenshot 20231017 103945 Google

My teacher then mentioned how taller guys tend to have bigger mass on average, which is def true, but then she brought out another student, who is a 5'2 trucel, framecel, pretty-much-everything-cel.

Who looks kind of like this:

Screenshot 20231017 104939 Google

It was so fucking brutal. Its one thing to see pictures of someone getting mogged, but as you prob all know, it is WAY more brutal irl. He was like over a foot shorter than him, he got facemogged, framemogged, I felt so much second hand embarrassment. The sad part is, everybody was fucking laughing, from the foids to the normies She made them touch hands and lightly push each other, and as you might expect the trucel stumbled back a foot or two, and people just started DYING of laughter. How the FUCK can the difference in any two peoples genomes only be .1%, they almost looked like two different species. You know its over when the 5'4 gymcel at my table was laughing and going like "I feel so bad for him bro"

It's a mogger mog moggee world out there boyos

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ymb, TAChipmunk, LampPostPrime and 6 others
The teacher thinking it's ok to do that just shows that the majority of people can't understand any perspective that isn't there own.
"Well I don't have a problem with being small (as a woman) why should a guy care?"
Thinking that no one can see you when you close your eyes tier shit

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, LampPostPrime, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
The teacher thinking it's ok to do that just shows that the majority of people can't understand any perspective that isn't there own.
"Well I don't have a problem with being small (as a woman) why should a guy care?"
Thinking that no one can see you when you close your eyes tier shit
View attachment 2496584
The funny thing is, the teacher was like a 5 foot goblina landwhale, she was originally planning on having a woman do it, but for some reason she chose him. Foids man.

• +1
Reactions: zap
In my physics we were learning about Newtons 3rd Law, how at a single point in time, the forces on two objects in contact are equal, although different mediums handle force differently depending on things like mass. Now to demonstrate this, she called out a guy at my table, a basketball player, who is prob a legit 6'4/6'5 and is HTN-Chadlite w good frame.

Looked sort of like this dude:

View attachment 2496522

My teacher then mentioned how taller guys tend to have bigger mass on average, which is def true, but then she brought out another student, who is a 5'2 trucel, framecel, pretty-much-everything-cel.

Who looks kind of like this:

View attachment 2496537

It was so fucking brutal. Its one thing to see pictures of someone getting mogged, but as you prob all know, it is WAY more brutal irl. He was like over a foot shorter than him, he got facemogged, framemogged, I felt so much second hand embarrassment. The sad part is, everybody was fucking laughing, from the foids to the normies She made them touch hands and lightly push each other, and as you might expect the trucel stumbled back a foot or two, and people just started DYING of laughter. How the FUCK can the difference in any two peoples genomes only be .1%, they almost looked like two different species. You know its over when the 5'4 gymcel at my table was laughing and going like "I feel so bad for him bro"

It's a mogger mog moggee world out there boyos
I would go fucking er on that teacher if I was a truecel

• Woah
Reactions: slayerToBe
What the fuck. Put a note on his desk linking him to incels.is. Maybe he will avenge his honor. Fuck normgroids and fuck foid teachers. Shitty high school Beckies who realized they needed a way to make money and keep reliving those moments with their teen Chad bf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, LampPostPrime, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
Should've took a picture would've went viral

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and slayerToBe
Was he really 5'2???

The funny thing is, the teacher was like a 5 foot goblina landwhale, she was originally planning on having a woman do it, but for some reason she chose him. Foids man.
She probably found that funny.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and slayerToBe
Females will always disrespect you, even when they are your teacher LOL

• +1
What the fuck. Put a note on his desk linking him to incels.is. Maybe he will avenge his honor. Fuck normgroids and fuck foid teachers. Shitty high school Beckies who realized they needed a way to make money and keep reliving those moments with their teen Chad bf
Imagine being brutally humiliated in front of an entire class only to be given an invite that breaks it to you that you're an incel.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, slayerToBe and kwacker777